[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Ecthor, 80 Rogue Cross-Realm Application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Ecthor, 80 Rogue Cross-Realm Application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 am 

IRL Information:
Name: Oliwer
Occupation: Currently studying to become either a civillian engineer, webdesigner or art director, starting the last year in school after the summer.
Hobbies: I'm pretty much into music and skateboarding, so that's what I'm entertaining myself with and hanging out with friends when I'm not online on World of Warcraft.

Character Information:
Character Name: Ecthor
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Level: 80
Server: Kul Tiras
Talent Output: Current Main-Specc is Assassination (51/18/2), and my current Off-Specc is Assassination (44/2/25 PvP), changing the Off-Specc to PvE Combat as soon as possible when I've acquired some more Combat-Gear to try out the differences between these two specc's. If there's anything that you'd like me to change with either of these two Talent Outputs, I'll gladly do that.
Armory Link:

Raiding Experience:
Pretty much all the experience I've had from Pre-TBC was on my former account when I used to play a Rogue until I got hacked for a few years ago, and at that time I started to play as a Warlock, which I actually made an application with for some time ago, can't remember when it was, but I did it, and I was obviously stupid enough to let a friend have the Account Information for that account, so he was able to play instead of me while I was gone last year from the end of August to about the middle of September, and when I got back home, I couldn't get it back because I have a bad, really really bad habit of loosing stuff, completely forgot the Secret Question for both accounts and I've lost the CD Key boxes aswell, but now I've put up everything on one same note, which I've stored in a little locker with safety code. So if there's anything you want to know with these experiences, feel free to ask anything about any encounter and I'll gladly answer any question.

Pre-TBC:
Zul'Gurub - Clear
Molten Core - Clear
Blackwing Lair - Clear
The Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj - Clear
The Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - Clear
Naxxramas - Clear
Outdoor Encounters - Clear

TBC:
Karazhan - Clear
Gruul's Lair - Clear
Magtheridon's Lair - Clear
Zul'Aman - Clear
Serpentshrine Cavern - Clear
Tempest Keep - Clear
Black Temple - Clear
Mount Hyjal - Clear
Sunwell Plateau - Kalecgos, Felmyst and Brutallus

WotLK:
Naxxramas 10 - Clear, The Undying
Naxxramas 25 - Clear
The Obsidian Sanctum 10 - Clear, The Twilight Zone
The Obsidian Sanctum 25 - Clear, The Twilight Zone
The Eye of Eternity 10 - Clear, Speedkill + 8 Man Achievement
The Eye of Eternity 25 - Clear, Speedkill
Ulduar 10 - Algalon left, XT, Mimiron, Council, Hodir and Thorim HM's
Ulduar 25 - Yogg'Saron and Algalon left, no HM's
Trial of the Crusader 10 - Clear, 3/5 Trial of the Grand Crusader
Trial of the Crusader 25 - Clear, noone on Grand Crusader
Icecrown Citadel 10 - 11/12, Gunship + Rotface + Blood-Queen Lana'thel on Heroic
Icecrown Citadel 25 - 12/12, Crimson Hall + Storming The Citadel + Rotface and Festergut on Heroic

This is an old screenshot of my current UI, but it's still the same but just that I've switched place on some of the spells and moved the bars abit further to the right and fixed the detail graphics and other things with it. :)

Previous Guilds:
Fabula Nova
Cynic
Rampage I

Reason for leaving these:
Fabula Nova:
When I got this Rogue up to about level 77 or 78, I joined a mainly Social Guild on Kul Tiras called "Fabula Nova". They had a funny atmosphere in the guild, very laid-back guild, who didn't take anything seriously, but just did everything for fun. Some weeks after I hit 80, we started to go ICC 10 Man, which wasn't really successful, as we only managed to get 3/12 down. Then the Guild Leaders started to recruit alot of people, and soon enough we had a 25 Man Team going, but we only managed to get down Lord Marrowgar in 3 days. After these 3 days, we had some unpatient Core Raiders which left the guild, which also lead to another big loss of raiders in the guild, and suddenly it turned to a Social Guild again, and I was in the mood for raiding, so I also left and wanted to search for luck somewhere else.

Cynic:
A few days after leaving Fabula Nova, I spoke to a Leader from Cynic, about their Recruitment Status and what they expect from a Player, and I thought that it sounded nice, so I looked up their website and found out that it was a Swedish Raiding Guild, so I made an application and I got accepted. The same day I got accepted, I was pullt into ICC 25 Man, where we managed to clear about 8 or 9/12 in one night, and I was very happy to get the experience I got that night. I was in Cynic for about 1 or 2 months, can't remember exactly, until our DKP Leader and Loot Leader decided that our guild wasn't the thing for him anymore, as he didn't want to raid with a semi-hardcore raiding guild anymore. A few days after some struggle in the guild, he decided to transfer to Lightbringer and create his own Hardcore Raiding Guild, and people felt unsure about what to do, so most-part of the guild left with him, and others decided to search for a new home on Kul Tiras. I was in Cynic for a few days after the guild had fell apart, and I tried to find a new home that suited me well, and when I found Rampage I, I took farewell of the people in Cynic and left for Rampage I.

Rampage I:
I joined Rampage I for about 1 month ago, and I think that the guild is awesome in any way you can tell about it, but I'm starting to feel unsure and there are some Members that are very... Special, if we explain it that way, who either signs for a raid and not showing up or not signing up for a raid, then showing up and when they're not invited to the raid, they get pissed off and start arguing with the leaders and amongst that, some of the people in the guild are lootwhores (ain't we all sometimes tho?), which I can point out because they cry in Raid or Guild Chat when they loose an item to someone else. Else than that, I'm starting to get abit irritated at our Raid Leader, who keeps swearing at people and calling them stuff, and the last drop was pretty much yesterday when he called a Paladin Healer (Female IRL) from our guild for slut and whore on Ventrilo when she didn't want to do it the way he wanted, so this is the reason for me searching for a new guild for new possibilities and further progressing, because I can't stand a Raid Leader like that.

Miscellanous Information:
Foodbuffs, flasks, how do you prepare?
I always prepare with atleast 7+ flasks for a raid, and about 3 stacks of Poached Northern Sculpin.

VoIP:
Are you able to talk on Ventrilo?
Yes of course, but will mostly talk when spoken to and if there are any questions in a specific encounters or so on.

Why do you want to join Cráb People?
To be a part of a top guild in the world and to progress with some of the top players in the world and to experience the new endgame upcoming with you guys.

What can we expect from you?
You can expect a focused and passioned raider who does what he's expected to do in a raid, slack! No, of course, I do what I am supposed to do, I always push myself to the maximum and I improve if I'm doing something wrong or slightly bad.

Do you know anybody inside the guild?
Not really, I don't know if Meegozh recognizes me, used to play with them in Deceiver of Fools for a little while as a Warlock called Fearable, but other than that, no. Although I know Famouswisp and Addii IRL. :)

Is there anything else that you would like to let us know?
Nothing that I can come think of. If there's anything that you'd like to know about me or my character or my gameplay, feel free to write a reply here or whisper me in-game on either my Rogue, Ecthor or my alt, Democulous. I'm online pretty much 24/7 now when the summer has come.

Post subject: Re: Ecthor, 80 Rogue Cross-Realm Application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 am 

As I also forgot to add to the application before I posted it was that I'll be able to put up a Transfer and Faction Change in tops 1 week when I get my income from working abit, so it'll be done by then if I'd get accepted. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 am 

Seems like I'm abit tired *yawn* aswell after staying awake for about 20+ hours, but I will be able to attend to all the raids from 19.00-24.00 and if raids are extended, that is possible aswell.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 am 
Casual

Your armory profile is displaying your pvp gear, please log out in pve gear.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:02 am 

Yes, I would do so, if not the servers would be down, but I'll get that fixed as soon as the servers are up and running again!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 am 
Casual

http://chardev.org/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:58 am 

Thanks for the fast reply Raser, didn't actually know there was a website like that so you could manage your own character.

http://chardev.org/?profile=422135

There it is, fully set. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:49 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Declined. Experience was reasonable, but you do not have the gear to back it up: for someone who was/is clearing heroic wings, you have a low number of actual heroic items, and one of your T10 pieces is even of the "lowest" kind.

Kudo's for the well-written and complete applications though ! Good luck in finding a guild :)

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Ecthor, 80 Rogue Cross-Realm Application
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:45 pm 

Alright, thanks for the quick reply Tunedbeats.

The reason for not having that many Heroic Items from the parts that I've cleared from the Heroic Wings is because our guild uses something called "Loot Council", so whenever you want a new item, you whisper your current item to the loot master (they're using some kind of addon for it) and then the Council Officers vote for who to get the item, and I was just recently put on a Member Rank in the guild, that's why I haven't got that many items yet.

But anyways, good luck in the future with Cataclysm!