Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Rogue Application
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:11 am 

Name:Robin

Character name:Mcstealth

Class and specc: Rogue, Can play both Combat (20/51/0) or Mutilate (51/18/2)

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&cn=Mcstealth

Interface Screenshot:http://www.pici.se/533611/

What can you offer Crab people as a player?: i can offer a very solid rogue, that will have 100% attendence and show a 100% loyalty towards the guild and its comunity,
i rarely do any misstakes at all,and when i do i learn from them and dont repeat the same ones.
I ALWAYS bring my A-game, No mather what,i can take critisism, and also i can handle jokes.

What do you consider your job in raids, and what do you love about it?: well since i am a pure DPS class i consider it doing DPS, hacking,mashing and slicing the enemy until it hits the ground,
i love the ''thug'' style of the game, being a cruel assasin, and just see the numbers pop up on my screen and actually,see that my DMG makes a difference,
and ofc to kick when its needed, tho that aint that fun:<

Classic WoW

ZG:Cleared
AQ 20:Cleared
MC:Cleared
BWL:Cleared
AQ 40:Cleared (Except for vicidious)
Naxxramas:Instuctor and anub'rekhan down here(Pre tbc)
This was all made on my hunter when i was at the age of 12-14,just that is an achievment...

TBC
Kara:Cleared
Gruul:Cleared
Mag:Cleared
SSC:Cleared
TK:Cleared
MH:Cleared
BT:Cleared
SWP: 2/6 (pre nerf)
All were killed on my rogue except for illidan witch was made on my priest.

WotLK

Naxx 10&25:Cleared
Malygos 10&25:Cleared
OS 3D 10&25:Cleared
Ulduar10&25:Cleared (Inlucluding all hardmodes,algalon and yogg+0)
ToC 10&25:Cleared
ToGc 10:Claed(with insanity)
ToGc 25:4/5 got anub to 15% the week after the release of the hardmodes
Icc 10 7/12
Icc 25 6/12

Previous guilds
on my rogue in TBC i played in a guild called impaired on magtheridon, we cleared everything up to illidan, then we disbanded due to lack of recruts,then i joined AvE on the same server killed brutallus and then i quit due to the game beeing boring, mostly because the guild was boring(explains the illidan kill missing on this rogue)
Then the expeension came, i lvled my rogue and joined up with my old impaired mates, they created a guild on neptulon called Moolicioius we cleared all the content available at the time and reached'' best guild on the server'' pretty fast
then there was the same problem there again, lack of good recruts(the server sucked), we migrated the guild to magtheridon, tho we didnt get far, people quit,joined other guilds etc etc, that was when i joined together with my mates, realitysucks on the same server, we cleared 9/9 Hardmodes tho all of my friends more or less quit during the summer, i did play there a while until Almost the entire guild went summerslacking, i left and migrated to shattered hand to join epicfabriken, i passed my trial fast, and we cleared yogg+0,algalon and farmed it until ToC arrived, we cleared it (4/5) progressed on anub, tho it was going rugh for them some officers left for Aion, some left for memento mori, and my old buddies from impaired asked once again to come and play with them, and i did, up until now when the guild once again disbanded.

Why do you want to join Crab people?:i think crab people can be the guild i am searching for, a good raiding environment,hopefully nice and friendly people, and i wanna have a shot on all the end game content blizzard is offering.

Do you have anyone no crab people i that can vouch for you?, no i dont you can always ask, nymh on magtheridon,

think that should cover it,

Regards Mcstealth

Cheers

Post subject: Re: Rogue Application
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:28 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Hello,

Kudo's for a nice application. You have nice gear from ToC heroic. However, ICC has been out for several weeks now, and you seem to not have too many drops from there (OK - You've bought the wartotem, but still, some people are running with 4x T10 already). The last wing will open soon and that means heroic modes after that, which in turn mean gear acquired from normal mode ICC.

So therefore i have to decline your application. Best of luck in finding a guild.

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Rogue Application
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:47 pm 

The reason for that is i played my holy paladin in the begining of ICC there for i missed LOADS of badges, and the last 2 weeks i havent played that much because i am guildless,

However good luck in the future, and if you would change your mind i am always able to contact trough my msn, Robba29@hotmail.com

Cheers