Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined]Prospect - Multi Rogue (Alliance - Cross Realm)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:53 pm 

Name:Tor Morten Karlsen
email: TmortenK@Gmail.com
aboutyou: I am a gamer - I play approx 5-8 hours a day, if not more. I am a hardcore fan of WoW, have allreayd pre-ordered Catacalysm. I am a fan of Computer TECH, i am building computers and such, i find it intersting. I work with Cargo as my actuall job. And i am pretty pleased with it. I Am also a theorycrafter, i try to make my character best for my playstyle, maximized DPS for the guild, and imba survival, as this game isnt only about doing highest dps, it is about surviving.

I am also a HARDCORE music fan - The 80's Glam'n Sleaze, Yeah baby, thats what i am talking about, love it. All my clothing is dedicated to this time, Motley crue, def leppard. Yeah you name it! This is also a big prart of my life.

CharName: prospect
class: Rogue
race: Night Elf
Profession_1: Leatherworking 450
Profession_2: Jewelcrafting 450
cooking: 450
fishing: 250
firstaid: 450
specc: 51/13/07
armoryprofile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Prospect
played: about ~ 80 days. I will not add up all my chars tough, that would be way to much played tbh.

PvEExp: Well - In Vanilla i only got 58, and stopped, Yeah i know Horde sucks. So bascily didnt get to raid - but ive heard it was awsome, and i punch my self in the nuts for nithing sticky with it, but in one way i am glad, becuase of that i discovered Rogue, my rogue. TBC Was a good time for me, i started early in TBC levled from level 1, on my shiny Night elf Rogue, i had such a great time, i was hooked. I played all day, night and yeah, you can imagine, a 16 year old boy infront of hes computer stealthing for the very first time, yeah it was awsome. Just pure nuke and hell lot of fun, well. Lets go to where you want me to go, As i dinged level 80, i farmed honor all night to get some decent weps, as weps is more important than anything in order to put out some decent dps, so after getting me some weps, i ventured into gruul with my guild, , Not a serious guild, but a decent one for that time, we downed High KIng Maulgor or whatever hes name was, but we didnt have the dps to bring gruul down, as he got thoose sick stacks and just pwned everyone, and ofc threre is always someone who doesnt know how to move when getting tossed and stoned, so. Well, i played him for a while and made a paladin - Leveld to 80, and joined as se! rious guild for some good pve experience, so i healed trough MH - and BT, as i didnt get into any good guilds with my rogue, and all needed holy palas, so i had to make one, so i didn't much in SSC / TK but not all so. But i did all in BT/MH wich i am pretty happy with, and i did get to see a lot of Sunwell, but not all bosses. So lets go over to Wotlk, i will keep it short here, as it doesnt desvere a history, yet. or maybe will never do it. Naxx 10/25: Complete EOE 10/25: Complete Os 10/25: Complete Ony 10/25: Complete Ulduar 10/25: Complete Toc 10/25: Complete ToGC 10: 4 bosses down, never get a good group to down last boss, been @ 2%... ToGc 25: 3/5 ICC10: 4/4 ICC 25: Didnt get spot for the first 2 days - so only downed Last boss atm in 25 man.

Well - I wanna try Horde now, sick of Alliance - Wanna see the game from a diffent view - Therefor going another server - New guild - New faction and so on! I am an experienced player, who have played my class for a long time, and know what i am doing. I hope my application adds up everything you want to know.

I have 99% Attendance - Working Microphone - Working Headset - I always prepare before raids - both IRL and In Game - Shower Eat/stack up dink etc, so no AFKS.

If you guys have any questions - Feel free to ask!

Post subject: Re: Prospect - Multi Rogue (Alliance - Cross Realm)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:30 am 
Casual

Full on rogues I am afraid.

Good luck finding a guild

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: [Declined]Prospect - Multi Rogue (Alliance - Cross Realm)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:42 pm 
As said we`re full on rogues atm, just a hint which u can improve your character on. As poisons is now the main damage for a rogue and it scale better with pure attack power (afaik) i`d go all out on that. Agi is great if your low on critt, (which u are not.) And when you find a raiding guild, i`d change the rupture glyph with Tricks ( 500dps increase, if the other rogues have the glyphs aswell ofc )
GLHF finding a raiding guild.=)