[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - (Declined) X-realm Apply Holy Paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 4:02 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: (Declined) X-realm Apply Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:06 pm 

Name: Michalis

Language: English,German,Greek,Spanish

Hobbies:Playing guitar, Going out with Friends, World of Warcraft,Gym,

Play times: 18:00+ to 1:00 Server Time

Are you in charge of your life? Yes i am

Your Computer: (If you're unsure, just type it)
Windows 7 Home Edition
Ram: 4 GB DDR2
Graphic Card 1024 Nvidia Xforce 6200 GT
Philips Display 22inches
Wireslss Mouse and Keyboard by Logtitech
Logitech Headset

Internet connection problems : no

Comunication devices: Ventrilo,Teamspeak, and a headset with microphone

Your Character:

Character name: Indrial

Character race: Blood Elf

Character class: Paladin

Character profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-feed. ... cn=Indrial

- Previous Characters (alliance / horde) or other alts, wich you played before or currently have:
i used to play with my Rogue in Tbc but i was only doing Pvp and i was doing with my paladin PvE
here is the armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Carmello
and atm i am lvling up a Hunter name Theonoi:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Theonoi

What specs do you normally use?
i use Holy
Have you played on that character since level 1?

yes i did

Previous Guilds: Lost CreW, T N T ,simulacrum

Why did u leave the previous guilds (very important): my 2 last guilds were Lost Crew and T N T,i left Lost CreW since i complained about something(i missed a raid one day because i was serious sick and i wasin the hospital and when i got back after 3 days i just noticed that i was demoted and i asked the officer and he told me that you get demoted if you miss even 1 raid, and i replied to him that officer friends which miss constantly raids they dont get demoted since they are your friends and then i got very angry and i left them since this was afair and i had to wait 3 weeks to get my rank back,About T N T i am the Guild Master of T N T and me and the officer are planning to disband the guild since 6 people of our guild got gear and left and we were forced to recruit new trials, and yesterday's raid was a bit crappy since the new people didnt know the encouters and we were wiping constantly even in rotface and Blood Prnces, in Addtion it''s very tiring to be Guild master because People wispering u all the time and spam you( i know how you feel Aidda).Moreover we Had some Issues in Ventrilo, People didnt respect their officer and started Put Music in ventrilo during Sindragosas's Encouter and we were forced to kick some people due to the lakc of Respect. and im depressed with all these things and i want to get rid of it , i left Simulacrum second best guild server in LB but i left because i thought that i was going to quit wow but something came up and i wont quit and i will continue till Catacluzm

Do you have any friends in CRAB People that can back your application up?
no but my irl mate Omg applied to guild and hopefully i want to raid with him and with you

Raiding:

What instances have you cleared? (both pre-TBC and post-TBC)and on what charracter - class / specc i cleared the most of the vanila instances with my pala when i was 70, i did naxxramas even the pre quests,Molten Core attunement i didnt manage to kill Ragnaros,Blackwing Lair ,Zul Gurub,aq20 , aq40, well about burning Crusade, i did karazhan pre quest line and managed to kill prince, Grulls lair,Zul''aman even i had the chance to roll for the amani bear ! old timing runs, Magtheridon, SSC, Tempest keep,Mount Hyjal and Black Temple 8/9 however i didnt manage to get Hand of Adal Title, about my WotlK expirience naxxramas 10 &25, Malygos 10 and 25, Voa( i dont know if that counts as raid since it's free loot)Os 10 &25+3D encounter,Ulduar 10+some hardmodes(no Yogg Saron thogh)Ulduar 25man apart from Yoggsaron however i had some tries on him,toc10 and toc25,togc10(mad skill) togc25 2/5 now about icc10 and icc25 12/12 icc10 hc 11/12 and icc25 hc 11/12 and ive done some Tries on LK Heroic 30M out of 103M best try

What instances have you visited and not cleared?

Ulduar, Sunwell,Icc25 hc, icc10hc,ulduar 10man,molten core

Questions from officers: (please reply honestly)

Theorycraft (where do you do your reading if you do any, numbers or anything you think it's worth for us knowing): Well First of All when a new patch is comming out i go to elitistjerks.com to see if there are any class changed in the talent/glyph/spells and i always watch the opinions of other players and i also state my opinion there, in addition i go to tankspot.com to watch any videos about the upcomming encounters so i can be prepared when we face this encounter also this prevents me from failing since when someone is dead he is useless in the raid,morever i go to MMO-Champion or to Wowwiki to expand my knowlegdge in World of wacraft, and last but not least about Pvping i go to arena junkies to see new tricks in arenas new spec etc

Define Teamwork: teamwork as the actions of individuals, brought together for a common purpose or goal, which subordinate the needs of the individual to the needs of the group. In essence, each person on the team puts aside his or her individual needs to work towards the larger group objective. The interactions among the members and the work they complete is called teamwork.
Also Teamwork must also have some very Important Skills
1Respect for individual contributions
2Putting aside individual glory
3Consensus building
4Clear communication
5Persuasive speech
6Compromise

Are you afraid of standing out and make yourself heared?
no i am guild master atm and i am making the raid leading all the time and ofc im not afrad to make myself heared
Is friendship important to you?
Yes it is, since i have some in real friends who are playing wow and it's very nice to play with them and then talk in uni about progress and stuff like that but i think since i play wow i wouldt leave my guild for someone of my friends sine wow is a game and real life is a real life , i mean u just meet them in real life also u dont need to stick with them all time
What are your oppinions about character Achievements, guild Achievements and general Achievements ? How much you would be interested into Raid Achievements, if you ever have been interested into them ?
Well raid achievments and even generally the whole Raid idea is about Teamwork, to Succed getting all this Guild achievments demands a Good Teamworks a very good communication, i find them very cool since you do some dirffrent things apart from raiding( i mean just go kill the same boss everyweek)when you do guild achievments u do something extraordinary and u cant find boring, all in all i love them they moreale you up
Do you wanna see content or purples?
Content of course, since it's better than getting purples because you explore the dungeons and facing new encounters all the time, well my opionion about Purples i think that Purples are just a Tool to continue the progress and see new contents nothing else
How do you think you will benefit Simulacrum?
First of all , you can count on me since im a very reliable loyal and trust healer who can come to each raid,When you assign me for example on the tank, then the tank will not die , i will do every single thing to keep him alive since this is my job in the raids,also i am very friendly person who makes humor but i am serious when we are raiding , i respect my Guild Members and My officers and i dont act like a lootwhore and i have a great patience and ofc i dont whine about spots, Last but not least i can also heal the raid but this will be a pain for me since i dont have any Aoe Healing but i will Try

Why did you choose Crab People? (Very important for cross-realm applicants) After the great Depress i expirienced as Guild Master i would like to join a Hard Core Guild, since even if i were Guild master i didnt fit in the guild since we were raiding 3 times per week for 3 hours only ,and im a hardcore raider and i cant stand this

What do you expect from Crab People?
i expect a very solid Raid Group who will go clear the currently encounters and the upcomming, i expect also a new family and to make some new friends , and to have FUN in the vent cause it's imba and i laugh to death
Is there anything else you want to add to your application?

here is my UI:http://yfrog.com/evwowscrnshot060310122158j

Thanks For Your Time Reading My Application
Best Regards
Mike

Post subject: Re: X-realm Apply Holy Paladin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:33 pm 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:40 pm 

Well my simulacrum apply was alwise the best i had made and since its the first time i am applying through a blind form application i chose to copy paste and change some basic things if i missed something i am sorry. About omg and me we have been playing from TBC together and we were in LOOT ftw's core team/officers together its not that we have a double application its just that we wouild love to be in a good progressing guild if its not ment to be its fine with us our main goal is to be in a good guild and then play together but we would preffer livving are old days core raiding together

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 pm 
Casual

Maybe not such a good idea to post login credentials in a public forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:51 pm 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:06 pm 

Aidda was my last Guildmaster in Simulacrum
About my English, English is My second Language, as i said this was my last application in simulacrum and i didnt copy paste it from any1 i made it own my own and i copy it here since there was no template

Well im sorry to say but i bought recently a new Pc and i didnt save any WWS or any WoL Logs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:08 pm 

And Sorry for Exposing Login infos in the Forums i did that, since Nowadays People dont trust or believe,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:30 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 pm 

nope i wont quit when cata is up , dont worry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:34 pm 
Ex-Officer

Accepted and then REJECTED!

Took too long to reply.