[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined]Sohljin Troll Rogue x-realm - Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined]Sohljin Troll Rogue x-realm - Application
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 am 

Hello this Is my application to you, enjoy!

[ Real life information ]

Name :
Kristian Ekström

Information about myself (occupation etc) :
Well I've been working as a salesman for Comhem (Swedish company) In Barcelona the latest 1½ years, but crushed my knee in a Skateboard accident (5½ mounth's ago) so now I'm back in Sweden to do some rehab training meanwile I'm waiting for my operation. Apart from that I'm a very open minded person who loves extreme sports, also keeping my body in shape so I hit the gym for about 3-4 days a week to keep it polished, nothing that effects my online gaming just a side note. Then last but not least my biggest passion here in life > playing computer/console games. I actually poped out my mum with a nintendo 8-bit controll in my hand ;).

[ Characther(s) Information ]

Class :
Rogue

Race :
Troll (male)

Name :
Sohljin

Spec / dual spec :
Both Mutilate/Envenom-nom PVE : (51/18/2) PVP : (45/3/23) Tho I got ARP-set banked with combat weps (BiS in MH and 10 man ICC for offhand) so that I can switch during encounters and what not.

Glyph's :
HFB, ToTT and Mutilate

Professions / Trade Skills :
450 Engineering and 450 Jewelcrafting. Took Gnomish Engieering mostly becouse It's very suitable for raiding and fun in PvP. Jewelcrafting for the overpowerd gems. Got fishing, FA and Cooking on 450 aswell ofc.

Armory link :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &gn=Colour
(Constantly updateing)

My alt Paladin :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Symmertry
(Ret as main spec and healing as offspec, planning on goin full healing tho)

User Interface screenshot :
http://img199.yfrog.com/img199/976/sohljinui.jpg

[ Endgame Raiding Experience ]

Pre-TBC / Vanilla :
I started playing WOW 6 mounth's after the release, was playing Dark Age Of Camelot 5 years before I started WOW and had a hard time quiting
DAOC since I had alot of friends there besides I loved the rush I got out of the game. But after seeing some friends playing I kinda enjoyed the enviorment
and atmosphere that WOW brings so I bought the game and was hooked from day one. Allways been playing melee and stealther when I've played MMO games so I rolled
a Nightelf Warrior on Lightning's Blade and joined up with the guild "Edge Of Destiny" that later became "Definition".

We raided 5 days a week and did everything from top to toe. Did Molten Core full clear with server first on Ragnaros, same goes for Black Wing Lair, Zul'Gurub, Ahn'Qiraj 20 man / Ahn'Qiraj 40 man (EU 30 on C'thun and Ouro) and server first on most bosses in Naxxaramas 40 man.

After I had been raiding for a wile I decided to get myself a toon to play when I wasen't raiding. So I dinged a Nightelf Hunter to level 60 and had a side project with some friends, to start PVP guild and farm for GM (Grand Marshal). After playing together for a wile we actually became one of the most successful PvP guilds In Europe at that time. I grinded both my Warrior and my Hunter to rank 14 (Grand Marshal). But after a wile (when TBC was inc) my PVE guild kinda died and we split up, so I rerolled Horde on Stormscale / EU for the coming of The Burning Crusade together with 2 of my best ingame friends from Nut Cutters.

The Burning Crusade :
I rerolled from Fury Warrior to Rogue becouse I've allways played stealther and melee so I felt like I wanted to try something new but still something that I'm abit familiar with. I joined forces with the guild "nam" which allways been one of the top guilds on Stormscale EU. We did every content Ingame.

Did Karazhan, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair, Serpernt Shrine Cavern (server first on Lady Vashj), Tempest Keep : The Eye (Kael'thas pre-nerf), Hyjal Summit, Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau (Kil'jaeden pre-nerf). All this with smooth clearout of the instances, no whine not much wipeing just pure hardcore progress.

I also did alot of PvP / Arena during TBC, this Is prolly becouse I've allways loved playing PvP/RvR, got It with me from my days In Dark Age Of Camelot where I was playing in Nolby Pride (world nr1 realm versus realm guild). Played a 2v2 setup as SP/SR (shadowpreist, shadowstep Rogue) which I got to Gladiator season 1 and 2, which I'm quite proud of.

But the time came and I had to quit the game, got a new job which was In Barcelona and I felt that If I can't play the game on a proper level theres no point in playing.
And the only way to really quit the game was to give away my chars, so I gave them to my cousin but It diden't take long before I called him up and
asked for the login details. So I decided to sell my account.... Nothing I regret but nothing I'm proud of but at that time, WOW was more then just a passion, I was obsessed with the game and really coulden't quit palying (mum actually sent me to a shrink and shit). Then I moved to Barcelona where I've lived the past 1½ years now ~~.

Wrath Of The Lich King :
After I had moved to Barcelona and lived there for about 4½ mounth's I couldent stop thinking about WOW and WOTLK. I read alot about the release on different sites, talked to friends about the new content and I got more and more intrested and coulden't hold myself from buying a brand new account. So I decdided to RAF up a char with my roomie whos quite geeky aswell. We thought that this would be a perfect time for us to play some but not on a high level, just casual gaming when we felt like doing it. So I dinged Sohljin to level 80, tho I was Alliance to a beginning on a Ragnaros. Got to 80 quite quick and started puging gear on weekends and late nights after work.

Then I had my accident and had to walk on crutches for about 2 mounth's, during this time I played alot, joined up with a guild called "Idlewild" and grinded some instances but not on a core level, just a semi-core level with alot of casual players. So I've done Obisidan Sanctum 3 drakes (10/25), done every boss in uld 25 except for Algalol (had some fair attempts but failed at 0.7%). Done TOGC 4/5 (2% with 42 attempts remaining as best on Anub'arak). Then I moved back to Sweden becouse I was so tierd of my situation in Spain, so now I live at my dad's place. Migrated horde aswell and joined up with some RL friends in their guild called Colour. Done 6/9 ICC 25 man and 7/9 10 man with them.

[ Raiding and my expectations ]

What I can offer the guild as a player :
Well I'm a very dedicated player whos been around for a very long time, got 9 years of MMO and melee/stealther experience. I offer you a glad, open minded person who's allways in time for raid with 100% mental forcus and prepared with everything that's needed. Also I'm a very kind person who loves to help out and stick around for anything really, like late night progress, 10 mans, rep farm, achive hunting etc. Almost allways a smile on my lips, no sad tones here. Apart from that I'm a fast learner and I allways study encounters well before starting them, keeping myself updated on forums for full information and knowledge about my class and the game. Besides I'm a patient guy who's used to hard progress (which includes alot of wipes). I'm no little kid who starts crying on VT just becouse we don't down the boss instant or If I'm asked to sit out, I know some of the mechanics ingame are very hard and requires alot of practice to gain the knownledge to fully execute them. And I'm willing to offer myself and my 100% focus to do this, becouse this IS my biggest passion, I honestly LOVE this game and are very dedicated to it and towards the guild I'm in.

Why I want to join Cráb People?
I feel that I want to step up to a hardcore level again as I'm not doing anything for a long time coming. So that's why I don't wanna stick around with semi-core guilds with people who doesn't share the passion on the same level. I know I deserve better and that's what I feel you guys can offer me. Full time raiding with like-minded people who's fully aware of what their doing. Besides you guys got good potensial and are one of the top guilds in this world.

What I expect from you guys?
To be raiding in a friendly atmosphere with solid and socialized players who strives for the same goal and who's really in for the core. Willing to allways push the barrier abit higher for that little extra and have damn fun during our way to achive our goals!

[ Additional Information ]

computer / connection / ability to use Ventrillo :

AMD Phenom 9500 Quad-core Processor (2.2 GHz) 4 GB RAM XFX GEFORCE GTX 295 1792MB DDR3 with 24 MB stable connection. Got a Sennheiser headset + latest ventrilo versions and old versions aswell.

Times I can play and raid :

I'm a 24/7 player, In other words I play around 8-12 hours a day depending on If I got any rehab traning that day or not. But I RARELY/BARLEY miss raids and If I do I allways got a valid reason for doing so and will inform you about it asap. (brithdays, funeral's etc).

My Free word :
Well I just hope you enjoyed reading my application as I did making it. Hope you don't think of it as an essay or thinking it's too long, just wanted to tell you about my storie in this game and what i've accomplished through my years of playing. Hope to stand by your side someday for further content progress!

Best Regards / / Sohljin

Post subject: Re: Sohljin Troll Rogue x-realm - Application
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:05 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:28 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:35 pm 
Casual

Amasing app, Unfortunately we are looking for someone with abit more hardmode exp.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: [Declined]Sohljin Troll Rogue x-realm - Application
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:16 pm 

To bad, but thanks anyways.