[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Restoration shaman

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Restoration shaman
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 am 

Nationality:Bulgarian (living in UK)
Char Name: Frikaa
Current server: Twisting nether
Current guild: Vanquished

Guild and character background history:
I`ve been around since wow came out on a few occastions i took a break for 2-3 months (2-3 times max) but since i am kind of no lifer i always get back to wow. The char that i am applying with is my 3-rd main.My first main char was prot warrior in my own guild which was progressing in MC BWL. At some point i left that guild because of a huge dissagreements with the officers in there although it was my own guild which i created i realized that a lot less harm will come to it if i leave instead of standing my ground and argueing/fighting with other ppl. At that point i took 1 break off a wow mainly because i was a bit dissapointed from the game and the ppl playing it.
My second character was a DK tank. As u can figuer out he was created after the BC came out.I managed to get into quiet e few guilds but ... never managed to find a guild which suites me well. I stayed a while with 1 perticular guild but they though that dk was a bad tanking class which can not compare with the other tanks (that was exactly when the expansion came out) which was pure ignorense from where i was standing.... Anyway at some point i left and started leveling my shaman.
3-rd char shaman healer.This is my current character i managed to immprove my raiding with him by a lot (progress wise) mainly because i got smart enough about it more then anything else.... although it took me a while b4 i figuer it right. The guild i am in atm is the guild that i had most progress with since BWL and casual raiding wise and chat wise its ok but... I am kinda of tired wipping on simple boss fights in normal modes in icc 25 here and i am tired if putting up with other ppls slacking dont get me wrong there are a few rly good players who know what they are doing etc but in general most ppl are slacking going afk etc. (i am pritty familiar u know what i mean). My current rank is an officer and part of my responsobilities is sorting out members recruiting organizing raids etc etc etc. I have no problems communicating with ppl or following orders what so ever for me things are pritty clear u either give orders (concidering the fact u have the rank and brains to do so) or follow orders (which is part of the officers rank as well).I have 12 k gold + the occasional sales from AH which will ensure that i will be able to keep BiS flasks,enchants,gems etc.
Currently i am using a few addons: Decursive, Omen, X-Pearl, DBM
I am ready to install another addons if nessecery BUT i would prefer not to do so especially if they are changing my interface.

If rellivent i have 3 other alts on this server:
80 lv warrior
80 lv warlock
75 lv priest

Armory link:

Raiding times and avalibility :
I have no problem watsoever with your raiding times or days i would probably be avalible during weekends.Currently my raiding days are the same was your guilds and my raiding time is from 19:00 to 23:30 staying untill 12:00 or 1:00 is no problem although i am working (most of the time) i can stay up to late without a problem.

I have no mother father to bother me and interrupt me while playing.
I have no problems with my internet connection 99.5% of the time
I have no problems with my pc`s performance 99.9% of the time

A little bit more info about me:
I am aware that i dont cover your compleat requierments (10 man totgc) still as i stated above there isnt a lot i can do about it for the simple reason that i cant sollo that place alone on my own and most of the time i went there i went with ppl who were either slacking or were brain dead.
However u will be able to see from my armory that i have all the 10 man hm (Except 1) + totgc 10 finished as well as totgc 25 man 4 bosses down again a team effort issue.
I can assure u that i know my class very well and i am very capable player in general who knows which is what. I am ready to change my tallent tree if needed but atm the only change which u might require will be the reincarnation tallent for faster progress and recovery in case of death.
My english is on a good level(not perfect just good)and i dont have any problems speaking/listening/writing.

I think this is covering all the information u might require from me still if i missed anything please tell me and i will do my best to provide u with the information u might need.
Regards Frika

Post subject: Re: Restoration shaman
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 am 
Ex-Officer

Declined due to lack of gear and experience

Post subject: Re: Restoration shaman
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:09 am 
Ex-Officer

His gear is very good and he has killed every boss except lich king. : /