[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Phixx - Holy Paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Phixx - Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:04 pm 

Hi guys, long time no see :)

I guess some of you people still remember me a little bit, but from what I can see the rooster has changed alot so I guess its best if I do a normal app.

General Personal Infos:

My name is Axel, im 22 years old and Im from the mighty country (or sumthing) Sweden.
I live in a small appartment in Stockholm. I guess most of you who played here before know why I left... irl probs with my family getting all tired of me just sitting in front of the comp and not doing anything about my life. Thoose problems are solved now and I also from monday have a job where my work times fit perfectly for a hardcore raiding guild.

When I dont work I spend almost all my free time in front of the computer, I still love the game and I dont think I will stop playing untill blizz releases their new mmo. I guess its not mostly the game that makes me play this so much its more about the players you play with.

Ingame Infos:

History:

I started playing as allince, a gnome warrior on Kor'gall. Raided the first bosses in MC before I decided to reroll Horde on Magtheridon. I started a rogue, dinged 60 and got into the guild Realitysucks. We cleared BWL, AQ40 and started the first 3-4 bosses in Naxxramas with them. At this time I joined the army and had to stop playing for a time, I missed the whole Naxxramas competition which I still remember myself being so irritated about. Eventually I left the army after about 4-5 months so I got back to the game a couple of months before TBC was about to be released.

I transfered my char to Twisting Nether and joined the world #5 guild Beyond Redemption where I at least got to clear Naxx40 a couple of times even though not during progress. The plan with this guild was to form a really hardcore guild for the release of TBC, the guild was named Celestial and for the first months of TBC we had some great achievments, think we where around top #10 world for most bosses up to Leotheras where the guild split up into three parts (Hungarian, Finish and Swedish) the guilds formed where called Public Enemy, Knockout, Epicfabriken. (Knockout => Paragon).

Logicaly I joined Epicfabriken, we had great progress considering being a guild with 65% new recruits from other servers. I don't really know the world posses but we took most server firsts up to Reliquary where problems started again. Summer together with our fully decked Maintank leaving for Bad Omen made the final blow against us. We disbanded and members where scattered over alot of the top guilds of wow (Sk.gaming, The Legacy to name a few).

I joined a semi hardcore guild called flare for a few months and this didnt really turn out as I had hoped it would, I cant stand casual mentality, even though raiding 3-4 days like they did worked pretty good for me at that moment I just couldnt see the reason for being shit during thoose few days of playing. So I started looking for a new guild and eventually this is where I tried my luck to you guys.

And well, I got in, played with you for the progress of sunwell, up to muru (which even though we wiped around 500 times during 4-5-6? weeks, still is one of the BEST memories of my time in wow). This was when I had to step down from hardcore raiding to fix my irl stuff which is one of the worst memories of my time in wow, the frustation over leaving you for the last 5-10% progress on muru and then KJ was sick.

I managed to sort my irl untill the release of WoTLK, the people from Epicfabriken had been talking about a reunion for this and that was what happened. We got almost all people back from when we disbanded at RoS to this new version of the guild. I leveled my priest to just doing instances with a group we formed to be as fast as possible to 80, this is why I never will do utgarde keep again :) We got all server first achievments for Naxx, Obsidian, Maly and also for glory of the raider and Twilight Vanq. Before Ulduar I rerolled my alt paladin because the guild needed it. We managed to rush through the instance, even tho we unlike most other top guilds killed Ignis before proceeding we got world #12 on Yogg-Normal.

My crappy work times 09.00 >> 19.00 together with the guild not performing cuz of people stopping playing for the summer made me step down from a raider to casual and just playing the days I didnt have work. And this is what I have been doing up till now, this is why my gear isnt really up to date but I know all the fights and I attended the anub hardmode firstkill with the guild as help and the gear was no problem then at least.

Character:

Blood Elf Paladin (no gay male), Holy specced ofc, I swap around alot in speccs depending on the fight.
Armory: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... d&n=Phixie

Attendance:

Im a very dedicated player, now since I work normal daytime I cant be as active as I want anymore, but since my worktimes changed to 17.00 instead of 19.00 I will be able to be here from raidstart with ease.

Other:

I think that is all, sorry for the long history, its easy to get carried away when you start to write.
I hope you remember some of my playstyle and dedication from sunwell and that it will help me to
get back to you guys.

//Phix

Post subject: Re: Phixx - Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:49 am 
Casual

Sorry for the long wait :/ But i believe we said during our meeting we arent looking for a holy paladin atm.
But wait for klogg to be sure.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:49 am 
Casual

And HAI Phixx :DDD

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:00 am 
Ex-Officer

Hello, Phixx.
We are not currently looking for a holy paladin. We might contact you in the future if a spot opens and you are available, thank you for the interest shown.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:48 am 

bump if you need me now ^^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:10 pm 
Casual

If only you were born a shaman :(

Think klogg is enjoying chirstmas so you have to wait a little longer ;)