[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Death Knight X-Realm Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:48 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Death Knight X-Realm Application
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:51 pm 

If your class isn't listed, but you're a top notch player you're most welcome to make an application anyway. If a spot opens up we will contact you. I did read your full on Death Knights, though ill try my luck. In this application I will try give you as many relevant answers about me as possible. Hope you enjoy reading.

IRL/Personal Information:
Name: Philip
Nationality: Denmark
Sex: Male
In words: My name is Philip and im a average 21 year old guy, when im not spending my time ingame/online I enjoy playing football and being with my friends (80% of my friends plays wow), I just finished college, so atm im not doing anything but part time working and enjoying my time off. Im a layed back person with a lot of opinions, I like to talk through things, and a nice discussion doesn’t hurt me, Im easy to talk with and easy to go around with, though someone would probably call me abit of a perfectionist.

Ingame/Character Information:
Name: NĂ©o
Class: Death Knight
Race: Nightelf (If I get accepted, I will change to Orc)
Spec: Unholy (14/0/57)
Realm: Darksorrow Eu
Proffesions: Blacksmith + Inscription (took inscription instead of JC, cause my alt shaman had JC)
Playtime: On my death knight i have 83 days played.
Armory Profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=N%C3%A9o

Player History:
Vanilla: I started playing this game at beta release, and I have been playing it ever since, alrdy early into vanilla I started hardcore raiding on my rogue, I joined a guild called Of All Doom when I hitted 60, and started raiding, we cleared everthing from ZG to BWL in an average speed (this was before aq and naxx opening), when aq opened we cleared up to c’thun in a few months, and then the guild started to fall apart, etc cause a few from the officer crew was leaving. So I joined a guild called Just Quit, where I got to kill C’thun, then naxx came out and we had a few problems progressing that place, we manage to clear up to thaddiuss, after a lot whipes, the guild was gonna merge with another guild, so I took my chances and went other ways, I joined a guild called Khadgars Rage where I got to clear and kill Kel’thuzad.

Tbc: When Tbc came out, I decided to lvl myself a shaman, cause I thought it was a win way to start raiding fast in a top guild, but when I hitted 80 I had other plans, me and 3 friends decided to try our luck and forged a guild our own called Incognito (name is horrible), we cleared everything from Karazhan to Black temple in the time I was leading the guild, the guild was an average raiding guild so when sunwell came out we never got further than first boss, most likely cause the friends I started the guild with quitted and a lot of core people was also getting hit by the disease called IRL, so I decided to disband the guild, after that I joined Khadgars rage again, where we cleared up to muru prenerf, while we did this magtheridon EU was basicly dieying, no one to recruit and our raiding got less, so in the end Khadgars rage was gonna migrate to stormscale, I went own ways and joined Iddqd aka Kill loot repeat now, and killed muru and KJ before nerfs.

Wotlk: As in tbc where I lvled my shaman cause it was a new thing, I decided to do the same here, so I started my death knight, and 6 days after I was lvl 80, I joined a guild called Risen, former pvp guild who wanted to start pve, I knew a few of the people in there and they were good players, so I gave it a shot, we cleared everything from naxx, os+3d to malygos, (this was before ulduar), and now comes the only time of my life where I had to quit wow, I got forced into the army for 4 months, and ye I couldn’t play wow at any serious state in there, like 1-2 days every second week or so, and when ulduar came out I was still in the army for another 2 months, so i missed the start of it, anyway when I was done with the army, I migrated to burning steppes where I had two IRL friends in a guild called CR, and yup that’s the guild im officer/leading atm, for more info you can visit http://www.Cr-Guild.org.

Wotlk Progression:
Naxx – Cleared
Os +3d – Cleared
Malgos – Cleared
Uld 10 hardmode – Glory of the ulduar raider (10) Completed.
Uld 25 hardmode – We did FL, XT, Council, hodir and thorim hardmode.
Totgc 10 - A tribute to insanity (10) Completed. My team was one of the first to achieve this.
Totgc 25 – 4/5, had anub on like 10% a lot of times, but people just aint interested in progressing Anub, so they just don’t show up for those days, so total I only think we had max 4-5 days progressing Anub.
Icc 10 – 11/12, had LK in p5 4 times but we only tried him out in 2 days total.
Icc 25 – 11/12

Death Knight:
Why did you choose your Death knight?
I chose my death knight because I wanted to test blizzards new project and because I healed through all of TBC, so got tired of it in the end, even though I like to have an eye on the raid. I soon figured that a Dk, was all I wanted, fell in love with my death knight, and been playing it since release of wotlk. DKs also got a lot of different mechanics, having same amount of range abilities as melee makes it even more tasty, I also like the Rune system a lot, its different from others, etc mages 2 button spam until u oom, Dks have another way of using ur spells, u have to watch runes and keep ur priorities up, while having runes for it, for me it was a challenge to perfection my DK, but it was worth it.

How do you play your Death Knight in raids?
Well I keep my focus on 150%, and I follow a set of rules I learned myself after raiding tons of hours on my death knight, a rotation comes basically by writing down the first steps of a priority system. If you take any fight, those other DKs in your guild will probably use the same abilities with their priority system as you with your rotation. But when moving comes into play, target swithing and other things that will make you break the rotation, a priority will ofc be superior.

Why Crab People and Why would you invite me:

Why Crab people?
Atm im tired of CR, we raid max 3 days a week cause people don’t show up, and our guild leader seems like he don’t care, ive been working my ass off for CR the past 5 months, and being alone leading a guild is not possible, at least not for me. I’m a hardcore raider, and atm I cant provide that for myself or CR, because of the lack of people who don’t want to raid 5 days a week, im afraid not being the best guild on server leaves out the option of having multiple hardcore raiders, CR does have a hardcore raiding core of people, but we just isn’t enough to fill a raid every day. Other than that ive been searching for a nice new realm where I could migrate to and be horde, because ive been looking for a new place to call home, and I found Crab People, 100% the guild I am looking for, so I hope even though your not recruiting Dks, that an exceptional player would have a chance.

Why would you Inv me:
Well I see myself as a player above the average, ive been experienced basicly 90% of this game Pve wise starting from vanilla, I've been raiding for a long time so I'm familiar with my class and pretty much any mechanic Blizzard's come up with. My gear is pretty good so I won't need to catch up with you guys. Even though I know pretty much everything about this game, im still a quick learner, so if you would have to teach me knew stuff, it wouldn’t take more than 1 try.

If you got any further questions you can find me:
Ingame: NĂ©o or Neoshock
Mail: P_Y_T@hotmail.com

I guess that’s all for me, I hope you enjoyed reading my application.
Best of luck with raiding!

Regards NĂ©o

Post subject: Re: Death Knight X-Realm Application
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:59 pm 

Looks like a very solid app, and it has pretty colors!

Goodluck to you! ;o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:54 am 

Hi, thx for the fast reply:)
anyway i just wanted to edit a little misstype i did, in my Tbc section i wrote "when i hitted lvl 80", i ofc ment lvl 70:)

cheers NĂ©o.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:11 pm 
Ex-Officer

And you meant to write "hit", right?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 pm 

exactly ;o

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Death Knight X-Realm Application
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:04 pm 
Casual

Hey,

My apologize for the somewhat late reply, though we had to have a little meeting discussing the melee situation.
However we decided to decline this application mainly due to lack of spots simple put, if we would've decided to get you in it would've probably been a lot of standby time etc.
Anyway good luck in your future search for a guild.

/iNF