[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Holy Paladin Application.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:09 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Declined] Holy Paladin Application.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm 

Personal Information

Name:Spiros Stathopoulos

Nationality:Greeek

In Game Information

Character Name:Daraius

Current Server:Spinebreaker

Class and specc:Paladin/Holy

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Daraius

Days Played:Total=144 days,in level 80=105 days.

Professions:jc/engineer both at 450.

About my professions i would like to mention that i started with bs/jc and then switched to jc/engineer,a lot would say that bs/jc are the best professions for a holy pala,to explain why i switched bs for engineer the reasons was 2.

1:With the upcoming expansion of cata engineer will be really OP

2:Most important engineer gives me 2 tricks that i personally evaluate more than just 2 extar sockets,nitro boosts/haste on gloves(to cut down the divine plea time).

Its all about personall opinion in the end i think,anyway i just wanted to go a little bit through my choices lets get going with the appli.

Raiding Experience

About my experience i would like to say that i started the game at the dawn of tbc so i dont have any experience with the game at neither pre-tbc or with tbc,in wotlk though:

Naxxramas:cleared in 10 and 25
VoA:cleared in 10 and 25
EoE:cleared in 10 and 25
Ulduar:cleared in 10 and 25(all hardmodes and algalon+celestial defender server first)
ToC:cleared in 10 and 25
TotGC:cleared in 10 and on 25 (mad skill on both)
ICC 10:cleared
ICC 25:cleared
ICC 10hc:11/12(with glory)
ICC 25hc:11/12(with something like 20 attempts on LK 25hc and full knowledge of the fight,test meWink)

Current guild and reason for leaving:

I would like to give a quick history of my background in wow guilds:

Aphelion of Terokkar:6/6/09-september/09:I have been there at the beggining as a raider and then as an officer,the guild did some good progress at the beggining such as full clear on Ulduar pre-nerf and some hardmodes,after that the veterans of the guild left the server or quit the game so progress started going down and the guild never did what it could do.We also ofc did Naxx/VoA/OS(all 3 drakes on both 10 and 25)/EoE.After the veterans leaving/quiting the game we did ToC on 10 and 25 and TotGC on 10 man (mad skill),unfortunately on 25 we didnt have the man power to do anything.

Unification of Terokkar:september-5/3/10:A merge of Aphelion and The Grey Council in order to secure man power to do TotGC 25,we did awesome job at the beggining such as getting to Anub on 2 weeks,after that peep started either going afk from the game or leaving the server which once again gave us not enough man power to do raids at the level we wanted to raid.In ICC we did 11/12 on 10 man and on 25 we did 8/12.

Mist of Sunstrider:Went there after i left Terokkar did some 25hc but due to the fact that i had to move country i didnt had time for raiding in the times and the level they wanted me to raid so i left the guild.

Future Me of Spinebreaker:After i came back from the US and i knew i can play in 100% percent i searched for a serious guild to get back on track,i joined future me and after 2 weeks made raider with them,now i want to leave coz the situation doesnt look good raids dont happen for the past 3 weeks and peep just dont seem to be interested with the game anymore.

Why do i want to join your guild?:

I think thats 1 of the most important ones.

I wanna join your guild in my persuit of a home,what i am looking for is a very serious and stable team to play wow for the years to come(hopefully)my plans goes a long way with the game so anything less wont do.I am a very good and serious player 1 of those who evaluate their time and dont like to waste it with peep who dont share the same pation for this game,i dont want to sound bigheaded or anything ofc from time to time i do mistakes but it is a big diference doing a mistake and then learn and never repeat it again and its another story doing the same mistake all night long.

Also your guild is well known and established guild and i think that is one of those guilds who awards the effort and the good raiders,the guild seems healthy and with a good plan for the upcoming challenges blizz will throw on us.

Technical Equipment

Computer Spec:

Atm i am plying from a sony vaio laptop vgn-fw21m,it has been tested in heavy aoe and in all bosses in icc25 hc and it never droped below 15-20fps,not perfect at all but i can play in a very good level,collecting money atm for my brand new pc getting ready for cata.

Internet connection:

My connection is given by the best internet provider in Greece,in 2 years of wow raids i had something like 4-5 dc in raid time,its 24 mbps cable,check it:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/840768629.png

Vent and mic?

and if i use them?:

Yes i have vent and np of speaking when asked anything at vent,i have been raid leading for over a year so that shouldnt be a problem at all, also my english are quite good so we wont have any issues with that either(i have master at english).

Final Thoughts

There are some stuff i would like to mention(hope i dont get you bored with my application)

First i would like to speak about my character a bit and some of my choices,about my gemming/glyphs/spec.

My spec is 51/19/1 with:
Aura Mastery:very usefull to cut down shadow damage etc etc
2/2 on Lay on Hands for a small tank wall
and ofc with div sac
I havent spended points on improved wisdom since their was always another holy pala speced with it.
The glyphs i use are glyph of holy light/glyph of BOL/glyph of seal of wisdom,i think that the reasons are obvious but ill get into them:Glyph of holy light for the aoe healing in 5 random players,Glyph of BOL for the increased duration of a spell that costs quite a lot,Glyph of seal of wisdom for the mana save.

About my gemming choices as you can see i am an int stacker all the way (gems+ench)that way i secure not going oom in fights and i also secure bigger amounts of mana back from my divine plea and other abilities i have for that reason.All my choices are in such a way to secure that my holy light spam (its my main spam ability as you can understand) wont get me on an oom state when i am focused on healing tanks taking heavy damage on some of the ICC bosses and defo for 25hcLK.

My UI ss: http://img13.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnsho ... 11611.jpg/

As you can see everything is on keybinds,also i use grid combined with click and about my keybind list well i think they are obvious from the ss i gave you.

Oki now for my final words first i would like to say that you can contact me either by my e-mail kentar13@gmail.com or you can find me on Spinebreaker on Daraius or ofc on your site here(i will check it quite often),also i need to say that i have also applied to 3 more guilds before i apply to you since i didnt knew if you needed a holydin,i know that some peep dont like peep who apply to many guilds at the same time but atm i am in a situation where i need to find a good guild and applying 1 at a time its just gonna take to long for me.

In my application i tried to mention everything you need to know about me,now if i missed something feel free to ask me and i will try to respond asap.

I wanna ty in advance no matter what you decide regarding my application and wanna wish you a very happy summer with lots of good raids and fun(hopefully with me in the pictureWink),cu around.

Daraftw.

Post subject: Re: Holy Paladin Application.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm 

Nah you got it wrong,you just make holy light cast time going faster and you can cut down the the healing loss from the divine plea effect,i should have wrote it better.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm 

That's what i thought. :) Anyway your app looks good.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:51 pm 
Casual

Declined.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]