[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Shivachandra moonkin X-realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Shivachandra moonkin X-realm
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:44 am 

Character info
Shivachandra, tauren female moonkin druid
Character WoWArmory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ivachandra I also have full t8.5 which im not using atm, other legs and shoulders as well and some boots. Yes I know, my trinket is the shit *sigh*
Character /played: Only a 95 days as this wasnt my main during tbc or early wotlk for that matter.
Talent spec: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ra&group=1 feral as off-spec as my resto gear is rather crap atm, working on it atm tho! And the insect glyph will most likely be changed into starfall.

Background info on myself:
Age, location, living status etc My name is Paulo and im 21 years young, I live in south parts of Sweden and except playing wow i study quite a lot. Although my studies are 100% at distance, so it wont interfare with the raiding schedule or what else.
Other mmorpg experience Anarchy online, guildwars, starwars galaxis and diablo on a more casual level. Tibia and warhammer online was more "hardcore" ish. And wow since the beta.

Hardware
About your computer hardware: 4g ram, 9800 GT radeon something and like 3.66ghz processor, also a 24mbit connection. If I don't lagg on frostmane there isnt much to worry about :o

Insert random info that doesn't fit anywhere else
Can you speak on Ventrilo? I'm not the first person to go on vent and start talking randomly. But I can talk and I will if that's expected of me.
What do you feel is your particular strength in PvE raiding? : Fast learner, knows what there is to be done etc. And that im very active. I listen to others very well and i process that information to do the best with it.
If theres something to do ill be on 18-24, if not I'll watch tv till i fall asleep. During the day i usually play, but it varies from day to day which hours im on and how much. Before 18.00 that is. But I can almost be on anytime if theres something scheduled.

History.
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving. Chimaera somewhere during the middle of tbc till februari 2009 or so. Too many coremembers left which resulted in a /disband after a failing massrecruit attempt. So then i migrated to Frostmane and joined a guild called In Excelsis. I stopped playing like a month ago so i thought it would be the best thing to leave as i wasnt really counting on coming back. But here i am again :o

PVE Experience
I did raid pre tbc and up to C'thun. Tbc we cleared everything, KJ, muru and archimonde pre nerf. Early wotlk till a few months ago on my dk http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Puprema
What is your best memory of raiding? Kil'jaeden, black temple and Ahn'qiraj 40.
What is the worst? Muru pre nerf and SSC/hydross :cry:
And i got tank gear that's a mix of naxx 25 and ulduar 10/25. About 40% dodge and hp I'm not sure about, but somewhere around 39-40k (?).

Consumables and finance.
Well i always bring my own health, mana, speed, wild magic pots. Enough spellpower food for a raid or two. Fish feasts most of the time. Frostwyrm flasks, reagents etc.
When it comes to gold it is never a problem cause of JC, enchanting and dailies.

Knowledge and theorycraft.
If you play a ranged dps assume for some reason that you must also periodically move 20 yards and back. What abilities do you use in this situation? If i would move and didn't have a sec to stop and cast. I would refresh my dots such as insect swarm, moonfire and even faerie fire. If i had more time and mana, maybe some hot on myself. If it was a fight like felmyst /catform /dash and then start to cast spells.

Tools.
Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PVE raids. Omen, Quartz eclipse module, DBM, Grid, SquawkAndAwe and Decursive.
Interface / UI. Im willing to change it with more addons etc if you think that's needed. But i been using the standard UI for ages and it works for me. All hotkeys/keybinds arent 100% accurate for raiding mode atm. http://img196.imageshack.us/i/druiden.jpg/

Even more random stuff
Im a cat person, helpful and a tauren female. :oops: So I'm aviable to raid both as a dps and feral tank if thats needed. Working on resto gear atm. And i havnt got any WWS report atm as I havn't done any raiding except pugs in the last month. I'm not exactly a pro writer, so theres probably something necessary that i forgot.

Post subject: Re: Shivachandra moonkin X-realm
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:48 am 

It would be super incredible awsome to know if im on hold, denied or whatever happened to this forgotten application. :o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:50 am 
Casual

On hold! :D Sorry. We will discuss your app on sunday

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 pm 

A sudden change of heart. I rather play resto spec than moonkin. But either works fine though :o Same gear quality

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:43 pm 

I stopped playing 1.5 month ago as i thought my studies would consume a lot more time then it does now. It's not more than a 5-6 hours a day and i got no travel time which i thought I would get as well.
The plan was to quit wow, not just stop raiding. So i also left my guild.
And when i got back basically the only way was to migrate away as they filled my spot.

Is basically what i meant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 am 
Casual

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 pm 
Casual

Declined.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "