[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [ACCEPTED] Retribution Paladin

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ACCEPTED] Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:24 pm 

Hi Crábs, below is my application to you.

Personal information:
* Name: Daniel Kold
* Sex: Male
* Nationality: Danish
* Playing times: Can you attend almost every raid 18:45-XX:XX and still show up fully prepared for every raid? How much time to you spend in game each day/week?
Not a problem in any way. Regarding starting earlier or adding raid days especially on new released content this is something I've grown very accustomed to.
* Previous guilds: Why did you leave them?
Memento Mori: (Warlock/Hunter) Great guild who back in the day were right up there and still is. I Cleared Naxx with these guys and into TBC went with them to finish off Illidan. When the guild leader quit a few months after downing Illidan it was time for a change which led me to Method.
Method: (Hunter) After 3 weeks of trial I was accepted and throughly enjoyed my time with them. With Method in Sunwell I got to see a whole new side to raiding, which was pretty much start at 12 finish at 02. After 6 months however I was literally burned out ending with me leaving WoW (or so I thought) for other games like AoC (Great Success) and Warhammer (Great Success). When WotlK came out I was back. Leveled my hunter and hit 80 2½ days later on a cold Sunday morning.
Showdown: (Paladin)After having juggled over the idea of going Horde for some time with some close friends we finally went for it. I left my hunter behind and the RAF madness began. 1½ week later we all netted around 4-5 lvl 60's. The choice fell on my Paladin and Mage who not long after reached 80. Over the next month or two both got geared up and eventually the urge for serious raiding came back leading me to Showdown.
Showdown was a welcoming place and the leadership was refreshing and comparable to that of Memento Mori so needless to say I felt good about joining.
However after Yoggy fell the 20'th bad news hit the guild as the main leaders quit WoW for various reasons. I decided to stick it out to see how it would all go. 3 months later I was still there but bad leadership and inactivity had taken over and it came to a point where it was time to move on.
* Other usefull information?
Hardmodes done in UD25 includes Thorim, XT, Iron Council, Hodir and a crapload of Freya and Vezax tries.

Technical information: (Fill out as detailed as you can )
* CPU: Q6600
* GPU: Ati 4870x2
* RAM: 4GB
* Internet Connection: DSL 20/2mb
* Operating System: Vista

Character
* Nick:
Rylee - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rr&n=Rylee
* Alts:
Mage http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Timm%C3%BD
* Class and Race:
Paladin and Blood Elf
* /played Write how much time spend in total and at lvl 80:
On this character around 34 days.
* Professions: Can you craft something special?
Jewelcrafting and Engineering and no not really.
* Exalted WoTLK factions:
Argent Dawn, frankly I dont give a rats ass about being exalted with most factions unless it's needed to improve my character take Sons of Hodir as an example.
* Special Achievements: (write down those you think are worth mentioning)
As with Factions I take them as I go. PvE wise I've got The Immortal on Paladin and Mage.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed in WotLK:
All minus Algalon.
* Bosses you(your guild) killed pre WotLK:
All. World 3'rd with MM in SSC on Vashj. World 4'th with Method on Twins in SWP and world 2'nd with Method on KJ in SWP. Outside of that a lot of world top 20's on various bosses.
* Where and how did you hear about us?
Having pretty much always played in top guilds although be it alliance guilds I've always had an open eye for guilds progress although me ending up on Talnivarr was by chance.

Deeper analysis about you and your char:
So here is your chance to really prove you know your char, write atleast a few sentences about each topic.

* Gear: Write a few lines about your gear, what is it you feel you lack the most right now. Why haven't you been able to obtain it faster? What gear are you aiming for?
I pretty much raided as Holy in Showdown. It was only toward the end I shifted my focus to Retribution hence some of my slots might come out as a little odd. Gloves and Belt for instance is things that need work.
* Guild: Why do you want to join us?
This is the always tricky one. I have no idea how many Retribution Paladins you have currently and how many you bring each raid. As stated briefly earlier I play a lot especially when it comes to raids and sitting out is something I despise. This whole application is based on you guys needing a steady Retribution Paladin really.
Apart from that your progress and motivation for going higher in the world rankings is what made me make this application.

* WoW goals: For how long are you planning on playing this game? What is it you want to achive? Are you willing to leave behind your other friends in wow for pve-progress?
I have no plans of ending my wow "career" anytime soon. I'm enjoying the game and continue to strive for fast kills and high world rankings.

Should I have left anything out or do you have any questions what so ever I'm more than ready to answer them either over Ventrilo or MSN: support@d2store.dk

Yours Sincerely

Daniel 'Rylee' Kold

Post subject: Re: Retribution Paladin
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:36 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

Either you forgot to renew your domain, or you mispelled your email address.. Because d2store.dk isn't active :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:06 pm 
 ICQ  Profile

Then maybe i should buy that domain and set up an email address to spoof you ! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:32 pm 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:09 pm 
Casual

Accepted!