[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Withdrawn]Shadow Priest

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:05 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Withdrawn]Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm 

Hello Crab People. My name is Chris Gilmour Im 21 From Scotland (UK).

I currently am unemployed and able to play at any time on any day of the week, i have no limitations to how long i can be online and availible.

I Have a Pre built computer, running with the following spec:

AMD Phenom2 X4 3.4GHZ 8.0MB Cache
8gb Gaming memory
A 8800gt 1GB Graphics Card.
Im also using a Virgin Media 50mb Fibre Optic connection.

Previous Guilds.
Vision Turalyon EU - Left after a month or two due to real life friends being on another server which i then transferred to.

eXistenZ Executus EU - Transferred to silvermoon with friends to enjoy a more active server with more pvp and pve oppertunitys, I joined a guild "just casuals" here with a friend but it wasn't proving to be as good as advertised so i left.

I Play a Shadow Priest called Plush. It has bin my character of choice since TOC where i was made to change mains from paladin tank to shadow priest to help benefit the guild i was in.

Priest Armory
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n&cn=Plush
Paladin Armory

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... moon&cn=Plúsh

I played my paladin from the start of Wotlk, in naxx and ulduar and was in some small 10 man guilds doing some raiding back in early wotlk. I however stopped playing it due to guild needs at the time, but am still capable of playing it for alt runs etc.

I Am an active player usually online from early morning hours untill late in the evening, when not playing in game im usually exploring the internet using websites such as Shadowpriest.com and elitistjerks.com to find any new information about my class, and for game changes i check mmochampion.com for any changes there. I Also enjoy watching the weekly marmot on tankspot.com with lore and aliena as i find them quite enjoyable to watch.

Im an active member of the PTR and enjoy testing new content aswell. However didnt manage to get a chance to be online for the HM testing for ruby sanctum i did manage to get in and try a normal version of the encounter with a pug made on the server as many of the people from the guild i was in at the time didnt show enough interest towards the PTR.

I Have a Razer 5.1 headset and ventrilo, and im not scared to communicate. I Do also like having a laugh and joke outside raiding and put my complete focus into raiding when playing.

I Have an offspec which is holy, and i feel comfortable playing this spec. However i have bin doing some pvp atm so my offspec on armory isnt holy for now, but if there is any questions about this i can certainly respec to show my holy spec and show gear for this aswell.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-t ... 889&e=3122

my world of logs shows my dps over current bosses in icc heroic, and i do beleive that i am pushing close to the limits of my gear and i can do better with upgrades, although im making no excuses.

The main item i feel i can benefit from is Phylactery of the nameless lich, as the encounters these days with good dps last for very little time, and the benefit of having that huge spell power proc over a constant 200 is really nice.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2994wh.jpg

My ui is a pretty simple and clean also probably familiar as its a slight edit of muqq's UI. i enjoy the simpleness of the ui and i like the feel of playing with it as it allows me to have alot of space on my screen to see whats going on around me.

Im interested in joining Crab People because i feel that i can further benefit my progress in raiding with the guild and i feel that i can bring a dedicated and committed individual.

I feel that the advantages i have over other priests that may apply is that im a confidant and happy individual who provides a good attitude and can take criticism well, and always learn from my mistakes.

If i were to be offered a trial i would be changing from human to troll to benefit from the 20% haste buff as its a good dps increase.

I hope that my application provides all the information that you will need to study and evaluate my character and i hope that i hear from you all soon.

Thanks alot for your time in reading this application

Plush.

Post subject: Re: Shadow Priest
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:17 am 
King Crab

I see your paladin has the valithria tanking ring! +1

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Pl%C3%BAsh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:20 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:31 pm