- Name.
Nicklas.
- Age.
- Sex.
Male
- Nationality.
Sweden
- Brief information about myself.
Well i'm 17 years old playing wow. I live home with my parents. I live in sweden (trollhättan).. I play wow almost everyday from 18:00 - 23:00. longer if it's raid. if im not online on wow Im out with my friends.

Character information:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Loxxy (might have my pvp spec and gear on, but just wait until update)

- Class.
warlock
- Spec and glyphs.
Well I have 2 destruction speccs. 1 for pvp and 1 for pve. I will ofc explain the pve one : Well the build is pretty much to have high dps and just be able to spam spells without getting aggro. Why I have specced 2/3 in backlash and 2/2 in destructive reach is because I wont really miss the 1% crit cause I have pretty much already and also more ranged means less travel time and less aggro means spam cast.
I also have improved healthstones. It's pretty usefull in some fights.. It actually saves lifes ^^.
I specced Fel synergy because I sometimes notice that my pet dies. and I dont know why.. and if my pet die in the middle of a fight my dps will go down pretty quick. I have specced Empowered imp so I wont crit the same and my pet also does some damage. its like a dot.
I havn't specced Shadowfury. It's because it's not very usefull in pve. I only used it at LK and saurfang. the mobs ad val'kyrs. it drop dps and with the dps they go down fast anyways.
and some exanations about my choose of glyphs: Hmm it's so much to say but ill make it short. Destruction: (Glyph of conflagrate) is pretty obvious why I am using it. It does so my conflagrate spell doesn't remove my immolate spell, That make me do more dps. so I dont have to re doing immolate after every conflagrate im doing. (Glyph of incinirate) Its also pretty simple. Makes my incinirate doing 5% more dmg to the target.. (glyph of immolate): I used to use Glyph of Life tap and with a different spec. But when the new patch came out they did so immolate does 10% more damage.. then I wanted to try that one instead and also changed spec so I got soul leach, cause it makes so I don't go oom to fast and I don't need to use Life tap as often as Im used to do, so that was also a dps increase.. cause I'm not using life tap anymore.. And it worked pretty good actully, went from 6k dps on dummy to 6.5k - 7k. and in 25man raids. from 9k dps on bosses to 10k +/- dps. If there is something more You want to know than just reply
- Race.
Blood elf
- Professions.
Mining 450 and lvling JC atm.
- Gear and gemming.
I need to change some of my gear. (waist, head and a trinket) I need more haste and I will get the head in T10 as fast as I can and I hope to get the waist from marrowgar in 25m. and the Trinket. Yea i know it sucks. it has chance on hit mp5 and that aint really good for me hehe. well I want the one from rotface in 25m and sindragosa drops one also.
otherwise my gear is fine.
and about my gems. I use 23 sp, sp + haste gems and sp + spirit. I only use sp + spirit if its a blue socket and the bonus is spell power. in red sockets I use 23 sp and in yellow sp + haste.
- Alts.
Mínion. holy paladin. bad gear.. dinged like some weeks ago and dont play very much on him.

Raiding information:

- Previous guilds.
Bestrake org: Well if u can hear them on vent.. They are yelling like a **** and such.. They arn't really playing cause of the fun.. Its more like if they die in wow they die irl. way to serius. and Gubbarna: Well I cant come in 10m norm/hc with cause of my rank. I reseantly joined em and they seem pretty noobish already. and now im in ress plz. They are good and friendly and such but I still want a guild with better progress and such.

- Raiding experience.
Not much in Vanilla or tbc since I started at the beginning of wotlk but on another account. I Cleared Naxx10/25, Eoe10/25, OS/10/25, VoA10/25, Ulduar10/25 (except algalon), ony10/25, ToC 10/25 Togc10, and now 10/12 in icc10 and 11/12 in icc25. But i know the tacts for all bosses ofc. been really close to down LK in 10man and like 38% in 25man.

I got ventrilo and a working mic. I always bring Flask of the frost wyrm and pot of speed to raids.

I can raid every night from 18:00 -23:00 / 24:00.

If there is something that I forgot to tell please say so.

Best regards.
Loxxy

Post subject: Re: Loxxy - Warlock Application
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:11 pm 

few small things:
- destruction hasn't been _the_ raiding warlock dps spec for quite a while anymore, talents and glyphs you chose are good though;
- you need both glyph of lifetap and 3/3 Demonic Aegis to make a sp/spi gem with a 5 sp socket bonus worthwhile, with just 3/3 DA it has to provide atleast 7 sp before a sp/spi gem beats a 23 sp gem;
- on the boots you passed on the socket bonus but you also didn't put 23 sp gems in them?
- gear overall is lacking a lot, with it you won't be of any use for us on the tiny bit of content there is left.

I don't have anything to say on recruitment but for now I guess you should be happy with the guild you're in.

Post subject: Re: Loxxy - Warlock Application
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:37 pm 
Casual

Declined. Gear is not to our standards.

Good luck finding a guild.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "