[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Casupaa, Rogue, Assassination

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Casupaa, Rogue, Assassination
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:15 pm 

Me
My name is Casper, as I write this I have 8808 days of /lived, and I'm residing in the Copenhagen area, in Denmark. I'm a 2d/3d artist bum, having a hard time getting into the gaming industry, so for now I'll just keep playing. I'm available most of the week, although I usually have a tabletop RPG group going on Sundays. February 12, 2005, I started my WoW career rolling an Alliance rogue on Deathwing with my buddies, Mads(Naradria) and Alex(Lektorum). I didn't last long, feeling that the game was too young, so after our epic ventures into Deadmines, I quit the game, and never looked back...

Casupaa
Until January 16, 2007 off course, where i rolled my current character, now on Horde side. When I got to 70, I exclusively PvP'ed, for quite some time, until a casual raiding guild, by the name "Death Cult Legion", picked me up. As I wanted to stay in the PvP game and didn't want to respec, I played Mutilate all the way through TBC, without a single respec, and have stayed Mutilate ever since. Even though I was the "Jack of all trades, master of none" I managed to come out as the best DPS in the guild on several occasions. Whether that says more about me, or my guild, is for you to perceive. When WotLK hit the shelves, I was still in Death Cult Legion, raiding all the initial content, but the guild disbanded and I quit the game for awhile. When I got back, my friends in Hordecore picked me up, but was exclusively doing PvP at that time, so after awhile I joined Cruel Infection, raiding all 10-man content(though never accomplishing ToGC-10), while struggling to get good members so we could get into 25-man. Unfortunately members lost interest, and the guild was disbanded this Wednesday. All this, off course, got me here, so lets get down to the dirty stuff, my gear:

I know it's not all that impressive, but it gets the job done. I don't have much to say about it, I'm aware I could squeeze another 4 Agi, out of it, with a little regemming, but I'm waiting until I get a new belt. Other than that, I think I've done everything in my power, to optimize it. Wednesday I did 7337 DPS, on Koralon, which I believe is the best single target DPS I've done so far(without weird damage boosts). So, that was the facts. Oh and I simply love eating salt liquorice while drinking milk!

You
So why choose Cráb People? Well, first of all Lóbster Guys declined me, and second of all, you have an impressive guild, with nice progress, and free salad bar(did I mention that I'm Male Bloodelf?). So can anyone in Cráb People vouch for me? Yes, I'm under the impression that Meanlead will, for a prober amount of gold.

So thats it, I hope you like my application, and let me know if you have any questions, spare 3-wheeler parts, or locked boxes in your bank ;) !

-Casper

Post subject: Re: Casupaa, Rogue, Assassination
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:39 pm 
Casual

Even though we dont have a proper rogue cl i can tell you this :

Lack of Pve experience
Lack of Gear.
We have 3 rogues atm, and are not looking for anyone else.

Hope that you find a guild that suits you :)

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Casupaa, Rogue, Assassination
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:05 pm 

Sure thing, thanks for reading through, and see you on bank roof!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:46 pm 

+Shameless Bump+
This Rogue is up for grabs again, with more experience and gear to boot!!Act now, and I'll even throw another 1.5k DPS in the offer!(Extra DPS offer will take effect when 3.3 goes live) ((Oh and pretty colors!))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:18 pm 
Casual

And still declined ;)

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:00 am 

So, who would I need to sleep with, to get an invite for this guild?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:21 am 
Casual

And now im glad i declined you ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:09 pm