[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] new and correct apply now

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] new and correct apply now
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:30 am 

Hello everybody.
My name is Lorenzo ,my character name is Evilbreaker on the realm kor'gall for the moment i was in the guild called Ronin and i been on holyday for the last 2 weeks and they kicked me out of the guild don't ask me way in the meaning time my brother has been playing on my chart .
for the moment i am Blood Elf paladin holy with spec 53/18/0 with IMP conc aura in it

to continue on the apply for my chart :

my played time till today r 165 days 15 hours 14 mins in real time thats about 2.5 Years and i can say i still love to play this game

i not been a holydin all the time i played i started out with a retard the first day that i was playing the game had him till lvl 74 and i can say it was the most boring days of my live on that part
the day i was starting a pally the world of WOW opend my eyes (imba class) so i was lvling really fast the time that i hit 80 i was intrest in tanking where i spended the firs 1.2 years on it i can say was intresting in the beginning but pally tanking can be rather boring after a while so then i a rather strange choise and sayd to myself i gonna start healing so i did and still doing it with up and downs (spec change halve way the time in guild aether)
anyway i not gonna talked you to boringness not the point to

my experience in WOTLK is starting to look like something :
os 10 25 with all achiefments
naxx 10 compleed 25 compleed
uld 10 14/14 with only 1 hardmode to go for my glory of the ulduar raider
uld 25 7/14 sadly enough the guilds i been in never was intrest in doing uld 25
totc 10 compleed and on totgc 10 mad skill 49 attemps left
totc 25 compleed and on totgc 25 tribute to insanity
icc 10 10/12 icc hc 10 10/12
icc 25 11/12 with kingslayer icc 25 11/12

my experience in tbc is rather sucky i was not really intrested in that point on raiding was rather for just spending my time on walking around

because i never had the need in tbc it was even suckyer in vannila but when i have the chance i will do them all just to fiull up the empty spots in my achiefments list and also to know the encounters in there

you will starting to ask where the hell is this guy his armory well i will let you guys not longer waiting here is it then :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... vilbreaker hope you like what you see

i know there can be some adjust about enchants on the head and shoulder but i feel myself rather good knowing that i get some mp5 back from my own then on other players that forget to put
repl" sorry to say that but there r on every realm some guys who r really bigg jackasses and they love to fuck it all up

anyway you will be start wandering if i know my own class well i can tell you all what i know i have been testing myself out r have been spending alot of time on elite
but still not gonna say that i am god from healing deff not i make also mistakes that not be happening but on that point i am willing to take advies to fixx that , how to do it bether ,etc...............

history about me on the game : i have been in total in 3 guilds the first one was a lvling guild on terrokar but it has been dispanded alrdy i have seen last time was fun time there we had a laugh while we where lvling and all a bunch of friends from IRL who started the game together but after a while we never seen eachother on the game anymore sadly enough but we see still eachother in RL
my second guild i was in was on the realm aerie peak and the guild i was in was called aether my really first raiding guild
i spended alot of time trough in the days with them raiding everything we could in WOTLK we wiped and we wiped till we killed a boss even knowing if you do it now with the gear base 2 mins and its dead but in the time we where geared in 200 gear and did'n know how to do encounters but we started to learn and learn and so we did naxx 10 and 25 funny time we never danced perfectly in there always someone who failed on it after naxx we had the fool tought lets do uld 10 and we wiped more and more but again fun untill totc 10 came out we hardly made any progress in uld we hardly reach over the iron council in that time anyway we learn to know a guild who was falling appart and they joind aether and with them we did totc10 and also 25 with a long time waiting but to make a long story short we managed to get our ass in icc 10 and there is starting to look like something after about 1 year they merged again with a other guild still in the name aether and then it became that bad that the base member sayd by by en inclueding me so was looking on the wow forum EU horde looking and seen the guild ronin ( third guild) they had a lovly exp in the game and i had a IRL friend playing in there also a pally so i talked to him and he sayd ok why not andf there i can say i learned alot encounters and all but about 4 moinhs ago we had a change from gm and we sayd ok but he started to change rules and all we could live with it but was really starting to get hard and we never had a day of anymore but that was our prob so i posted on the forum that i was taking a holyday break for 2 weaks and sayd that my brother was gonna do my dail's and all they never answered on that but i think they could'n live with the idea that i let mùy bro play on it when i am not home
so i got back home a few days and seen that i been removed from the guild and gm never answerd back he putted me on ignore and thats about my history and thats the reason i was looking on the wow forum again and seen you guys poping out again

reason why i toke this spec :
there is a good reason why i haver imp conc in my spec that is just because in every 25 man raid they is mostly thill today 2 holy pally's in there and most of them have imp wisdom in there spec and its always handy to have 2 holydins with 2 diffrend specs in there i can say i really love to heal with this spec but if needed always willing to change to improve for every encounter ofc

like you will see on my armory i have 1 nightmare tear and all the rest is pure int. and also with the proff JC i have the epic gems with 34 int. fell myself rather good with that Proff
my second Proff is bs not always had it before before i had enchanting but was not feeling myself good on it so i decided to take BS just fr the extra slot on the hands and on the braces
what you also will see that there is a trinket that is not good for holydin but luck is something that never been on my side

like always i am maxx out on First aid cooking fishing like a good raider should be

i don't have any WWL but i can tell you a bot about my healing way :
to start with just before the encounter i pop BOL on the MT that start the encounter 2gether with the sacred shield and trow him a quick FOL just that the hot is working when he start the pull then i will start with 1 or 2 FOL and then starting to combine FOL with HOL and HOS on the raidmembers also on the mobs i trow myself a JOL r JOW to get my judgement of the pure up never letting it going axay because i use JOL r JOW every time when its out of global cd
by using BOLT addons i always know when BOL SS r JOP is running out so i make shure that they never do becauser i try to minimize the buttons on my screen you will see alsow on my sreenshot ui
to control my mana pool i have made some use macro's that i use when need when ever need that i manage to lose my mana to fast i will reach after mana pot r asking raidmember for inv r priest mana
my HPS i mostly around 3.5 and 5.5 in normal healing whay on dreamwalker 25 hc its can be up to 25 and 30k hps
festergut and alli manage to hget myself alot about the 5.5 k its all to see what setup the healers have

by using VUHDO addon for healing combine with clique i can make my way trough it pretty good

here is a link for my ui :
http://img249.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 02135.jpg/

reason why i wanne join you guys
my motivation to join ................... is to raid with a good guild like yourself and ofc to prepare myself and helping out the guild to the next exp from the game
meaning farming mats for food etc
boosting new members to get the way to learn encounts and all

but At the moment i do not know any people in the guild, but i would like to start playing with you to show you my potential.

I would like to say that i can use all vents and ts's available at the moment . At the moment I have BS 419, JC 450 with a lot of epic designs, but I have no problem changing professions to max out my char. Always have the necesary food and flasks and also use gure elixirs, elixir of mighty thoughts and also potions of speed every time before the battle starts and after when ever needed during combat. I would also like to add that I am exalted with every faction from WotLK and also that i do not have an offspec yet so if you need me to have an offspec tank / dps I am more than willing to oblidge.

My computer info is not from my grandmothers here pc don't worry

150 mb/s internet conection
4 gb ddr3 ram
intel core 2 duo processor T6600
Nvidia Gforce GT 240M cuda 1 GB graphics card could be upgrade when needed but never had probs before
also i just have the thing because i connect laptop on tv 107 CM and add wirelees mouse and keyboard and then i relax in the sofa and lets play

anyway I hope you have enjoyed my application . I have decided to make this application because I enjoy playing with serious players that do not enjoy to slack and like to progress. If you accept my application, I will do everything i can in order to help as much as possible.

Thanks for your time and consideration, I really hope you will accept me at least for a trial.

With respect,
Lorenzo

anyway i have read your rules of about the guild rules,trial guide etc topic and i am fully confident that i can respect them.

Post subject: Re: new and correct apply now
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:32 am 

previus apply was abit a fail sorry havent been sleeping alot latly RL probs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:43 am 
Casual

Do you think your english skills are enough to join a hardcore raiding guild?
Dont mean to be rude.. But your app just gave me a headache.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:45 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 am 
Casual

wish it for christmas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:48 am 

written english is not that good but spoken is alot bether don't worry