[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Withdrawn] Sedell Resto Druid

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Withdrawn] Sedell Resto Druid
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:23 pm 

Greetings Cráb peoples!
Hereby i give you my application and i hope you will enjoy reading it and hopefully the next time i speak with you guys ill be in your guild.
I have used my own application template if there is anything missing and you would like to something to be answered, feel free to ask me.

Personal information
Name: Patrik Sedell
Nationality: Sweden
State: Eskilstuna

I am currently managing my own internet cafe in my hometown Eskilstuna (http://www.game-heaven.se). I have done this for one month now and it´s working really well and im looking forward to expand more. I get really much time over at work for the game which i am really dedicated to. Next to my work i love to do some kickboxing when i got the time for it. Gaming has always been a part of my life i guess thats why im so dedicated to it and want to get the most out of it!

Ingame information
Charachter name: Sedell
Class: Druid
Race: Tauren
Level: 80
Professions: Alchemy and Herbalism
Specc: Restoration (14/0/57) - My OS is currently tank but im willing to respecc for the guilds needs.
Time played: On this Character about 50 days (overall is 200 days+ since the beginning in Mars 2005)

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Sedell
Ofcourse you can always whisper me ingame and ask me to come to you for an inspection.

Why did i choose Restoration?
I chose Restoration cause i always been the healing guy, Went true almost every healing class besides paladin. I feel that i managing my specc well and im good on what im doing. I got what it takes when it comes to hardcore raid healing!

What days am i able to raid and can i stay for the full duration?
I can raid every day at any time and have no specific time when i have to stop playing.As i told erlier im managing my own cafe so gaming is my living currently :) So if you would like to extend the raid to kill a boss i am totally up for it.

What kind of addons am i using?
When i am playing pve i use the following addons:
- omniCC
- Grid2
- Deadly boss mods
- Recount
- Bartender 4

i am willing to change/add any addon if u got something u are using that i dont have.

My experience :
Back in the 2005 i was a PVP freak aiming to hit the first full set of pvp gear and hit the High warlord. When TBC released i started to aim for serverfirst leveling but i sadly failed couse of the lack on time. After that i joined some guilds strageling and i felt i didnt get anything out of the raiding.So i went back to PVP again.

WOTLK i started to make a point in PVE, I play only PVE now and doing every single thing each day to keep me up.

Trial of the crusader (10)(25) 5/5
Trial of the grand crusader (10)(25) 5/5

Icecrown Citadel (10)(25) 11/12

Basically i am used to play under hard circumstances and i am not some one who will quite or start playing bad after many wipes.

I´m currently playing in Booty Bay Bullies and i just made a new servertransfer to Talnivarr. But now I am looking for insane harcore gaming and some peopol ho aiming and giving everything to get to the higher world ranks.

How do i handle criticism?
Whenever someone has criticism about my gameplay i let it come on to me and think about how i can do it right or what should i have done differently. It comes along that the one that is giving criticism motivates the things he is pointing out.

Do i have ventrilo and a working microphone?
I have ventrilo and a working microphone. It makes a huge difference when you have to type it or can speak up fast in ventrilo.

PC information
Internet connection: my connection is great at the cafe.
FPS: I don't have any FPS problems during the raid (e.g. wont go to 1 fps just because its crowded)

What are my thoughts about loot?
I am not that epic obsessed person and will cause any drama if i don't get a certain item. I trust the officers/leaders of the guild to make the right decisions. However dividing out loot should be done in the best interest for the guild to overcome new encounters. Basically don't give loot to some person just because you like him more.

Why do i want to join and what do i expect from your guild?
I am quite eager to raid on a high level. And u seems to be aiming to hit the world ranks which i always wanted to do! Besides that your guild seems to be steady and host kind players. I expect to raid with you guys whenever i am needed and to get along with the members.

Additional information
Besides my Druid i also have a Warlock named Asgarv on Talnivarr now after the transfer. And some other 80s on other servers. most healers.

I always check the tactics on fights which i have never done before in order to be prepared for the new boss.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and maybe i get a chance to show my dedication to the game whith you!.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact me ingame or ask them in this application and i will do my best to answer them.

Best regards,

Sedell (Patrik Sedell)

Post subject: Re: Sedell Resto Druid
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 pm 

hmm since u are so low on haste, why dont u choose celestial focus as talent?

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:15 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 pm 

Hi again! Canceling my application due i got into another guild whitgh my m8!

Thank u!

best regards / Sedell