[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Lobomos Dps Warrior

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Lobomos Dps Warrior
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:26 pm 

About me:

Hi!
My name is Miro Kiviniemi and im a 17 years old student from Finland. I study computer technology for the 2nd year now and really enjoying it.
Iv been playing wow for about 4 years now and i have seen alot and expirienced alot in that time. I got a stable internet connection and having around 30 fps in 25 man raids. My hobbies are pretty much playing wow and also playing gutar. Im sorta of a theorycrafter in this game so i try to min/max my character anyways posible and i don't really care how much i have to spend just to increase my dps by 10.

About my character:

Name: Lobomos

race/class: Undead Warrior

Professions: Jewelcrafting / Blacksmithing

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Lobomos
My warrior is really undergeared i admit that and i don't have SoH exalted with this char but thats gonna be fixed asap also im getting more gear as i go so i think im gonna be able to keep up on that apartment even tho its pretty bad atm i think im only able to hit around 3,5-4k dps atm wich is low but i am hoping u look more of the player than the character. Note:Gems and enchants were taken pre fury nerf when full str gemming was the shiz i know i gotta regem and get better shoulder enchant and i am working on em also farming for Greatness Card.

Spec: I play fury as my main spec as i have been playing it since i started raiding with my warrior in middleway of tbc
i prefer running with this spec/glyphs http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior ... d-q3,10747 because it offers me the best personal dps whiles having the imp demoshout to get that little bit extra off the bosses damage since usualy i don't see too many locks using CoW.
I also know how to play the arms pve. spec of my choise for it would be: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior ... 8-q3,10747
From early on the tree i choose to get Iron Will over TM because i find it better to get off stuns/charms/fears faster to continue dps better than a bigger rage loss when swiching stance to example shield wall to survive etc...

DPS rotation: I keep my BT and WW as n1 priority to get off after evrysingle time they are off cd and i rage dumb with Heroic strike when i got 60+ Rage.
as for bloodsurge i try to get it off Asap but if my WW comes off cd at the same time i WW first then use the instant slam to max the dmg done. also i keep Demoshout up at alltimes if no other warriors are specced for it.

as for arms i keep rending up at all times, On sudden death procs i wach my rage and Usualy get MS on cd before doing execute so i won't run out of rage due to it, Ms is my main rage dumb and i try to keep it on cd at all times, i use Overpower in a 6 second window so i won't waste the proc on it. when ever im about to bladestorm i allways wait to get 1 overpower proc before i do so that way after bladestrom i can OP rightaway again. I rage dumb with slam evrytime when evrything else is on cd and i have about 50+ rage but during lust i replace it with heroic strike.

UI link: http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t245 ... 230928.jpg
that pic has been taken with my dk tank after my old guilds first 25 man Valkyr kill The Omen appears under my hp bar.
and under my enemy bar there will come timers from procs like, Bloodsurge, Death wish, Grim toll etc... Above my hp bar i will see timers of all the debuffs i got on the target example: rending, Demoshout, Sunden etc... M Ora2 will appear under my action bars.
Our guild never used WWS logs so i can't link anything =/

Backgrounds:
I come from Ravenhold rp/pvp server that iv been playing trough out the whole of tbc. I was a high-officer in a guild called Fáith wich used to be a high end raiding guild also one of the fastest progressing guild. in tbc we cleared Kara,ZA,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK,MH,BT but never got to sunwell because out gm tought that our gear wasn't enough at the time so we didn't step in sunwell. In Wotlk we were one of the first guilds to clear the content before ulduar but when ulduar got released we had a huge slacker problem in the guild so we got behind on the progression by far. I made my dk tank my main at that time to help out getting raiding more often thats why my warrior is so undergeared atm. You can check my Dk here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Gunn%C3%BD .

Acivity:
I play Wow pretty much evryday after i get off from college somewhere around 16:00 and when i sign for a raid it means i will be there. Im pretty much what u call a nolife player so i will be attenting atleast to 95% of the raids. But as u are a Hardcore raiding guild i know u must have pretty much the raid spots taken to the ppl u know to be reliable and u know that they can do theyr job and i think thats good since imo you have to earn your raid spot and not just get carried trough.

What do i believe i can offer u and what u can offer me?
I think i can offer you a 110% focused player who knows what he doing and ain't afraid of whiping for progression. I do what im told to do without whining about stupid things.I am allways prepared for raids and if i know i can't attend to some raid i will be informing about it early.
I think i could benefit from u a great raiding expirience and getting to meet ppl that really knows what they are doing and gets things done in a way or another.

Thank you for reading my application and i hope to hear from u soon =).
If u got anything to ask from me contact me ingame or in MSN ( Lollol9221@hotmail.com oh yeh i know my msn must be the worst one ever).

Post subject: Re: Lobomos Dps Warrior
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:51 pm 
Casual

So...

You know we arent recruiting anything atm. Unless you have amazing gear and you are an amazing player.
Im hoping you logged of in pvp gear else your really lacking on the gear part :s.

Santori should reply to this thread tonight.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:59 pm 
King Crab

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:14 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:41 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:18 am 
Ex-Officer

Hey, thanks for your app, but we're not recruiting dps warriors atm.