[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [ Declined ]X realm Mage Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ Declined ]X realm Mage Application
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 am 

Character details: (Short Version)

My Character name: Armén

My Race: Blood Elf Female

My Class: Mage

What Professions i have/use: Wel Jewelcrafting is one of them, for obvious reason of the extra spellpower gems. Other one is Engineering, this in my opinion is ''DE'' best proffesion ingame for mages, Not only does it give you nice haste every minute, also the nitro boots combined with blink, are the ultimate way of escaping tight situation's in a fight, now some people might not agree and say Tailoring is best, but i have had that and did not like it one bit, i meen sure the spellpower proc is nice, but it can procc in a wrong time of the fight when you do not need to dps at al, maybe it is a personal experience but, i had it not so good with that proffesion.

What are the specs i play with at the moment?: My Main specc at this moment is Arcane wich is 57/3./11, as for my offspec i tend to go Fire, now i am still testing this specc out abit, in compairment with Arcane on serten bosses, i am very eager to test this out yet of Putricide 25 man hc, the stats are as followd for Fire: 18/53/0. I do tend to respec quite some times, just to compare serten ways of playing on serten bosses.

Am i willing to change my specc's/gear setup/playstyle for the sake of the guild? Without anny doubt i can most obviously, this is 1 sacrifice for the sake of 24 others.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Arm%C3%A9n

My UI Setup: This is my most recent one, some things might change soon tho, i wil be testing some other addons aswel. http://img175.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 93859.jpg/

Anny recent WWS/WMO logs or such? : I looked for about an hour tru the site did not find anny thing of much intress, i know this is an important part in an application, however i can asure you, my DPS is not a problem in fights, nether is moving away from things that might kill you, whenever i do mess up 99% of the time i shape up right after that mistake. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i3ch ... 869&e=2182

Why do i want to join specialy Cráb People? I choose this guild out of a few guilds that basicly fit my every personal need: Your raid times fit me perfect, Your status is also a very good one, as i am hoping to be of much help on LK hm, this could be of very good need aswel, as you guys need a full time active mage'' (according to Enigma) at this moment.

Do i know annyone in Cráb People that can vouch for me? Wel i never played with annyone in Cráb People, so as far as it go's for my playstyle, no: No one can vouch for me in that aspect.

My pve experience (WotLK, TBC, TBC)

10 man's

Naxxramas (cleard)
Eye Of Eternety (cleard)
OS (cleard)
Onyxia (cleard)
VOA (cleard)
Ulduar (cleard/Glory of the Ulduar raider done)
Toc (cleard)
Totgc (cleard Insanity)
ICC (cleard normal fully:/on hc version i killed everything besides, Proff,Sindragosa and Lichking)

25 man's

Naxxramas (cleard)
Eye of Eternety (cleard)
Os (cleard /Twilight Vanquiser)
Onyxia (Cleard)
VOA (cleard)
Ulduar (cleard/Glory of the ulduar raidder done)
Toc (cleard)
Totgc (Cleard al, ( Madd skill) [ recently on anub with 50 tries+no one died, so basicly Immortality, untill a trialist pala decided to pull it (dc'd) and that went down the drain ^^)
ICC Killed al bosses on normal. On the hc version i killed al besides Proff/Sindra/and Lich King.

My PVP Experience: I need to be honoust here with you al, i hate pvp, never did an serious arena, pvp is sumthing that takes the fun away from me in this game, i know PVP'ing and especialy doing arena's increases your reaction speed, wich is beneficial in pve, but i do not see anny trouble with me in raid encounters so for me pvp is a definet no.

The ammount of time i am willing to put into raiding with Cráb People: Without anny doubt 5/5 raid days a week, on the weekends sometimes aswel, but not always.

What guilds have i been in befor? Why did i leave them?

Stardrift: This was my very first hardcore raiding guild, i got accepted into this guild deffenetly back then not for my skills or gear or experience on raids, but the gm of that guild sayd he thought i had potential, in the 8-9 months orso i have been in this guild i developt my skills slowly but surely, at a serten point this went very rapidly, i have always been in a argument with one of the officers in that guild, at a serten moment i couldent take it annymroe and left the guild,things wure getting very personal between me and him, and i just drew a lien there. Attop of that i thought loot wise things wure being handled very unfair, since it was a lootcouncil obviously.

Eureka: After i left Stardrift, my eye glimst upon this guild to be a wel fitted guild for me. Wel this was a big mistake that i made, the guild itself was a huge fail, no control of players, people trowing ''baby spices'' at the maintank on putricide encounter back then, as if it wassent hard inough back then, people thought they wure being funny by doing very imature childish things, in a short explenation 99% of this guild was fail, people/progress/control of players, you name it. I made an apply to another guild while in this one, was planning to leave the guild that same day, but one of the officers found out about my apply to another guild and beated me to it by kicking me, i do not feel anny regreat about what i have done, this guild was a total fail!

Fractured: I made an Apply to this guild because i realy liked there progress, and serten people i talked onto vent sounded realy nice people. Shortly after i joined this guild, things went in the wrong direction, people wure always making very imature jokes about me/toords me, this was not being realy much appricieted by me, sure i can handle serten jokes no problem, but i very clearly saw that i had become the ''soak pillow'' of this guild, this was most deffenetly not the inviourment i was looking for.

What can i offer to Cráb People? I am someone who is very dedicated to his guild, There for i am hoping Cráb People has very nice and mature people, So i can offer you guys a somone who you can laugh with. Besides that i can offer you someone who is very good at what he mostly does, a skilled mage who knows his class very good, theorycrafting almost every day, now i must be honoust i dont do as much theoryrafting as i use to do, because i almost got kicked from my school this year, as a cause of to much into Theorycrafting about the game , then actuily doing my homework. But al in al the amount of time i spend on my character/the game is more then inough to keep me up to date with the encounters i wil be facing, the changes in patches applyd to my character, and so on. Other then that being prepaird for raids is deffenetly out of the question in my opinion to even discus this, since i am always prepaird with the necessary consumable's needed for each raid night. Altough as you might see i have not yet defeated every boss on hm in ICC for example, this is of nothing to wory about, i am a very fast learner, i catch up on every new thing i face/encounter within an eye glimps. Al in al i can offer you a dedicated player with much skill, and knowlage about his class.

Real life stuff/job/school etc etc: I am a student at the ICT Computer Tech's College, i love PC's. I build them, break them and rebuild them over and over again, also do allot with software,Photoshop is a specialty of mine, i make allot of random signature's, or headers for pages, or even ''gif'' sig's. Other then that my life kinda got messed up when i was 16 and heard i got cancer, at this moment i am clean again after chemo therapy, clean for about 8 months by now, started getting very intrested into Wow in my time amount of the sicknes, as i was not allowd to do much but stay at home al the time, now that i am al betther again cannot stop playing world of warcraft, nether do i want to stop. Jobles at the moment, way to buisy with school and Wow :D. Other then that my source of living are my parents, food,games,clothing, annything.
PS: I can most obviously offer my skills in Photoshop to the needs of the players in Cráb People, wheter its a personal signature they want or a brand new header or revamp of you site for example.

Interests: I am very much into game's of almost anny kinds, besides that PC's are my thing i know quite the amount needed to know about them aswel, going out to the club once a while with friends to get raiding/wipe night stress out of me with a few drinks.

I hope you have injoyd reading this application, and hope to hear from you al soon!

Post subject: Re: X realm Mage Application
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 am 

Should get him even if its just to make a new forum template ^^

not that there is anything wrong with yours git ;x

Post subject: Re: X realm Mage Application
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:46 pm 
Casual

Sorry for the some what late response. We are currently full on mages. If a spot does come open we will contact you.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "