[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Jees - Resto Shaman

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Jees - Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:21 pm 

MYSELF:

My name is Jørgen, live in Fredrikstad, Norway.
I'm 18 years old and currently studying to be a construction worker, this is my secound year.
I just love cumputer games, played everything from Starcraft, Quake 3, Counter-strike, Warcraft 3 (DOTA) and alot of strategy games like Heroes III etc.

MY CHARACTER:

I have played on my shaman since Pre-TBC, I started playing on Ravencrest with some of my friends and migrated later to Hellfire to join a more serious guild named Stercus Accidit.
I played there untill Wotlk and then moved to Talnivarr to play with my mates in the norwegian guild <Catch>
I am currently an Tauren Shaman named Jees. But I was planning to change race to Troll because of the +haste
My current specc are Resto, offspecc Enchancement! I have always preferred Resto, tried to play enchancement for a change in the start of Wotlk but found out that it was nothing for me.
I have alot experience from playing resto shaman, played resto since Pre-TBC and im going to stick with it.

GLYPHS:
Lesser Healing Wave
Chain Heal
Earth Shield

PROFESSIONS:
Herbalism and Jewelcrafting

ARMORY:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rr&cn=Jees

MYSELF AND WOW:

I started to play Wow in 2005-06 If im right. My friend bought the game when it came out and showed me how it was, and I just falled in loved with it to say it in that way. We started playing together just for fun.
I started with my legendary shaman named Fjellgeita.
I got to 60 eventually, and started raiding with my first guild Holy Might. Cleared MC, ZG, BWL, and AQ40 except C'thun had 3tries on him.
But after that the guild disbanded because our officers started a new guild, dont remember the name atm. After that I had a little break from Wow and focused on school.
When TBC came out I migrated to Hellfire(PVE) and joined the guild named Stercus Accidit with my shaman.
In Stercus Accidit we cleared Karazhan 11/11, Serpentshrine cavern 5/6 Lady Vash, Black Tempel 9/9, Hyjal summit 5/5, Sunwell Plateau 1/7.
After we took Kalecgos, Wotlk came and I leaved the guild to join my friends in Catch @ Talnivarr as Enchancement.
I played as dps in 1mounth or something and didnt like it at all, and rerolled to Resto again.

IN WOTLK I HAVE CLEARED:

NAxxramas
Malygos
Sartharion: with 3 drakes on 10 man and 25 man
Ulduar: all HM except Mimiron and Yogg
Toc: except Anub 25man. Insanity 10man
ICC: 9/12

WHY ME:

The game is awsome and everything about it, And it have alot of challenges and achievements that I cant wait to achieve.
Im allways prepared for raids, I bring food, pots, and im never late for raids.
Im very patient and dont have any problems if we whipe a few times, I have experienced alot of that the few weeks in Catch because of all the new trials in the guild.

Thank alot for your time!
Peace out, Jees!

Post subject: Re: Jees - Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 pm 
Casual

vouch for this dude, played with him in catch one of the few good ppl there

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:42 pm 
Ex-Officer

Couple of odd enchants.

Chest: 250 mana.
Surely if you wanted mana youd take the 10 mp5 enchant since if the fight is longer then 2.05 mins it is superior.

Boots: 7 mp5
Personally considering how much movement modern encounters involve and the lvl of raid dmg id recommend using Turskarr's Vitality.

Next thing.
Your glyphs ingame dont match your glyphs posted in your application, are you experimenting or something?

Herbalism is probably the worst PvE profession.

You lack achievements for many of the ICC raid bosses even though most have been out a while now, are you not in every raid Catch does?

Think thats enough for now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:46 pm 
King Crab

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:48 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:54 pm 
Ex-Officer

What about all the other questions :(

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:04 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:20 pm 
Ex-Officer

Still missed my last 2 points ...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:37 pm 

had herb and alchemy, removed alchemy because I had like 240skill or something. So I removed alc and took JC insted.
and I havent been to all the raids lately so I didnt get all the achievements eks The Deathbringer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:43 pm 
Ex-Officer

Declined due to lack of experience.