[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Insanica - mage (X-realm)

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Insanica - mage (X-realm)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:49 pm 

Personal Information

Name:Rickard lundblad
Nationality:Sweden
Connection Speed: 100/100mb
Connection Reliability (1-10):10
Computer Spec - CPU. MEMORY. Intel cor2 quad q8200, 4 GB RAM , NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT.
Do you have Ventrilo installed or TS2? yes
Do you have a Headset and are able to talk with it? yes.

Character information

Character Name:Insanica
Class: Mage
Level: 80
Main Specialization: My current specc is Fire/torment the weak, but im also getting a frost specc for freya, general aswell

Secondary Specialization: That would be frost atm i have a pvp specc, but im planning to change that into a freya and general vezax hardmode specc.
Profession: Enchanting 450
Secondary Profession: Tailoring 440
Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&n=Insanica
UI Screenshot: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/WoWSc ... 125523.jpg

Raid Information

Raiding times are currently 19:00 until 24.00 server time. We raid all week except for Saturday. Please state if you are unable to raid
these days: those days and times suit me perfect

Monday:available
Tuesday:available
Wednesday:available
Thursday:available
Friday: available
Saturday: might go out with friends or something
Sunday: available

Please explain how you keep upto date with your current character development - theorycraft for example.. do
you feel you have the right professions for your class, if so why? To keep myself updated i always go and read the patch notes and read threads on elitistjerks.com and talking with other mages in end-game guilds, and my current professions are good in pve but i think goblin engineerer could be better than enchanting due to the haste

PVE Experience

Please fill out your experience in the various fields. In case you havent cleared the whole instance, please state until which point you have cleared the instance in the field below. If you have any special achievements, mention them as well.

[@60]
ZG-none
AQ20-none
MC-none
BWL-none
AQ40-none
Naxx-none

[@70]
Karazan-cleared
Gruul-cleared
Magtheridon-cleared
SSC-cleared-
TK- kael
Hyjal-cleared
BT-council
Sunwell- kalecgos..

Nax10-cleared
Nax25-cleared
Malygos10-cleared
Malygos25-cleared
Sartharion10-cleared
Sartharion25-cleared
Ulduar10- everything except algalon
Ulduar25- everything except algalon

Special Achievements (hardmodes).

-I have only done thorim, flame leviathan, hodir, and xt

Tell us about your previous guild. Give us some background on the guilds you played in. Why you left.

My last guild called Incorporated were a decent good raiding guild i had some friends in there aswell but when it came to serious 25 man raids you really see how people are they didn't bring consumables, kept failing on same misstakes without raid leader noticed, also we used a loot system called "loot council" which in this guild meant that officer get the loot they want first, and we had to cancel 25 raids very often cuz of people dont showing up. and sometimes in 25 man raids the raid leader could say that we are calling it for tonight and then he startet his 10 man group

What type of qualities can you offer as a member and what do you expect in return from Cráb people?

you will gain a well geared, properly gemmed and enchanted mage, with a solid spec and enough consumables to last any length raid.
as a player, you gain someone with a thorough knowledge of his class and how it interacts with others someone with a lot of focus and plenty of patience. i try to help anyone i see no matter if they're a guildie or a lowbie. I think myself as a very confident player that know all aspects of the game and i learn really fast, and i rarely do misstakes, and me as a player always looking for ways to improve my performance in raids and outside and always read up about new changes and keeping myself updated on my class, from Cráb peope i expect excellent players that have good knowledge about their classes, and is like me they want something more out of the game

Post subject: Re: Insanica - mage (X-realm)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:38 am 
Ex-Officer

Declined, we are full on mages atm.

And whats up with your shoulders and bracers? Enchants and gems are just wrong!

Enigma.

Post subject: Re: [DECLINED] Insanica - mage (X-realm)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:58 am 

Yes about that shoulders i used to have that gem for the meta, guess i'v been slacky, but if their is a mage spot available could you contact me somehow?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:02 am 

And to be honest there should be heavy competition for raidspots between old and new members. anyways thanks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 am 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 am 
Ex-Officer

So people need to put in effort to make sure they have a raid spot rather than getting an automatic invite because there are no alternatives.