[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [WITHDRAWN] Dirky -elem/resto shaman- Xrealm application

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [WITHDRAWN] Dirky -elem/resto shaman- Xrealm application
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 pm 

Hello , I'm from the realm of Hellfire and I wish to join your ranks. Since I saw no application form ( eventhougth I searched for one ) I decided to just make one and point out the most important stuff :

Character Name: Dirky
Character Class: Shaman
Character WoWArmory Link: (We need to see your PvE gear) - I might be in my resto / elem outfit but I'll try and logout for the night with my elem raid gear on so you can see it.
Character /played: 68 days

Character Talent Spec:

My elem / resto speccs :

NOTE : That resto specc isn't for raiding it's a mixture for PvE and PvP needs atm since I am mainly elem during our raids ; once I'll get accepted I will gladly change some talents in the resto tree to get a raiding specc.

Background of myself:

How old are you? 23
For living I got a part-time job atm which helps me get through college easier, final year approaching in a Naval Academy , so lots of studying , messing around , hanging out and gaming .

Hardware:

About my computer hardware: AMD Athlon (tm) 64x2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.31 GHz, 1.50 GB of RAM , GeForce 6600 GT
About my internet connection: 50Mbit fiber

Working as a team:

Can you speak on Ventrilo? Yes.
Do you respond well to criticism (constructive and not so constructive)? Mainly yes I would say , depends here very much on the situation itself and what kind of critics are being thrown at me.
Do you feel as though you rarely make mistakes? Yes imo , sure I do the odd mistake when I'am pretty tired ( rarely happends thought , don't need much sleep).

Can you make the times?
We raid from 7:00 PM to 12:00 PM (ST) Yes, perfect.

Detailed schedule.

List the things that can affect your availability (job, school, friends etc). Apart from Friday and Saturdays when I sometimes get out , rest of the days I can come . I work from 8 am to noon so work doesn't interfere with my gaming at all.
We need players who can and will prioritise raiding over other things. We can't have players who are going to be heavily occupied and unable to raid - This shouldn't be a problem , this is the main reason I am leaving my guild / realm to be honest .

Brief history.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving. Back during TBC main raiding guild on Hellfire I was in was Spearmint Kodo ( was on my warrior then ) , and in LK on my shaman been in few ( Fugu , Ordo Renatus and Heathen Dogs which i am still currently in) but none of this had what I needed and expected from a raid group , so I had to look somewhere else.

PVE Experience.

List all raid instances and notable bosses you have defeated. (If you have raided pre-TBC or in TBC on a different character, please also post the realm and name of that character.) ---- Started in TBC so all the TBC raids which I know pretty good , beside SWP in which we really stumbled ; as for LK everything there is to raid I got it - EoE , Naxx - including some "hard modes" , OS 3d on 10/25 man aswell - which we had on farm for some time and ofc Ulduar 10/25 . Did some Ulduar hardmodes on 10 man aswell as you can see in my achivs. Havent Killed Yogg yet , we were trying but not hard enough , people just seemed to stop caring.

What do you like about PVE? ----I love progression and the feeling you get once you reach your goal after many tries , hard work and empty soda cans.

What don't you like about PVE? ---- Nothing really , maybe the fact that in LK 10 mans and 25 mans are the same dungeons unlike BC where you had 10 man for start and gear up and other 25 mans to continue your battle.
Do you have any other exceptional experience (raid-leading, world firsts etc)? ---- I ussualy lead my 10 man Ulduar team , with which as I've said we did some hard modes.

Consumables and finance.

List the consumables are you going to bring to the raids. My flasks ( depending on which role I take Frost Wyrm or Pure Mojo ) ,Potions of Wild Magic, buff foods , and still have loads of Fish Feats from my turtle mount farming.
Is farming gold and consumables difficult and painstaking for you? Not at all.
Are you constantly broke? Nope , never was.

Knowledge and theorycraft.

Do you read theory about your class? Yes , think I spend to much time on that sometimes.
How do you keep yourself up to date? Mainly experimenting and observing how my gear / specc / rotation / new implemented stuff related to my class works and evolves ; EJ class mechanic forums.
Which sites and forums do you visit? As meantioned above EJ class mechanic forums.

Tools.

Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PVE raids. Using Grid and mouse over macros as Resto , that's really anything I need to fulfill my role , Quartz helps aswell and Perl UI. I like to keep it simple.
Describe your keybindings: no need for a full list, but give an overview of your most important abilities and the bindings you have chosen for them. 1 -lhw , 2 - hw , 3 - ch , q - lb , e - cl, f - lvb , a1-4 + alt+q/e/r/s/d/a and others for different totems , f1 cleanse , f2 mana tide , shift +e BL , shift q water shield spam , and some other macros on my mouse for earth shield , NS + TF macro .
Provide a link to a screenshot of your interface.

Extra stuff .
Well as you saw from my title I am applying as both elem / resto . My gear and experience is solid for both , love performing as both . I am a dedicated fellow who loves raiding/progressing and who looks great in red shirts.

Post subject: Re: Dirky -elem/resto shaman- Xrealm application
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:22 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:27 am 

Any news ? or you guys planning to let me wait forever

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:47 am 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:20 am 

Yea np with being patient , but just saw guy who applied yesterday got accepted so thought you forgot about my app.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:18 am 
Ex-Officer

Your application has not gone unnoticed and has been discussed and hopefully we come up with answer soon.

As for that other application. Let's just say that paladins are being run with exceptional efficiency and clarity.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:02 pm 
Ex-Officer

Accpeted

Post subject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Dirky -elem/resto shaman- Xrealm application
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:26 am 

Sorry for the missunderstanding guys but I decided to join some other guild which was more prompt. My appologies and best of luck.