Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Mage Apply - Stanky
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:53 am 

IRL
IRL Name: Jakob
About me: Well I'm studying on highschool and don't do much more than play computer when I come home from school, or well I do my homeworks if I got any when I get home.. I'm a Icehockey refferee and that's my way to earn cash, having like 1 or 2 games each weekend, doesn't afflict my playtime tho. Besides WoW I'm interested in making movies xP or well, adding specialeffects in the movies:) other games I play: CoD modern warfare 2, counterstrike 1.6, but I don't play these games that much.

In game

Character name: Stanky
Class: Mage
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Stanky
Print Screen of my UI: http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3141/raidb.png
Race: Troll
Proffessions: JC (450 Shadowweave Tailor (432)
Mainspec: Arcane 57 / 3 / 11, I use this spec in all boss encounters except for Anub 25man hc
Offspec: Frostfirebolt 0 / 53 / 18, as I said b4, only for anub in totgc25
Vent and mic: yes, got Ventrilo mix, 3.0 and Teamspeak.
Stable connection: yes, raiding with 60 fps and around 150 MS with max videosettings and all addons

Raiding Experience

Pre-tbc: started to play 3 month's before the release of tbc so I never raided back then =/

Tbc: Was new to wow, didn't knew that much, only did kara (all bosses) gruul and maggy.

Wotlk 25man
Naxxramas (Cleared)
Obsidian Sanctum + 3 Drakes ( Cleared)
Eye of eterinty (cleared)
Ulduar (13/14) yogg 3 keepers
Totc (cleared)
TotGC (4/5) got anub down to 33 %, then third submerge
ICC - never done 25man ICC, will talk more about that later.

Guild History:

Tbc

Incognito - this was the only "Serious" raiding guild I was in in tbc, we only managed to down magtheridon tho so it was not that successful :)

Wotlk

Versatile - I was in this guild from december 2008 to april 2009 when they disbanded. The GM couldn't be arsed leading it all alone since he was only 17 and had alot to do IRL, studying, girlfriend etcetc and nobody wanted to help lead it. So yeah, one day he decided to leave and then alot of players left to so we couldn't continue raiding. I really liked that guild, we had good progress in ulduar, took down mimiron before nerf and such.

The Nephilim: well, after my summerbrake from wow for about 3 months I decided to start raiding again, and I joined the guild Nephilim which is alliance 5'th, Like most guilds there are some arrogant ppl in there but there were some ppl that I really liked, my best friend was in there to and that was the main reason why I apply'd to them. But when she left and another good friend joined Numen I spoke to my IRL friend that was on the horde side on this server and we decided that I should faction change, so I did, and I had to leave nephilim.'

Panda Chess Club - I've been in this guild for about a week now and same here I like alot of ppl but since they aren't that good I want to join a better guild, a hardcore guild.

What I could bring to the guild if I join: well, I'm always focues in raids, pushing my dps as hard as possible all boss encounters, I also think that I'm a mature guy, even my age is abit low. I'm willing to respec of course if needed and I will help guildmates if they need help in hc's, raids, etc etc. I also got C and it's free for all guildmates:)

Couldn't find any applicationform so I made my own :p hope you like it and that you understand that I've got what it takes, at least imo.
If I missed something in my apply, please tell me:)
Cya ingame

Stanky out!

Post subject: Re: Mage Apply - Stanky
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:56 am 

Edit: Raiding times: all days anytime, not after 01:00 on monday-thursday tho :) So I guess my raidtimes suits yours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:17 am 

came up with some more info

Keybinds: using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 on my keyboards for spell such as arcane blast, arcane missiles, decurse, spellsteal, arcane barrage, frostnova, counterspell. On my mouse3 (croll button) I got blink. I'm using f1 to pop all my cd's that doesn't start a global CD and starting to cast arcane blast.
Besides that I'm clicking through the fights and it works perfect for me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:22 am 
Ex-Officer

Declined.

You seem to be lacking both gear and experience and our Mage department is full atm.

Tip: Redo your sockets and lower your hit to arcane levels. Use RAWR.

GL on finding a new Guild :)

Enigma.