[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Rigardo Feral Druid

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:12 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Rigardo Feral Druid
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:53 am 

Player Summary:
Name:Umut Özen

PC/Internet Reliability:Well I am using pretty nice PC with intel dual core 2.8ghz / 2gb ram / ati radeon 4850 , and I am using 2mbit dsl internet connection but i made some optimizations so i am playing wow with 60+ fps and with 75 - 100 ms

Can you use Ventrillo and do you have a working mic which you can speak with? Yeah of course I can use it I don't have a problem with talking anyway ^^

Tell us about yourself...
Well, I am a university student that its oppurtunity is about the "food science" (can't find the exact meaning really -.- ).. At my spare time I am swimming as a proffessional swimmer, hang around with my friends and play WoW started playing WoW with TBC by my friend's advice. I like to listen progressive metal music and I am going concerts also when I find the time for it:)

Character Summary:

Name: Rigardo

Class: Feral Druid (mainly dps and tank for offspec)

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Rigardo (my spec is now feral dps and moonkin, so I'll link my tank spec also)

Quick summary of pve gear stats:
For my kitty stats:
7947ap
%51.63 crit
295 hit rating
23 expertise
456 haste rating
641 arp, aka %45.80 armor penetration

For my bear stats
40267 hp
%38.31 dodge
42 expertise
296 hit rating

Main Talent Spec (link to talent calculator): http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZEMMcfrzbeo0huAkbAczb

Main Talent Major Glyphs:
Glyph of Rip
Glyph of Shred
Glyph of Savage Roar

Secondary Talent Spec (link to talent calculator): http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0ZxGGscrzceRc0zAkbAczb

Tell us why you play the class you do: At the beginning of WoW, I wanted to play every class in this game, every type of the class (caster dps, melee dps, tank, healer etc.) and after my searching, druid was the best choice for playing all of them in one type of character and this is the beginning of my WoW life after playing my druid i found feral druid was so much funny and a strong class that can take care of everything by its own, so i continued playing as feral..

In-Game:
Show us a screenshot of your UI in a raiding enviroment:
I formatted my PC so I've just got it when spanking the dummy :>

Are you willing to respec to improve raid performance?:
Of course i am.. Why shouldn't I? if you want it, i'll make it..

(DPS only) Describe your dmg rotation during a bossfight:
As you should know feral dps is a bit complicated and headaching.. Without a manglebot I start with mangle then Savage Roar, apply my rake and shred till 5 combo points then finish it, if my energy is < 35 then i use tiger's fury to maximize my energy and after 4 secs (in that 4 secs i use 1 combomaking move) i use berserk and shredspamming with keeping my buffs-debuffs and using Ferocious Bite in my rotations..

List the keybinds you use:
" , F1 , F2 , F3 , F4 for berserk, haste pot, barkskin, HS , innervate

List the macro's you use:
/w macro to a DK for Hysteria (yea I am hitting so much so what? ) , macro for malygos fight (makes it simple, just spam it )
and I developed a "Lazy feral dps" macro that i am using it at heroic dungeons or somewhere else like that but after I format my PC i lost my macro also :'(

List the days/hours you can raid:
I can raid everyday that you mentioned your raiddays-raidtimes.. in offdays, it's dependable (I should be going out or something else..)

Will you sign up for raids in advance and stick to your commitments?
Oh yea I will..

How do you usually prepare for raids and encounters?
I usually read the tactics and watch the videos about the encounter, respec to improve that bossfight performance (that should be aoeish boss or a single target boss, it depends) get the consumables and wait for inv that's all..

What kind of PVE experience do you have and what has it taught you?
Well if you don't count ZG soloruns as an experience, I don't have vanillia experience because I started playing WoW with TBC.. In TBC I cleared every boss (this includes some special encounters like ZA bearrun).. at WOTLK, done naxxramas 10/25 , malygos 10/25, ulduar 10 (i have glory of the ulduar achievement IF IF IF i make mimiron hardmod, have experience but didn't kill it ) and algalon 10man, as for ulduar 25 man I have killed FL,XT,Hodir,Thorim,Council hardmodes and have experience at yogg 1 keeper,mimi / freya hardmodes (my last guild killed them while i was at holiday ku ku ku) and algalon 25 man.. as for Toc 10/25 cleared Toc 10(H) cleared and have experience at first boss tries.

What other guilds have you been in - summarise them and give reasons for your leaving:
I started raiding with malleus maleficarum at talnivarr, done all the bosses till Lady Vashj at SSC, then then they stopped raiding then i joined Unforgiven Angels as my first serious raiding guild, after we having some lack of members we merged with school bus and created the guild "Uprising" and cleared the content that inclodes SWP also, when WOTLK started I lvled up and raided 10 man with my irl friends but i wanted to raid 25 mans so I migrated to dunemaul to the guild named Tyrants and made all the content at that guild (But I heard that they've pretty disbanded at the moment) but my irl friends at that guild quited playing wow and our guildleader was a bit "MUCH" serious at playing WoW I was not be able to raid in peace in that guild, because he was shouting too much, saying bad words, insulting the members.. even those words were not for me, I felt very bad, I play WoW to get fun, not to hear shoutings from a crazy raidleader, and I missed my old realm, and so many irl friends also, so because of that situation I left my guild and come back to talnivarr..

Why do you want to join Crab People?
You are one of the best guild I've seen, after I come back to talnivarr, I slacked and made some toc10HC runs with my friends and some pugs also at 25TOC, but now I want to make serious raiding again, you're the best guild in this server so I would join you gladly if you accept me. I'm a good wow player I know my charecter, also I am interested in "theorycrafting" part of the classes, making best talents, best gem combinations and preparing BIS gear combinations via RAWR. I can add something to crab people as being a good raider in your spots, thanks for reading my application :)

Post subject: Re: Rigardo Feral Druid
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:01 am 
Casual

just a quick note on your talents, get imp swipe rather then 5 point imp FB, and remove the narutal instint, imp leader of the pack is allways usefull, fb is at most 5% of your dps with the current crit rate of a feral druid, so 2 points in FB,3 points in swipe and 2 points in LotP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 am 

I've made that talent build cuz we were trying ulduar hardmodes and there were no bosses except freya that needing aoe damage really, for giving Nurturing instinct, we were always raiding with 2 feral druids and I was dps one the other one was tank, so x2 ILOTP is meaningless thus they are not stacking, so I gave that talent to improve my survivalabity, it helps so much in the encounters like mimiron hardmode :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 pm 
Casual

Declined.