[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Blazen - Hunter Application [Xrealm]

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Blazen - Hunter Application [Xrealm]
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:05 pm 

Hello.This is my application to join Cráb People.

Personal Information

Name/Age : Muratcan Dastar / 22
Nationality : Turkish
Currently,I'm studying in Yeditepe University;Visual Communication Design Department.
Hobbies : Going out with my friends,watching films,playing Counter-Strike and WoW :)

Character Information

Name : Blazen
Class/Level : Hunter / 80
Talent Build : Depends on encounter. Using 7/56/8 on LK 25 Heroic.Otherwise 7/57/7 with 3/3 Hunter's Mark to buff me/my hunter friends mostly.
Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Blazen
Alt Characters : Got a 80 Warlock on Karazhan.It was my main back in TBC.

Gaming Experience

I always try to test new MMOs.Some of them are : Lineage,Star Wars Galaxies,Guild Wars,EVE Online.None of them made me happy tho.
I've been playing Counter Strike since 6.5.Also playing Modern Warfare 2 and BF BC2 in my free time.

World of Warcraft Experience

Killed all bosses in game except LK 25 HC.I was playing a Priest back in Vanilla,on Frostwhisper EU.I was in a guild called Inquisition (most of them are in Thule and Almost Skilled,in Frostwhisper EU atm if you want to check :P ).Just before TBC,most players wanted to leave/stop playing so I went to Magtheridon and rerolled a Warlock.Joined Hi Goat on that server.In the end of TBC,I wanted to reroll again.Also my friends wanted to play with me so I went to Karazhan EU and started to play with my Hunter in a guild called Flawless.I was in that guild for a long time but things didn't go well 3 weeks ago.Argued with a RL friend in game and I found a new guild for myself : Flare Eu in Jaedenar.Everything was going good but it seems they are not looking forward to give people a chance.I was in raid like 3 times in 3 weeks.That's just not good for me,that's why I want to leave that guild.

UI

Consumable List

You probably have seen my PvE gear on armory,and you might think why I'm at 1316 ArP.Because I'm using ArP+Intellect Elixir combined with ArP food.With those,I'm at 1401 ArP :) I always bring Mana Potions/Healing Potions with me to raids.I can make Fish Feasts if it's necessary.

Why should you recruit me?

Because I've the experience that you need.Seen all bosses with different characters in this game.I'm well dedicated player with skill and professional behaviour.While raiding,I'm %100 concentrated.I always watch videos from various PoVs,read tactics to keep myself updated.I don't even mention I'm prepared to raids (brain wise/consumable wise).At last but not at least,I can take criticism.

What I want from you?

First of all,I want a spot :) I'm raiding 5 days a week (sometimes,I can raid weekends even) and not raiding is just not for me.Also,I want a professional guild with professional players who can take criticism and make jokes when it's time.

Last Words

That was my application.I hope you enjoy it.I didn't want to make you bored while reading it so I just gave the information that's really important.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Muratcan "Blazen" Dastar

Post subject: Re: Blazen - Hunter Application [Xrealm]
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm 

I guess the lack of response to this app, is because everyone is so amazed with your awesomeness!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:23 pm 
Casual

That! Give us 1 day to talk things through.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:14 pm 
Casual

Accepted! transfer over and poke an officer ingame.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: [Accepted] Blazen - Hunter Application [Xrealm]
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:30 pm 

thanks for the fast response :p

on my way :)