[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Accepted] Malama - Rogue Application (x-server)

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:56 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Accepted] Malama - Rogue Application (x-server)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:43 pm 

Personal Information

Name - Tal Parmenter
Location - South East England
Occupation - Student/WoW bum
Age - 16 (I know that is a bit of an issue for some but i can assure you I am in complete control of what i do and can attend every single raid)
About Me - I'm currently starting my A level's after the summer. I see myself as a friendly fun person, I like going out drinking like most people my age, but ultimately I spend most of my time on WoW, just like most people that play :P

Character Information

Name - Malama
Race - Night Elf
Class - Rogue
Played time - 121 days
Spec- Combat, have 2 spec's, a rupture and evis spec, evis spec for fights with lots of target swapping.

Profession's - Jewelcrafting, Engineering, chose JC for the Arp bonus and Engineering for the glove enchant (and speed boots ^^) currently not using saronite bombs in my rotation but can start if needed.
Armory -
Alts - Have a mage and a Holy/Prot Paladin both reasonably geared for alt raids and such, ,

Character History, Previous Guilds & Raiding Experience

Well, back in Classic I was only 12 years old so my raiding experience was limited, I only raided occasionally in places like UBRS etc, but towards the end when waiting for TBC had killed raiding some of the members of the better guilds on the server organised some pugs, where i managed to raid the likes of Ony, a few bosses in MC, ZG and a small amount of AQ20. But ultimately back then I was a young noob and a casual player and so I don't really remember the guild I was in. In Buring Crusade I carried on as a Casual player and only really accomplished anything in the easier raids such as Kara and Gruul's untill the huge 30% nerf. In WotLK I applied to an old raiding guild on my server, PR, who were reforming, as I finally had the awareness and control over my life to start raiding, from Naxx too ICC the guild never really managed to get enough core members to raid more than once or twice a week, and after we lost two officers, I was made an officer. Shortly after we decided upon a guild merge with a guild on Anachronos that some of our members had connections with. We formed Coalescence and began with the intention of a better standard of raiding, and initially got off too a good start, but we have too many 'simple' members for my liking, a lot of them just don't have a clue what is happening. And now with summer our raiding has slowed dramatically, we are often raiding only twice a week and rarely getting time on progression content. Which is why i wish to leave.

Previous guild's

My experience is as follow's, :
ICC 10 - 12/12, 11/12 HC (inc meta achiev)
ICC 25 - 12/12, 10/12 HC (putri not sindra)

What I can offer you

I believe I can offer you a stable raider who can do competitive dps when the raid composition is correct, currently our raid composition in the guild I'm in is always sub par as we don't have some key buff classes.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6t3w ... amageDone/

I also believe that I can offer you the thing I find most important, being an officer in my current guild the lack of it just astounds me, a situationally aware member who can does more than tunnel vision, and someone aware of fight mechanics and can adapt his play style to incorporate them.

What I hope for form raiding with you
I hope to be able to play with great, like-minded players who learn from a wipe and don't constantly repeat the same mistakes. I also hope to be able to raid 4 - 5 days a week with competitive progress and beat current content when it's current, the feeling of downing a boss that has been difficult and you know you and everyone in your raid did everything perfectly to beat it is something I would love to experience.

UI & Mods
UI - http://img690.imageshack.us/f/wowscrnsh ... 61234.jpg/
All the abilities are keybound, with the bindings hidden.
Mods - http://img823.imageshack.us/f/dadwa.png/

PC & Connection
PC -
Processor: Intel Core i5 750
RAM: 4GB Corsair G.Skill Ripjaw
Gfx: nVidia GTS 250 1GB
HDD: 500GB

Connection -
BT, '20MB speeds' (apparently >.<)
Never DC or lag unless it's on Blizzards side or a power failure though.

Think that should be everything, feel free to point out if I've missed anything and thanks for reading my Application.

Last edited by Malama on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Malama - Rogue Application (x-server)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:43 pm 

Umm, is there any way i can edit my original post? I've noticed some spelling mistakes >.<

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:48 pm 
King Crab

There isn't. We like to preserve every application in all it's glory ;) If you forgot anything, you can add it in a 2nd or 3rd post of course.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 pm 

Okey, just wanted to fix the spelling mistakes but it should be fine, not like there making it impossible to read so its all good :p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 pm 
Casual

Bump, Tuned/Inf

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:11 pm 

Spoke to Tunedbeats via PM.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:56 pm 
Casual

Cool!

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

yes we agreed chatting some on ventrilo this monday, at 1900.