[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [ACCEPTED] X-Realm. Elemental shaman

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [ACCEPTED] X-Realm. Elemental shaman
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:45 pm 

Hello all this is my application to the cráb people!

Somthing about me..
I am from the UK and i am 28 years old.
Currently playing WoW since 2 weeks after realease.

About my character
I play a shaman named groovy who is currently resident of Frostmane.
Frostmane was my home for a long time untill my guild migrated to mazrigos. it was there we raided through naxx and ulduar. Recently we lost allot of good/core players so we had a large amount of new recruits. Some where good players and people. but some felt to me like they could not get to grips with ulduar to be blunt. Allways felt like they were being carried, For the most part you could get away with this in naxx. and now ulduar is active it was showing more. So after some weeks of thought and frustration i decided it was time to move on. I migrated back to frostmane, my home. In search of another guild. But during my absence it seems that all the decent guilds are either Swe only or have no spots for a shaman :/
My migration window opens up again on july 13th (this coming monday)
Vent.mic etc..
I have ventrillo and a Mic. with Cable internet. i have had the same ISP for over 5 years so i do trust it quite well!
more detail about my character. Experience. gear. proffessions etc..Here is my armory link to start:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&n=Groovy
450 JC 448 LW
JC is great atm, the JC only gems are great for being a bit "forgiving" on meta requirments and getting some socket bonuses. giving you the choice to add more of the stat you really want.
I still have LW from the old days when i used to use drum rotation. I just kept it really as the bracer enchants are not to bad.
With my gemming i allways gem for SP where possible, being a JC currently makes this quite easy as i can also retain socket bonuses. I never gem for haste/stam/mp5 if i can help it.
My rotation.
elemental rotation is very simple really. I have enough haste raid buffed to bring my bolts down to below 1.6 cast time. This means i can fit 5x bolts in between each burst (8 sec CD) I never use chain on single target anymore. only on multi targets. So my rotation is basicly FS>LBurst>Lboltx5>Lburst. On paper this is how it would work but somtimes its hard to keep it this tight :p moving around. GCD etc..
TALENTS: Very easy to make a talent build for elemental shamans. there is little room to play around with for a decent Pve build.
My glyphs:
glyph of lightning bolt for 4% Lb dmg
glyph of totem of wrath for bonus SP
glyph of flame shock for increased duration
Raiding experience as Elemental
SSC,TK,
Mount hijal-full clear
BT-FUll clear
Sunwell-Full clear
Naxx 10/25 full clear
Ulduar 10/25- Full clear with some 10man and 25 man hardmodes complete

Times i can raid
I can log in at 19:00 game time, Give or take 5 mins. I dont know if this would be a problem but the only way to overcome this is to be ready as soon as i am logged in with all the shit i need (flasks etc.) and be logged out in the right spot. On a plus note i can stay online till 24:00 most nights. and can give very high attendance.

Why recruit me?!!
I am a fast learner, I play wow to raid and progress as my Main source of enjoyment. I have 100% commitment to Pve. I am allways prepaired with what i need and i allways like to keep up to date with my class when things change.

Well this was my application to crab people. I hope it was ok and i would like to remind you that i cannot migrate till this coming monday (13th july) :(

Post subject: Re: X-Realm. Elemental shaman
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:51 pm 

ah i forgot to mention i am about 1% over hit cap atm for raids but i got some new gear over time and it has pushed me over cap till i can replace a ring or somthing. thx!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 pm 
a screenshot of your UI would be awsome. Remember this is how u dont do it
Screenshot:[img]file:///C:/Programmer/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_062809_205642.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:59 pm 

ah just browsing it i notice i put i can stay till 24:00 most nights. i mean 1am game time
(was thiniking UK times sry :> )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:06 pm 

I run a standard UI with a totem mod. omen etc.. i use DBM also
And i have most of my Pve ablities keybound, including heals for emergencies

A screen full of shit dont make a player good. you just need focus :p
allthough i will say things like grid for healers are awsome, but i never used such mods myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:26 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 pm 
Ex-Officer

Got any WWS(or similar) report?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 pm 

Do you have alot of friends or a girlfriend who requires alot of attention ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:17 pm 

err no GF, if i see friends its on saturday nights anyway

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:32 pm 

eww, you have a life :(