A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Threadmon - DPS Dk - Stormreaver
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:20 am 

Personal info
Name: Sami
Social status: Single & unemployed
History: I have played wow since 2006 with my hunter. After realese of the burning crusaden i started to play priest and experienced my first raids. I started playing in talnivarr because i had few friends there but after disband of levämursu i migrated to stormreaver and have been there since but now its time to leave.

Game Info
Name: Threadmon
Realm: Stormreaver
Class: Death Knigh
Specc: DPS Unholy, but im looking forward to next patch because of DW.
Race: Troll
DPS cycle: IT, PS, SS, BS, BS, UB, | 3x SS, 2x Death Coil
Professions: Herbalism / Mining 450lvl both.
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =threadmon
Raiding UI: http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3016/w ... 162439.jpg
Alts: AvatarĂ­ priest (80lvl),Huntahh wlock (72lvl) Mykk shaman (63lvl)

Raiding addons:
Omen, DBM, Rune display, AG_unitframes, Recount & Sexyminimap.

Previous guilds
TBC: Preclude(Talnivarr), Levämursu(Talnivarr), Mom said im special(Stormreaver), Disharmony(Stormreaver)
Wotlk: Renzokuken(Stormreaver), Shock Parade (Stormreaver), Primitive (Stormreaver)

Reasons for leaving
Preclude: Well many of main playes leaved from this guild and i decided to focus school and life.
Levämursu: Disbanded
Mom said im special: Disbanded
Disharmony: This guild wasnt just for me. Had some issues with their GM who did stupid things and wiped out raids many time.
Renzokuken: I was GM and disbanded guild because of slack and players left to other guilds
Shock Parade: Last year in school and didnt have enough time to raid so i desided to take break and leave.
Primitive: Well there was this 33 years old DK officer who caused too much drama and was total bitch(There was other officers too but this DK officer was worst). Behave like 15 years young child. I was in this guild 5 days after i noticed this isnt my guild i decided to leave. Way too much drama and childish persons. I told to GM im going to leave if u cant do anything about these guys because they behaved like 15 years young childs etc but i was totally ignored.

Raiding exp
Pre-TBC: none
TBC: Everything except KJ. With my priest.
Wotlk: Naxxramas 10/25man, Malygos 10/25, OS10/25 & 3D on 25man, Ulduar 10man 12/14 and Yogg P2 & Ulduar 25man 7/14.

Raid Attendance:
Well of course ill aim 100% but there can be something in IRL what need to be taken care of but over 90% for sure.

Computer & communication
Microphone & able to speak on vent: Yes
All versions of ventrilo and team speak 2 installed.
Amd Athlon 64 2x 6400+, Ati Radeon HD 4850 1bg, 2x 2gb 800mhz memory.
Connection: 8mbs/1mbs & stabile.

Why i want to join Cráb People?
Hmm i want guild which is rdy for every challenges what is in this game and will be rdy for future chanllenges. Especially i want guild which has good teamwork and persons with a sense of humor.

What kind of player im?
Well i have my own flasks / potions / food buffs on every raid. Im very dedicated raider. In every fight ill go all out and do my best. Even if my gear isnt the best what is available but ill replace lack of gear with my skill (Dont have any screenshots about my dps but did 4k dps on emalon 10man & 25 emalon 5,5k dps). Ill get enchants and best gems to my gear after raid or next day asap. Before new raid comes out ill study new boss tactics and try to look some videos which gives me good idea how to fight. If there is something what i dont understand ill ask from raid leader or someone who knows it so i dont do anything wrong and wipe raid.

Why choose me?
Im very skillfull player who brings nice dps on raids and im dedicated raider who is rdy for every challenge what this game has to offer. Im really cheerfull guy and who loves to raid.

Why i want to leave and come back to talnivarr?
Well in stormreaver there isnt any good guild which needs Death Knight DPS or if there is guild which needs DK these guilds unfortunately isnt that what im looking for.

PvP:
TBC: 1900 best rating on season 2 after that around 1700-1800
Wotlk: 1900 best rating on season 5 (2v2) and currently team rating 1706 and personal 1626(3v3).

Anything else what u guys want to know u can contact me in game or ask me to join ventrilo / TS to talk. Thanks for ur time.
-Best regards Threadmon