Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:15 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined]Sandro--shadow/disc priest
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:31 pm 

i really suck at writing applications so i just coppied blazens which seemed nice to me :D

Personal Information

Name/Age : Ă–mer Sarsar / 22
Nationality : Turkish
Currently,I'm studying in Dokuz EylĂĽl University;Economics Department.
Hobbies : Drinking with my friends, playing wow, swimming :)

Character Information

Name : Sândro
Class/Level : Priest / 80
Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... %C3%A2ndro
Alt Characters : I was never good at levelng alt got a 72 druid though leveling it up!

Gaming Experience

I love playing computer games but in general my favorites are blizzard ones i play warcraft 3 for a real long time but after i started wow i slowly quited warcraft3 :D
World of Warcraft Experience

Playing this game for like last 4 years maybe more :D played as a healer in tbc times like 2 years at frostwhisper server in a guild named anatolia it wasnt a real nice guild but we were killing some stuff then wotlk came and we started to be a bit more raiding guild naxx and ulduar passed then i realised that i was wasting my time there cause i was spending hours and hours to this game and i was not seeing end game progress that was the time i migrated and faction changed :D then i joined the guild named symmetry in ragnaros it was the server best guild when i joined we killed all the hc modes at icc except sindra/lk hc25 and lkhc 10 then symmetry disbanded bacuse of lack of people(at least that was what the officers said...) so i joined the guild in same server which named crypt we have downed lk10 hc server first and we killed all hcs except lk25 but now it is lackng people and i see that people doesnt wanna raid anymore ... raids started to be boring and stuff... so i started to search for a new guild and tondi told me about you guys so that's why i am writing this application for a hardcore guild! :D

UI

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4016 ... 171758.jpg

Consumable List

I always carry what the raid wants from me like 40 haste pots 40 wild magic 20 flasks 40 food and stuff i always think that even 10 sp upgrade is needed!

Why should you recruit me?

Because if u are in need of a spriest i am the one that which is a hardcore raider and loves raiding! wow is taking a big time of my life and i want it to deserves it so if u accept me u can be sure that u wont be regretful :D

What I want from you?

I want a good suitble guild where there are good friendships and hardcore raiding. I really love disiplined raids and i hate raid slackers :d and for sure i want a spot and after a time gettng an item that i deserve:)

So as i said i played 2 years as healer and playing shadow for last 2-2.5 years also i am healing at some 25/10 mans cause we lack some people so i have more then enough gear for both of my specs and i go for for what u need me as :)

Last Words

I know it is a sucky and boring application but as i said at the start i really suck at it i tried to contact u guys ingame but couldnt find ya so i decided to write this application :D

Hope to hear from you soon.

Post subject: Re: Sandro--shadow/disc priest
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:53 pm 
Casual

Sorry for the long wait :>

But declining you. For the lack of spots at this time.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "