[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] <Chef> Cynth Enhancement Shaman

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] <Chef> Cynth Enhancement Shaman
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:31 pm 

I`ll Start my application by telling you my name, previous experience all the way back to Beta, and alittle something about myself.
If you`re just interested in the basics, scroll down :)

My name is Benjamin Borgan, im born and raised in Arendal Norway. Im 20 years old and currently doing an internship as a Child and social worker.

As i previously mentioned, ive been playing now since Beta where i had a lvl 60 Priest.
When Wow got launched i continued to play priest all the way up to AQ where i downed Twin Emperors before TBC was released.

My objective when playing ever since i started has been to maximise my character. Rep, Gear, Enchants, Professions and now Achievments has allways been the main thing for me when Playing.

When TBC came out i rerolled Warrior and played for around 1 year before i had to prioritize my school, and girlfriend at the time. by that time i was exalted with every Outland faction, had full epic tank and dps gear, and was among the top Dps in my guild at the time.

After that i stopped playing wow for a long time. Only just rejoined the community about 3 months ago with my lvl 62 Shaman.
In those 3 months ive gotten all my WotLK reputations up for exalted(exept Oracles - revered
Now for the basics of my Application.

Gear - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Cynth
(I Also have full 232+ Restoration gear, fully enchanted and gemmed. And Full Epic Elemental gear, with all enchants, and regretably blue gems, as i only just offspecced to it).

Raid Experience:
ToC - Clear (Havent cleared the HCs yet, but have 3/5 kills)
ICC - First wing cleared. Reasons for not clearing the others yet is 1:Havent played actively for about a month, and 2: My Previous guild alltho friendly, had not yet mustered up the members to clear it.
Dont know if it matters but Onyxia, OS, Naxx, Ulduar etc have also been cleared.
Vanilla experience - Up to C`thun
TBC experience - Regrettably nothing mentionable. i got most of my gear through professions. Grinding, and PvP

Addons - Again, nothing mentionable, different guilds use different addons and i just reinstall them when i join a new guild.
Connection - Fiber
Computer - Laptop (Ordered a new stationary that will be delivered sometime next week)
Mic - Yes

Previous guilds - Catch, Reincarnation, Marginal Utility, Fjell
Reasons for leaving -
Catch: I Left Catch because i didnt like the way the officers treated the members. By all means, beeing an officer means you have to lay down the law on your minions. But the way the Catch officers did it was demeaning and often cruel. So i left to join a more friendly going guild ->
Reincarnation: Didnt leave, they reformed to Marginal Utility
Marginal Utility: The guild realmtransferred and i cba to join them.
Fjell: Havent really left yet, its a nice guild and everything, but they cant bring my character further up for a long time, so i`m looking for something abit more serious.

Why pick me to join your guild?
Well, i keep up with tactics, be it videos on youtube, or posts on various forums.
I Strive to keep my character maxed out at all times, if i get a new item you can rest assure its enchanted and gemmed within an hour of me leaving the raid.
I really dont mind wiping, and if i can take constructive critisicm and adjust accordingly.
I show up prepared with Flasks. and Fish feast (if asked to)
And.. well.. I look pimp in my Chef Costume :)

Im pretty sure i covered most of my history and basic information here. if i missed something, please feel free to leave your comments here or in-game and ill answer as best i can.
<Chef> Cynth

Post subject: Re: <Chef> Cynth Enhancement Shaman
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:12 pm 

Armory link broked

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 pm 

Wow-europe seems to be down atm, but ill try to fix it asap.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:38 pm 
Casual

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 am 
Ex-Officer

Declined since we plain and simply dont use enhancement shamans in our main raids.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:01 pm 

Post subject: Re: [Declined] <Chef> Cynth Enhancement Shaman
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:10 pm 
Ex-Officer

Siph your DPS was worse then your mains when you came on Fester with your shaman :(

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:45 pm 

hi

Last edited by Siph on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:47 pm