[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Druid Application X-Realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Druid Application X-Realm
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:11 pm 

Name:
Omar

Oman

Spoken languages:
Arabic & English

Character name:
Coomander

Server name:
Auchnidoun

Your played time on the character you are applying with:
Commandor = 35 Days Played, 20 Days @ level 80
US-Commandor = 250ish Days Played
I have been playing this Character since i started playing wow in October 2005, which was when i was studying back in the States, then when I moved back home, and after my US guild disbanded i thought it would be the best time to reroll, so here I am now =)

Class & Race:
Tauren Druid

Professions:
450 Jewel Crafting & 450 Enchanting, I chose them because they give me the best Verstality for all specs as a Druid.

Character Armory Link:

UI ingame screenshot:

Write a small bit about you, what you do outside WoW, and what your targets in the game are?
Me and my Family are started a new business around 5 years ago where we buy lots, build them up and rent the buildings, now we are considering to get into the Real Estate Management segment, I am also finishing my Second bachelor Degree in Finance & Investment, then 2-3 years from now I am planning to go back to the states to get my Masters and PHD Degrees, after getting married, which would be hopefully 3 years from now.
I am Playing WoW at the end of my day (1900 SVT = 2200 Local time) so it suits me perfectly since it gives me alot of time to do many different things during the day, and I like staying up late, so I play WoW to be among the top guilds and Have a blast with bunch of friends who we all raid under one guild makes you feel at your virtual online home.

What do you find most rewarding in the game?
Making new Friends from different parts of the world and share the experiences in all aspects.

What do you find most frustrating in the game?
Retards, Server Lag & New bosses being Bugged preventing us from owning them.

Explain, what boss is the hardest one you have been on? and why?
I think the hardest encounter was Vanilla 4H, 40 people had to perfectly coordinate their movement and paying attention to detail had to be flawless, Along side with Muru.

Explain, why do you think your current talent build fits you and how does it benefit the guild?
Main Spec is Balance (58/0/13):
I am going with this spec to maximize my out put in ICC25, I can respect for Typhoon whenever needed, but its not unless we lack the ranged dps on Saurfang.

Any good offspec gear? and are you comfortable playing any other spec/roles then the one you are applying with?
Secondary Specs are:
Resto (14/0/57):
Feral Tanking (0/55/16):
Feral DPS (0/55/16):
-Also I would like to note that My Feral tanking/Feral DPS/Healing sets are all on par with my balance gear, I am still optimizing and upgrading some pieces that need to be upgraded, beside that, I like fulfilling any role the raids need me to be, with Balance being my Primary Raid spec.

Knowledge and theorycraft. Do you read theory about your class? How do you keep yourself up to date? Which sites and forums do you visit?
Yes ofcourse, EJ forums is one of the best places to get the good theorycrafting concepts.

Can you give us a little information about your computer hardware and the internet connection you're currently using ?
My PC specs are as follows: Intel Core 2 E6700, 4GB DDR2 @ 800MHz, WD VRaptor 150GB HDD, Seagate 500GB HDD, Nvidia GF 8800 GTS512.
Internet Connection ADSL2+ 2Mb, Latency ranges between 100-250

How long can you play daily?
I play around 6-7 hours daily so around 50 hours a week minimum. I can commit to raids that start after 1830+ GMT And as stated above, raid times suit me perfectly due to me being 3 hours ahead of server time which give me a much better room of flexibility.

Can you tell us a bit about your gaming history? Which guilds were you a part of before applying here and why did you leave?(If you transfered here tell us why you left your previous server)
My current guild is Envy-Auchindoun, I left because there is a problem hosting in trials for main runs, all we can get in is Alt runs and therefor once HM starts they are taking only their Core and Mains, Kind of contradicts for what I have signed up for, which was trialing for a Core Spot, I am looking for a raiding guild, not (Stand By and we will let you know when we need you), their Core is expected to show up at 11 AM - 12 AM from next week (Once HMs are out) therefor they wont be running those alt raids (where they run trials in), so im looking at 2-3 weeks with no appropriate raiding, and having to log everyday at 11AM - 12AM, to be able to get a core spot, isnt what their recruitment forum says (1900-2400) or extending it abit, Moreover they are basically recruiting for 2 teams so they can maximize attempts on bosses, so you also "HAVE" to have a geared alt to be able to run in the alt runs after the main runs. Before that Invictus-Ragnaros, the Guild Leader left, and I think most people lost their motivation & focus, therefor I believe its best time for me to leave. Before that i was with Judgemnt on Anetheron-US, My main Character that I have been playing for the last 4 years since 2005. However I finished my school in the US and came back home, and I used to raid with the guild till they disbanded when ToC Came out due to several officers/players transferring to other guilds, My Character remains there, however the guild is dead.
I have sent blizzard many emails and requests to transfer my Character from the US servers to the EU servers explaining the circumstances and reasoning, however this issue remains unsolved for me and many other players as this service is not yet implemented so I decided its a convenient chance for me to reroll and get a much more appealing raiding schedule (I had to get up at 2 AM to raid when i played on US servers).

Can you give us a link to a WWS log or WoL?
As stated above, unfortunately Envy's website died and most data & links got wiped.

What's your raiding experience?
I have an extensive raiding experience Pre-WoTLK too, here is a simplified list:
Vanilla-WoW : UBRS/ZG/Ony40/MC40/BWL40/AQ20/AQ40/Naxx40(8/15)/World Dragons
TBC-WOW : World Bosses/Mag/SSC/TK/BT/SWP(3/6)
WoTLK-WOW :Naxx/EOE10/EOE25/Sartharian10/Sartharian25/Ulduar10/Ulduar25/ToC10/ToC25/ToGC10/ToGC25/ICC 10 & 25 (9/12)
Hard Modes : I have Completed Most Ulduar 10 Hardmodes and Ulduar 25 Hardmodes. (Missing Algalon 25/Yogg +0)

Do you have Ventrilo and a working mic? (Talking is optional but prefered if you can)
Yes I do and I will speak as needed.

Do you know any people in Crab People that might be able to vouch for you?
Unfortunately since I am a transfer, I do not know anyone.

Anything else you would like to add?
Being a Part of a team, raiding and having fun, the atmosphere of determination, competition, challenge and success along with treating everyone with equality based on their performance, is what I believe Crab People can provide for top notch raiders. I also believe that I have the qualities that makes me a great team player, the determination, intelligence, experience and initiative, all are qualities that will help me be a part of a team who are focusing on succeeding on the challenges that stand upon them.

Post subject: Re: Druid Application X-Realm
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:53 pm 

Now my eyes hurt and I didn't even read it yet :(

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:24 am 

Sorry, the background used to be white, now its black, meant to make it easier to read :P

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:54 am 

A nice application i must say, but due to how Easy it is to get gear now days from icc/ badges, i would say u really lack gear.

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 am 

I thought my gear is pretty solid,

What set are you referring to ?

Dont forget I am applying as Balance, other Sets of Gear that you might see on armory are for my Secondary Specs, I will try to always logg off on my Balance set =)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:01 pm 

Ye i saw now, u had ulduar gear only before, (om My iPhone so might miss some details)

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:21 pm 
Casual

gear looks good, but got any logs to show your dps etc? after what i heard balance is quite weak now adays :S

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:32 pm 

As I mentioned earlier, If skilled and geared appropriately, Balance druids can be competitive, I also mentioned that untill now my last guild website is still down (Envy) therefor I am not able to retrieve any WWS logs, unless you want me to log some heroic dummies or wait till I run some instances and log ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:27 pm 
Casual

just a headsup we also "require" a good geared alt to run with our 2nd mains, and im guessing if u get in you will share your raid spot with me ( the ele shaman ), im no officer tho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:46 pm 
Casual

Declined.

if a spot does come open, we will contact you.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "