[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Death Knight Application from X realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Oct 08, 2024 12:17 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Death Knight Application from X realm
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:23 pm 

Character Name : Brunto

Realm: Anachronos but transfering is no problem for me.

Class : Death Knight

Specc : Blood 51/2/16

Why have i chosen my current specc : Because i find blood to have simple spell rotations and still does good dps.
I agree it is a very gear dephendable specc but i can still handle it. The spell cycle is simple + 30more Rp may help
in some situations.
Off Specc : My current ofspecc is just a hybrid that i created on my own to solo vanila raid instances. I got previous
raid experience as a Frost Tank and Frost DPS.
Armory Link :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... s&n=Brunto
havent been doing Sons Of Hodir dailies recently but i got enough cash to buy me some relics of Ulduar and ill get the shoulders Enchant in no time - its just that i farm herbs all day.
At the moment i am over hitcapped but i posses the Nobles deck for my Nobles Trinket - 90 strength equals 178AP wich will boost me from 3789ap to 3798. The reason i havent completed the quest yet is because i promissed a friend to let him hand the deck for me to get DMF rep.On the other hand having this much hit improves my armor pene.
So till i get my trinket i am going to be using http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45311. Also i dont have any luck with getting a helm drop so far and im missing 8 more emblems of conquest so i can get a new neck.
I also know than being poorly geared may eventualy turn out to be proof of no end game experience but that is false at this situation(i just have bad luck at rolls cause thats how things worked at my old guild) , so far the officers in my old guild have explained all the hard modes to me and i watched tons of clips in tankspot .

Link to my UI : http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/%d0%be ... 709_003025
I like it simple without any complicated addons to fill my screen. I just use the core raid addons ; DBM,OMen,Recount
Im using the folowing macros as keybindings 1,2,3 in order to maximise my dps
1. /castsequence reset=combat/target Icy Touch, Plague Strike
2. /castsequence reset=combat/target Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Death Strike, Heart Strike, Death Coil
Followed by DRW if not on CD
3. /castsequence reset=combat/target Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Death Strike, Death Coil, Death Coil

Sadly i dont have any WWS reports to give and im not sure will this help me out but its better than nothing:

http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/%d0%be ... 309_004026
http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/%d0%be ... 709_003052
http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/%d0%be ... 609_235416
http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/%d0%be ... 309_003044
My raid experience:
Karazhan - Cleared at early TBC
Gruul's Lair - Cleared at early TBC
Magtheridons Lair - Cleared at early TBC
Tempest Keep - Cleared At TBC
Serphentshrine Cavern - Cleared At TBC
Mount Hyjal - Cleared At TBC
Black Temple - Cleared At TBC
Zul'Aman - Cleared a week after patch release.
Sunwell Plateau - Up To Felmyst Pre Nerf
I also had Hand Of A'dal title (Wich is obtained by doing the black temple attunement quest that was nerfed at the Middle of TBC).

This was experienced through my old main >
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Brunto
I havent played with him from a long time though.
WoTLK : Well i think it will be best if you check my armory. I perfectly undrestand what my current gear/experience is and that im applying to a serious raiding guild. Maybe a million sentences with explanations wont change the facts wich you see in the armory But im ambitious and in positive mood so i decided to apply + i realy want to join the guild.
WoW related websites wich i visit daily:
elitistjerks.com - class mechanics,theorycraftings,brand new speccs etc.
mmochampion - for news about the upcoming patch and mostly about the Coliseum and DK nerfs!
tankspot - for bost tactics mostly i watch hardmode encounters there.

The Raid Times : I have readed the raid times and they suit me fine. Ill be able to attend all of them and i dont have any playtime restricting issues.
Ventrilo : I have ventrilo + michrophone and i can use both.
Why do i want to join Crab People ;
I want the join Crab People because i am impressed by the guilds progress and i bet it is full with awesome people within it. I think i can fit in perfectly. I want to help out in the raids as much as i can and also have fun with the guild out of the raids.
Why should you accept me :
As a player i am always filled with good raiding spirit. I have many positive signs in me that can contribute for the good of the guild. It is obvious that i cant offer much in gear though so i wont be surprised if i get declined cause of it. Continuing forward - Focus,Concentration,flexibility and high activity is what i can bring in raids! I can take critics and shouting at me without opnening pointless arguements. If there are encounters on new content and alot of wipes аre inevitable i wont even think about asking for replacement or just whine that im tired etc. Ill stay till the end even if it takes a whole day. I dont go emo for a item or cause of a few wipes. When i raid i never think about loot. The boss going down is the most important issue for me. I always listen to the officers and do what im told to. I bring my own consumables + repair gold in raids.Ill be loyal and dedicated to the guild.
I think that gathers many information instead of doing separated questions.

Computer specc:
My computer specs:
AMD Athlon x7750+ x2 - - 3gb RAM - - ATI RADEON HD4650 1gb GDDR III
Good enough to run wow durring raids without any graphics / fps problems.

About me:
Name : Peter
Nationality: Bulgarian
Occupation : Student - i have a lot of exams but they dont slow me down from raiding since i have enough time to do both.
Social Status : Single
Some information about me : I live in Bugaria with my family. WoW is a part of my daily life but i still spend time with my friends doing some usual daily activities. My hobbies are playing WoW TCG , Table Tenis , watching animes and reading manga. I am very calm and i hate to open arguements with someone a.k.a. drama. I can discribe myself as ambitious,tolerant,lazy and naive.

Post subject: Re: Death Knight Application from X realm
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 pm 

Edit ; Got the trinket 2 mins ago but i cant edit my post to fix it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 am 

Is that a good thing or a bad thing :o ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 am 
Casual

no1 knows...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:08 am 

Wohoo ive never seen a Tenacious D fan before - exept me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 am 
Casual

been a fan of the D since they formed in 1994 ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:17 pm 
Casual

Im a miba fan, have been since he formed in mid -87...

OT: WTF OMG BBQ ITS A DK OH SHIT LOOK AT HIM!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:27 pm 

Who doesnt like the D! ;O

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:28 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:36 pm 
Casual
 WWW  Profile

It's the only game that gives you more skills than you can realistically bind on your keyboard and mouse and yet still takes close to no skill to play.