Post subject: [WITHDRAWN] Balance Druid Apply, Ghostlands Realm
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:14 am 

Character Name: Huntyan

Character Class: Balance Druid

Nationality: English

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Huntyan

My Connection speed: 20 MB

My Age: 16

Other spec gear: I also have full resto pve gear fully gem'd/enchanted to the best enchants with full tanking gear aswell but that just lacks full epic gems. having 4 sets of gear is abit to keep track off, full pvp gear aswell for resto, but not think you need to no that

Professtions: Alchemy + JC, Cooking, First aid max level and fishing at 420. use alchemy only for the transmute + flasks one hour longer and to make flasks for other ppl also taking jc as its one for the best proff's for raiding giving the benifit of 39 spell powers, also im willing to change alchemy to a more benifiting proff if you want me too.

Relevant Experience:

BC: Well i only came into the guild about halfway though having one of my friends get me into the game but mangering to do, SCC, TK, BT, MH, and others but this was on my other char, holy pally witch i desided to quit and make my balance druid my main witch has been since the start of WOtlk.

Wotlk: Well i have cleared Naxx 10/25 man, OS, 10/25, VOA all bosses 25/10 Uldaur 10/25 CLeared all hard modes on 10 man, just not done freya + mimm + yogg hard on 25man but have tryed mimm hard almost had him same as freya tryed that couple of times aswell, ToC 10/25, CLeared on 10 normal + heroic mode, 25 cleared, well i done all boss i think accpeted twins because i didn't get picked for the run, and on 25 man heroic i have done the first boss, and had couple of trys on second boss lord on heroic mode.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving.:

Blood and Tears (Ghostlands) - I'm leaving because im unhappy here at the moment, one of the officers seems bully as in thinks he nose best trents people and seens to choose his most liked people witch is abit up fair to alot of people who sign everynight e.g me, as the months i been there i started to grow away from the guild and am looking for a new fun raiding guild.

Consumables brought to a raid:
Flask Of Frost Wyrm - 17
Potion Of Speed - 20+
Potion Of Wild Magic - 20+
GoLw Buffs - 50
Spell power food - 20+
Crit food - 20+
Runic Healing Posions - 40+
Runic Mana Posions - 40+
And alot of mats for flasks food etc, if i run out witch i highly dawt i will i always make sure i have everything before a raid.

Balance as Huntyan:

Rotation: My rotation is, Using, FF followed by moonfire + insect swarm, keeping my dots on while i start with wrath and get the ecilpse then use starfire untill that ecilpse runs out and goes onto the wrath ecilpse i keep this rotation up keeping track on Insect swarm and moonfire, refreshing them at all times, but also i have to relie on the procs coming up from ecilpse and then them critting sometimes i can have a super fight when i crit all the time, but then i can have the bad times when i have no luck at all with no crits :(

Closing: Well if there anything you want or need me to add please say so im willing to add anything i have missed out for you guys, hope to see you soon thanx you.

I might be in PvP gear hopefully im not please bump me if so, but i'll be logging out in balance pve gear.
Will give 110% in raids and will be there on time hope you consider my apply.

Post subject: Re: Balance Druid Apply, Ghostlands Realm
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:07 am 

withdraw