[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Meldred - MM-hunter Talnivarr!

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:32 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Meldred - MM-hunter Talnivarr!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:06 pm 

Good evning people of crab people! The expansion is over and were all waiting for cataclysm to arrive. Everyone but me. I'm looking for a friendly guild to spend my ''life'' with in cataclysm. I'm online more than 6h EVERY day. So why not join a guild like CP? Let's go to the real shit. Hope you enoy..

Who is Meldred and where do he come from?
My name is Simon mikael Eriksson and i'm living in Northern sweden ( http://www.hitta.se/LargeMap.aspx?var=hoting ) in a tiny village called Hoting. For a young boy with the age of 12 Hoting suck. The only thing to do on the evning is to play videogames and watch tv. I played icehockey untill the age of 16, but World of warcraft told me that it's much easier to be online. So for one year ago i decided that i want some muscles so i'm currently training 4-5 days at the gym here in hoting. NO PAIN NO GAIN! I'm currently educationg myself to a chef. I'm on my last year of 3. So soon i'm done with that shit and i got all time in the world for wow. My birthday is 10th on june.

Can you tell the people about your characters history?
TBC - My hunter was the first character i made. I made a hunter because people said ''Level a hunter. it's the easiest class to level.'' and so i did. When my hunter reached level 56 or somthing my account got hacked and i didn't know what to do. So i bought a new account and levled up a paladin. When my paladin hitted level 70 i got into my irl mates guild called Guild of doom on Ahn'qiraj. After some month as guildfriend they needed a healer for SCC so i told them i can join. And i did and after that they asked me if i would like to take a healadin spot. so there i was. with the top guild on my server without knowing what the heck is going on. We went through The eye, MH, and when bt came we came to Council's and during the fight my account got hacked. I didn't know what to do so i gave blizz a picc of my ID and i got my hunter back.. So here i am with my hunter.

Wotlk - When wotlk arrived my shaman was the first character to reach level 80. I joined my mates guild called revelation and we RAPED kt 25m and was farming him. We was 1 try to become 1st on realm with malygos. OS 3d 25m was our problem and we didnt take it. Ulduar came and our GM got a child and he gave up wow and gave the GM to that sneaky rogue turelio. Turelio started he's own guild called Untamed brutality but that's another story. I went guildless for almost a month when i saw a guild called ENEMY recruiting a feral druid. so i made a apply and got accepted. WE cleared ulduar 25m and did some hardemodes aswell (not algalon) but the guild lacked members and that small server had 3 guilds at top and all was swedish. so we merged with The art of dying. I said no and moved to Talnivarr with my classmates and we made a shitty guild called Bling bling or somthing. we did 4/4 bosses when that was the shit but we disbanded. Now im sitting here and searching for a new familly. A new home..

Why did you raid with 3 diffrent characters in each patch simon?
Well it's simple.. The guild's that was recruiting always needed my mates classes and never the one i wanted to play. That's why i can play W/E you guys want. But if you decide to accept me as shaman for example i don't want to change back.

What kind of player are ya?
I will call myself a NOLIFER! I'm never out partying. I rather party home on a LAN or in Booty bay. I'm have always loved achivment's and rare mounts etc. That's why i bought boost from you in ICC 10m. Because i didnt have a guild.. And that's why i want to apply and be part of a serious guild to have a MAIN to make some rare achivments on. I started on The insane on my druid but no. Then another guild came up etc.. I love achivment's and progressing! Fighting for many raidnight and finally you got him down and farming him that's the best feeling in the world.

What is my XP from all the expansions?
Classic WoW - During classic wow i only watched my bigger brother playing wow. I remember he raided MC, BWL, Onyxia. So my experience in Vanilla is that i raided most of them on 70 and above. I remember they was a pain in the ass for my brother. I'm wery angry that i don't have the experience from vanilla. But during TBC i had my Paladin. He was almost full t6 geared and we loved each other. I almost cleared everything in TBC. But when we was at Council's my account got hacked. i didn't make it serious because i didn't know you could be hacked and loose your account. So now i'm waiting on my Authenticator to arrive. but anyway. here is my Experience.

The Burning Crusade -
Kara - clear
Gruul - clear
maggy - clear
TK - clear
SSC - clear
MH - cleared
BT - everything exept Council's & The betrayer
SWP - XXX Got hacked.

Wrath of The Lich King -
Naxx - clear
Mally - clear
Sarth - clear
Ulduar - clear (not algalon) Have done some hardemodes aswell.
Totc - clear. Have done 3 bosses on HC on my mage. Guild disbanded so no more Hardemodes for me..
ICC - 11/12 25m normal (downed LK to 25%. Tryed this bosses on HC aswell Lord marrowgar, gunship, festergut, rotface, putricide, dreamwalker. bloodquen) i know the whole fight's. I'm a quick learner and i will be reading on tacts before we start a new encounter.

Have i read the rules of CP and and do i understand them all?

ABOUT YOU
- You are active (available to raid 4-5 nights/week). On my school we have a night resturant untill 21.00 and it's far away from home. so im sleeping there. But all days exept wed is ok!
- You have excellent gear (Tier 10) and excel at your class. ON the most of my classes. But the gear is near impossible to collect without a guild. it's so many ninjas etc.
- You have a microphone and use ventrilo. I'm currently admin of a Ventrilo 2.1.4 so i can handle vent. and i can help new people with it aswell. I got all speeking progz from TS,VT,Muble,Skype etc.
- You are willing to use pots/flasks on a daily basis. Willing? No raid without flasks pots etc. My hunter is alchemy so i'm making my own pots etc.
- You know what flames are, and what to do with them. If you mean a flame on the ground i move from it ofc or do you mean flaming in gchat or? Anyway im a mature player and i know how to behave in public.

Why do you wanna join CP community/familly/guild?
My motivation for raiding and joining CP is simple. I want to feel the feeling of having a grown up familly like i did in revelation and ENEMY. i want to progress when new encounters come, in a guild with my mates. my ingame family. i don't want to pug it with a gang of retards and randoms. Because of what i've been reading on your site it's seems that you guys have been playing with each other for a LONG time, maybe im wrong but atleast you guys got some progress and i love to be a part of that. I'm online every single day. and i mean everyday. so why not raid and progress during the night instead of running around in dalaran? Im dissapointed of what i have done in this expansion. i know i can do much better and i don't want to be all alone puging in Cataclysm like most of Wotlk...

What have you done to find out more about your character's role in raids? How do you usually perform your role? Why do you do it like you do?
Im always reading the patchnotes and se the changes. I'm also reading on elitistjerks, MMO-champion and some random forums. Im also trying on the Training dummy. If i buff people i always make sure people have my buffs before every bossfight, and death.

What about my connection and PC?
My pc is a AMD phenom X3 black edition cpu. a 5750 gs graphic card. 4 gigabyte dualmemory crossair. and a internet connection of 24/2. Got wireless atm. due to the thick walls we got. got wery nice connection tho. never got a dc because of it. only from addons.. (willing to change to cable if you wich.)

Print of UI.
From Imageshack.us http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3941/clinta.png This is a print of my druid's UI. It's the same UI. on all my characters.

Thank you! For letting me write this application! know my XP and gear stinks. But i hope i can change that. I would love a new family to raid with and i hope i get one after this. Thank you guys for giving me a chance and i hope you enoy reading it asmuch as i did writing it.

Hope to cya soon. And because of no Apply mall please poke me if you wanna know somthing.

//Simon!

Post subject: Re: Meldred - MM-hunter Talnivarr!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:25 pm 

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Meldred

i knew i forgot something..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 pm 

NO pve spec atm tho. In pve i think i will go a 7/57/7 build. but that's easy to fix.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:05 pm 
Officer

head not enchanted and using crit instead of agi meta gem,
also using a hit gem when already over the hit capped, 16agi > 32 ap enchant on boots
pvp belt with the 20ap+15stamina

these things should have been fixed before applying together with a pve spec.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:30 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:49 am 
Casual

Sorry for the long wait. It seems you cant raid on the most important raiding day ( wednesday ) and there for we have to decline you :(

Best of luck finding a guild.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "