PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:21 pm 

Character Name: Battlescar
Current realm: GrimBatol
Race: Tauren
Class: Druid, feral tank
Professions: Jewelcrafting 450 Mining 450
Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Battlescar

About me:
Im a easy going dude. I do understand my class more than good enough as i have played same class since Classic. Have lvled up a hunter and a priest to 80 too. )I like to keep myself updated on everything regarding druid class atleast. Reading lots of theory crafting as there is lots of things that comes and goes under big patches that changes some of the gem / enchants u should go for.
I like too share a laugh with guildies and cant say im a drama queen :)

Previous guild(s):
I started on Burning Blade aka Broken Blade when i first started playing. I was raiding all game content with a guild named Brutality in classic, did not clear naxx tho.
We migrated to GrimBatol before TBC, where Brutality was more or less disbanding, ppl was tired and needed a break. Me and some rl friends started a casual pve guild. We cleared all outdoor bosses and Kara ofc. Then we merged with a guild named Henchmen, also a casual guild. When we merged we cleared SSC, MH and BT quite fast. I was not in the guild when Sunwell released cause the guild leader was more or less a nazi.. couldnt stand it after 3 months and left. Then i was guild less until WotlK released and a long time into wotlk, i joined a guild Deliverance, witch today is second best horde guild on the server, and im still in it. We have cleared everything but Anub 25 hc. And im missing some of the bosses in uldu too. But have done all tho :) most of the bosses i have done with my druid and some of the bosses i havent done on my druid i have done with my priest. Reason im thinking on leaving GrimBatol now is that i was req as feral tank, but all the suddenly im not needed as feral tank anymore in 25 man instances, and i love to tank, as that was the reason why i started raiding again. So i have too go Moonkin every raid in 25 man mode, its ok to go Moonkin once in a while, but im a tank in my blood.

Raid experience and history:

I have cleared almost all bosses as resto in classic, missing a few bosses in Naxx. I cleared everything up to BT in TBC as Tank only. In WotlK i have cleared almost all exept a couple of bosses in uldu and anub in 25man hc as tank. havent downed OS25 +3D only 10
With my priest i have raided most instances on classic, most on TBC, havent cleared totc or uldu with him tho, only some of the bosses

Playtime:

As long as i dont work overtime im mostly availible from around 1700. I do have another life too tho so ocasionaly im going out partying with some friends. Other than that i wont have any problems too show up for the raids in Crab People.

Reason for joining:

Im in a end game raiding guild atm, so im seeking a guild that is raiding at the same bosses, more or less, as i am raiding now.

Computer specifications:

Phenomen II Quad 2.8 Ghz, Radeon HD 4870 1 GB DDR5, 4 GB OCZ RAM 1333 Mhz, 42" Full HD tv as screen OS W7

Connection:

I have a stable adsl connection 18000 / 1000. Nothing fancy, but its reliable and havent experienced some serious dc problems, There is some dc but nothing regular, so i cant say it can be considered a problem.

Thanks for reading the apply, im not the best writer, it is what it is :)
If there is something i havent wrote down here feel free to ask if you finf the apply intresting.

Cheers

Post subject: Re: Feral Tank
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:57 pm 
Casual

The tanking spot has also been filled.
If a spot does come open, we will get in touch with you.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "