Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: [Declined] Warlock App
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:13 pm 

No. not at all, i knew he was from crab people :/, just because hes in a better guild, doesnt mean hes got more knowledge than anyone else in the game. Plus intimidating :/ this is a game at the end of the day mate. And no that aint it, if "someone" was going to intimidate someone they would of tried alot harder than saying, there bad for a pally. But ok i dont know that much really about a pally, but i do know the basic's. But like i said before i dont really care about the boots, he won, well done gz. Doesnt bother me. Just the fact i got declined for it, bothers me.
Wasnt trying to trick anyone, i lied... wow were human we everyone lies. at the end of the day i admited it, not like i tried comeing up with some lame excuse. The reason i said i had a pally in the first place is so that he can relate. Not just comeing from a dk.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:29 pm 
Casual

You are contradicting yourself in pretty much every post since I posted our little conversation, it's pretty obvious what your goals we're and that you have no clue about retribution paladin mechanics. The fact that you are trying to deny it only confirms that you aren't Crab People material.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the officers aren't going to re-consider your application.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:36 pm 
Ex-Officer

You are most indeed correct Mior.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3