Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Mon Oct 07, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: geres mage, i am good please look
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:21 pm 

I am a humman magg that is go to cahnge to hord wen itt is avabile becauz i have no god repoutaison on alli sid

Character:Geres
Class:Mage
Race:Human
How many days played at level 80:about 40 days total

PERSONAL:

Name:Tasos
Nationality:Grecce
Occupation:I jsut finished shool and i hope univerity will accept me

MORE ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Gear-(Armory Link or similar):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=Geres
Professions ( and why you chose them):I have JC and taloring but they are low.This week i will go them up.I have JC becaue with that i can help ppl with giving them sockets and can help my guild also with putting some in guild bank.And i have taloring because i can make good items and some enchs.
Talents (and an explanation of why you chose them):I have arncae i Choose this talent becuse it with some buffs from it and my trinkets I am doing really good damage.The only problem is that arcane spec to do dps must me standing somewhere and dont move and many bosses in uldaur need to move for that reason i have arcane barage because its instand and while i am moving i can use it to do damage.

What gear you´re aiming for and why. What is your current equipment lacking at the moment?I want dps gear with haste and mana regen i know that mana regen is for healers but i need it because many times with arcane spec i am going OM.The problem is that i am missing this gear because i was fire before so i am trying to take some

Screenshot of your current UI:[/b]http://img198.yfrog.com/i/wowscrnshot070109135147.jpg/
Notable Glory of the Raider or Heroic: Glory of the Raider Achievements:I couldt make it

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Previous raiding experience (including PreTBC ) - and with what guilds:I had done grull ZA and karazhan with pug i didnt play much at lvl 80
Previous guilds and reason for leaving it (please mention more than last 1-2 guilds you raid with and go back as much as possible):I was in initium but it disbaned Because the leader decided to make a horde player.After that i was for 6 months without guild then when versatile disbaned i join incendia with Arferos.

ATTENDANCE & LOGISTICS:

Can you play Sunday-Thursday from 19:15-24:00?:OFC
Can you also play on Friday/Saturday if really special situations in progress raids?I am not sure because i am going pic-nic with my GF
Will you always bring pots/flasks and food to raids? What do you normally use?OFC i use pots for mana and flasks for damage
Are you ok with respeccing for raids if required?Ofc
Are you willing to pass your raid spot for someone else if required?Hm look if the other guy who want to join need something for the raid and i dont need anything ofc i will let him join but if i need something i am not sure.
Can you use Ventrilo 3.0.1 and do you have a microphone?Ofc i have voice mix
Can we rely on you to be online for the entire raid duration without continual disconnections?Ofc i have good conection without dc and really good computer
What is the current spec of your internet connection (is it able to withstand a potential 4.75 hours of raiding)?20MB

FUTURE PLANS AND GOALS:

]How long are you planning on playing this game?Until i get bored NEVER
Plans for the rest of WOTLK?I hope i will clear and the next raid after uldaur:)
What is it that you want to achieve?I want to do some hardmodes
What contributions do you think you can bring to the guild?I have good dps and skill and can help guild with putting gold and sokcets in bank

REFERENCES:

Do you know anyone in the guild (if yes, then who)?No
Anything else? I am verry good mag

Post subject: Re: geres mage, i am good please look
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:26 pm 

Omgg gais ai forrgot i havv experiens in naxx 10mann

I hoap ju accept mi or i might haf tu børn you house down

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]