[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Eskotroll - Fury Warrior - Kor'gall

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Eskotroll - Fury Warrior - Kor'gall
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:14 pm 

Hello there, members of Cráb People!

I'm currently a Troll Warrior playing on Kor'gall EU. I'm here because my current guild has seized raiding because of the lack of members. So here I am looking for a new guild and I chose you amongst of hundreds of other guilds.

Languages: English, Finnish

PC and Internet connection

- Microsoft Windows 7 x64
- Intel Core 2 CPU
- 4 GB of RAM
- 10MB connection

Character name: Eskotroll
Race: Troll
Class: Warrior
Armory link:
Time played: 230 days / 85 days at lvl 80

Why Warrior, and why Fury?

- The reason I choose to play a Warrior is because of the strong and merciless appeal and nature of the warrior class. I wasn't always Fury infact I played a Prot Warrior entire Vanilla. I have always played a warrior and I hardly play any other characters at all.

Why I wanted to roll Fury?

- Simply because of the high numbers warrior is able to dish out and the extra survivability what plate armor gives to me.

Rotation

- I follow a simple pattern of Whirlwind > Bloodthirst and hitting Slam whenever Bloodsurge procs (which gives me an instant Slam) and of course I keep my Heroic Strike pressed down 24/7. On free GCD's I hit a Sunder to keep the stacks intact.

Raid Days

- I am available everyday from Monday to Sunday from 16:00 to 3:00, also I am available 24/7 everyday if required.

Raid Details

I've been playing WoW since the day it came out. In Vanilla I have experience of MC, BWL, AQ20/40 and Naxx up to Military Wing.

Burning Crusade

Kara: Done
ZA: Done
Gruul: Done
Maggy: Done
SSC: Done
TK: Done
Mount Hyjal: Done
Black Temple: Done
Sunwell Plateau: Done

Wrath of the Lich King

Naxx25: Done
Sartharion 3D 25: Done
Malygos25: Done
Ulduar25 including all hard modes and Algalon: Done
ToGC25 Tribute to Insanity: Done
ICC25 HC: 11/12 - Reached LK before the 10% dmg buff.

Ventrilo and Teamspeak

Yes, I am able to use both and talk when necessary.

Addons

- DBM, Grid, Omen, Recount, Xperl, Elkano's BuffBars, Bartender, MSBT and variety of other addons, but here are those which matters the most.

Keybindings

I am not going to write all my Keybindings here separately so I'm just going to give heads up what I have and haven't keybinded. Every ability has been keybinded except for mounts, profession tabs and fun macros.

Macros

I have variety of different macros and here some of those which I use the most.
- Zerker stance to Shield Wall to add some of that survivability
- Zerker stance to Rend and back
- Focus target Pummel (interrupt) macro
- Battle Stance to Pummel (interrupt) macro.

Previous Guilds and Roles

Vanilla: Everlasting
TBC: Hostile
WotLK: Hostile and Lithium

My usual role has been Sunder botting and providing Commanding Shout.

Everlasting: Joined here as a Prot tank and we cleared everything up to Military Wing on Naxx until I decided to take a break from WoW couple of weeks before the release of TBC.

Hostile: Once I continued playing again which was around the time Black Temple was announced I joined a guild called Hostile as a Fury warrior and we cleared everything.
Later on WotLK I cleared Naxx. Sartharion 3d and Malygos with Hostile.

Once Ulduar Patch hit we easily cleared up to Yogg Saron, but suddenly people stopped showing up on progress raids and we couldnt get a raid going for a couple reset which really pissed me and other core members off, so we decided to leave the guild and find our fortunes elsewhere.

After that I joined Lithium and I've been with 'em ever since. We cleared all of Ulduar's Hard Modes including Algalon 25.
We killed Anub 25HC and got the Horde 1st Tribute to Insanity.
In ICC25 HC we cleared everything up to Lich King before the +10dmg, hp, healing buff, but again people stopped showing up on Lich King progress and we couldn't get a raid going for almost a month... Same thing happened to the 10man Lich King HC progress aswell...

Why pick me and why Cráb People?

I'd be proud to call myself a member of Cráb People. That's a huge reason why I'm trying to make it. I want a place to call home, a place I can continue progress, whipe, whipe, progress and tears after downing bosses. I'm a hardcore player, doing everything I can to keep my attitude and focus up all night, participating on simply every raid every week.

What I bring to raids is a warrior who knows what he's doing, doesn't stand in the fire and doesn't flame other people.

From Cráb People I expect perfection, minimal mistakes and a hard officer team controlling the guild as good as possible. I am expecting respect to guildmembers, jokes on Vent and heavy raiding. I totally expect a hardcore raidgroup always ready to progress on new encounters. That's just awsome.

Recent DMG Logs

Raid Attendancy

About Consumables

I am always fully prepared to raids with full stock of flasks, potions and food. And I have no trouble what so ever farming these consumables whether it's for myself or the Guild bank.

Thanks for your time!

Regards, Eskotroll

Post subject: Re: Eskotroll - Fury Warrior - Kor'gall
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 pm 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:02 pm 
King Crab

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 pm 
Casual