Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ACCEPTED] raser elemental shaman re-applying
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 pm 
Casual

so i got 3 weeks left with work now and only this week will i work night aka can not raid, my last week it will altso end my work at 20.00 just so you know, after this im free to raid 100%

Personal info

Name: Eirik
I will just get started with the basics, im Eirik Andersen, 21 year old from Bø, Telemark in Norway, have been playing world of warcraft since 14th of febuary 2005 , at this writing moment im off from school to have the well deserved summerbreak, befor it all starts in august agian, it will be my 2nd year, and from what i experienced last year i got way to much free time, and raiding from 19->23 is just to little for me.

My character

Name: Ràser
Class and race: troll shaman
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=R%E0ser
Notable alts:

* rasr, 80 tauren druid
* raseryo, 80 orc death knight
* prikkprikk, 75 belf

Professions: alch and insc on my shaman
Played time: Around 255 days played on my shaman

The essentials

Previous guilds
Vanilla
* Mercury
* Nam
* Madhouse
TBC
* Adult swim
* Kreml high
* Nihilum
LK
* Catch
* Heist

Raidingexperience / Guild history
i started raiding in Mercury on stormscale eu, we killed mc quite fast and where ready for bwl to come, but we hade a problem with the first boss, but we did make it after a while, with slow and steady progress we got down nefarian, i hade a friend in Nam who altso played a shaman, we used to sit on lan and raiding, after watching him for some bit i found out that hardcore raiding looked fun and i wanted to try it out, so he got me into nam and we cleared aq40 quite fast.
after the vicory in aq my irl friends moved to talnivarr and Catch, i moved with them but i dident want to play in catch, so i joined the guild Madhouse and we killed 11bosses in naxx ( i think, not sure if it was 10 or 11 )

When the burning crusade came out we moved back to stormscale and mercury, they hade deicded to go abit more hardcore and i hade alot of friends there, the guild later disbanded and formed 2 seprate guilds due to some drama with a girl and a gm.

after mercury disbanded i joined Adult swim, or nemesis as they where called at that time, about one month later i was called in for the army, where i served for 6 months, ofc i dident have a spot in the guild when i came back, but Kreml High ( now closure ) was kind enoguht to take me in and gear me up, i played there until EM was because that summer we kinda stoped to raid ( we where stuck on muru aswell, and the swedish people would rather watch tv and fotball :> )

I got to talking with Bananen ( the greatest resto shaman i have ever seen btw ), and Nihilum needed another resto shaman, i applyed and 30mins after my apply was sendt i got a new person on my msn, and it was Bananen saying that i should migrate ASAP and join on KJ, so i did that.

When LK came Nihilum and SK merged ( as i guess you know ) and formed Ensidia, Mek, Bananen and Aniz formed the resto shaman team and i was without a guild, lastone in first one out =>

When LK cameout all my irl friends hade joined Catch, a totaly norwegian guild on the realm Talnivarr, and i joined, after 2 raids they made me raid leader and healer officer, 2 weeks after that i became guildmaster, and i was guildmaster there untill febuary 2009, after that i was worn out and dident have any enerigy left, and decided to step down as gm, and a few weeks later i stoped to raid everyraid, i dident have any fun anymore with people failing on thaddius and not beeing abel to do any achivments at all.

Lucky for me i have a great friend in Jabez, co gm of heist he nagged me since the release of LK and he hade heard that i hade stoped to raid, he offered me a spot in heist without any responsebility and i decided to try it out, and see if it was any fun playing wow as a raider, i soon found out that it was Catch that crushed my moral and not that game and i started to raid with 100% attendance agian. this lasted untill yogg etc was killed, think i killed him 4 weeks with heist and then i got one officer mad at me, he promised me that he would kick me when he found a elemental shaman, and so he did ( if u want to know why i kicked me i can tell you ingame or so, dont need everyone to see it since it was kinda personal to him ).
during this summer i havent raiding much at all, i have played some in risen together with Sqz from old DoF when i have hade time

How are you as resto?
I did play a lot as resto in tbc and vanilla wow, but when LK came out i decided to tryout something els, i found elemental to be quite fun and thats what i play now, but back to the resto, i belive that my old "skills" as a resto shaman is still there, eventho its nto any chainheal spam to win meters anymore ( sigh i miss twins in sunwell =( ), i havent played resto all that much in LK but have played it enoguht so i wont be any worse then your other resto shamans.

Why do I want to join Cráb People?
I consider my self a hardcore raider who want to be among the best. I don't want to take a step backwards.

Why should Cráb People recruit me?
Cráb People should recruit me because I'm a very skilled player, who knows my class in an d out. I got a lot of raiding experience, and I'm very dedicated to the game, and have no plans what so ever to quit anytime soon. I always come prepared to raids with consumables, food buffs, reagents and knowledge. I'm an avid reader of Elitist Jerks, and like to keep up with the latest tactics. I'm an extremely active player, and can keep an attendance around 90-100%. I don't mind wiping 4 hours straight, I won't go "buhuu.. we didn't kill the boss in hard mode after 3 tries, let's do normal mode instead".

Why have you chosen the spec you have?
my elemental specc now is a improved normal raiding specc, i have gotten some more CC to helpout on freya with longer yards on roots, so i can root the "10" adds when the aoe breaks the frozt nova, and i got imp fire totems so firenova totem stuns them aswell when it hit ( normaly i place the totem with the aoe so they get stunned and cant run away and it gives me time to root them

When can you raid?
I can pretty much raid 7 days a week if needed. after im done with working

Other minor info

Vent: I have all ventrilo versions, and a working microphone, and I'm not afraid to use it.
Internet connection: I have a pretty stable connection from Telenor. At 4000/400 Mbit

Post subject: Re: raser elemental shaman re-applying
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 pm 
Casual

oh ye forgot, ui http://img403.imageshack.us/i/uicp.jpg/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:32 pm 
Casual

i saw that you where needing wlocks aswell, if it makes it any easyer i can play on that, i really just want a hardcore guild agian ^^
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Ridder
this was not originally mine, but have been playing on it since febuary~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:04 pm 
Casual

i like how ur so perfect with the hit cap on the lock... but wth is up with placing of prismatic gems? the 2 bonuses you go for with 3 gems are the 2 worst ones?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:14 pm 
Casual

tbh i dident put much thought into it, but ill swap 2 of the gems to my chest now. and fix the last gem tomorrow..thanks :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:42 pm 
Casual

i was thinking like neck n shit. also using 1 haste/dmg rather than pure dmg can be useful if the bonus is like 7sp or so.

just as a small note. fyi, i have no say in who gets accepted and stuff. im just an annoyance:P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:02 pm 
Ex-Officer

Accepted !