Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:57 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined]Pixiedust - 80 Troll Rogue.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 am 

'Bout me :

I am a 20year old Norwegian dude. I these days work as an vaitor at a classy resturaunt. I work mostly during the days so i am open for raiding at the nights. :) Weekends is the time of the week im least online. Because of my work and my girlfriend. Mon - Friday im unsually online and fit for a raid!.

My WoW history :

I Started out as a young rogue, at the age of 15 or something, i spammed, i failed, miserably, but suddenly i found a thing called forums. My game play started to improve. Suddenly i stood there, face to face with the allmighty Ragnaros! BY FIRE BE PURGE! He said to me, as we slowly but firmly made him loose hes giant hammer into the lava, and dropped me a sweet ass dagger. The days went as we ruled ZG, MC, Ony and failed in bwl. Then a new TBC came. People said Warlock were OP, so i rerolled one. With my warlock i raided kara, ZA, Gruul, Lurker BELOW, "BT" (wipefest), and then i desided to step my rogue into the arena for a while, wich realy wasnt me. I get pissed when someone kills me PvP. As Wotlk came out i ran around borean thundra ganking and questing, Oh, i miss those days. When i first started as a all growed upp rogue, i took my first baby steps into Naxxramas, 10man was cleared in a jippy. Then came Uldar, i kinda slacked, but i do have some experience. After that the new loving Totc came, and i cleared 10man, and then 25man! woopwooop! In Icc i have wiped alot, ALOT.. at the bloody DK. after the imba gunship battle. Thats the story. I hope some off u read it.. you see, i get a bit poethic when im tierd :)

My Rogue;

I try to keep my self upp to date with the changes going on with my build. Im currently mutilate MS and combat Maces OS. I love daggers, its the way of the rogue, from behind and all that shit. I see rogues running around with red and green axes..wth.. Im a frequent visitor off Elitistjerks, just to be sure my rotation and gemming are upp to date :P And at this point my gemming is kinda messy, sorry about that. Here is my armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Pixiedust
(looks best while laughing, kinda qute!) And i dont have any documantation of my dps atm, but i usualy do around 6 - 7k in 10mans. boss fights that is.

Guild History;

Myzt = Dissband. Violent dispaly of Power - have some irl friends there, i was a social char :P Ive gotten most of my experience leading, and joining puggs. Oh, ye, i used to me a Nelf! Consiluim i was in on the alliance side.. Used to be a fine guild.. once.. in the TBC..

What im expecting from you;

A rich social inviourment, helpfull co players, seeing content, a stable crew, and hopefully you will want my services. As a rogue wich know my class, and a fast learner, and a happy wiper. :)

I have probably forgotten something. If i have, please ask :)

Best Regards

Pixiedust

Post subject: Re: Pixiedust - 80 Troll Rogue.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:40 am 
Casual

Declined, Lack of experience.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: [Declined]Pixiedust - 80 Troll Rogue.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:24 pm 

Thank you for the fast and clean reply.

Gl with youre future raiding!

//Pixiedust