[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - Otinanere Holy Paladin Application(alliance side)

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Otinanere Holy Paladin Application(alliance side)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:25 pm 
Otinanere Holy Paladin Application

Hi there! My name is Stergios Mantziaris,I am 23 years old and I come from greece. Before we continue, I want you to know that my brother is translating my application in fluent english, since I am not so good in them. Nevertheless, I can fully undestand english and can fully do what I will be told in a raid. Also I spend my time a lot watching movies of the encounters and reading forums about tactics. Finally I want to speak all the time with other paladins in game and irl about our class in order to be perfect in a raid. So, without further introductions, here we go with the application!

Character Section

The class that I play is a female paladin(after the sex change! :) ) in the alliance side of your server. I am currently in Decimation but unfortunately many people went casual and stopped raiding , including the guild officers and our guild master. Sadly, this thing made me want to leave because I am a raider and I dont have much fun without being in a raid.

My talents are Holy/Protection 51/20. This talents can chance ofc, depending what buff you want me to do, although this is the optimal tree for most of the encounters. I can however, retalent if you want me do according to the fight. I have a secondary retribution talent tree, for the reason that in some bosses I played retri in my former guild. I really like the role of the paladin in the raid, I love to heal and I ve been doing that the past years.

My proffesions are Alchemy(Elixir master) with almost every recipie of the game with an exception of 2-3 tbc ones and 2-3 from the old times. My second proffesion is jewelcrafting with some epic recipies for tanks/healers and dps. Day by day I am gathering the rest though! :) The secondary proffesions are all 450, despite fishing, its not my type to be a fisherman (although you can check those on armory).

Amory Link

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Otinanere

UI screenshot

WoW Career

I begun the game when blackwing lair opened in burning legion server. We formed a guild with some irl friends and played casually. We were doing onyxia and molten core really casually(although our guild master was in our raid despite the fact his wife was having a baby:P ). Then the magtheridon server was up and we moved all there. Then we all joined an alliance guild named Showtime and for almost 2 years I was playing in there with some irl friends. We achieved many things with them, clearing bwl and aq really fast, always trying to catch Nihilum(they were at horde side of our server) and we were 2-3 bosses behind their progress. We killed 7th european C'Thun with much effort and viscidus 3rd in our server. When nax was out, eventually we run out of tanks and despite the fact that we reached 4 horsemen quite fast, we didnt have 8 tanks with 4 pieces of t3 to beat the encounter and so our guild slowly died. Later I migrated in this server joining Decimation, a guild that I had the best time in my wow career until now(I hope having the same good time I had with Deci with you ppl! :) ), but am quite sure you know everything about them so I wont make any chit chat. Like I said earlier, the guild leaders went casual and we stopped raiding. So here I am, making this application, now that the alliance to horde is open.

How I spend my time outside WoW

My real life is quite streightforward, I have a daily job in the morning then I go home and most of the afternoons I can play wow. The raiding times are perfect with me, although I can do 3-4 raids per week. I prefer entering progress raids despite the loot raids. My previous raiding attendance was like 75% for the past year in Decimation. This was mainly because I could not raid some Wensdays for a period of time and we did everything until Thorim and the rest raiding days were not able to boost my attendance due to the fact thath we had "boss kill" attendance and not with time.

My beliefs

I give almost everything to the guild progress and I fully respect the time that the guild spends in order to make progress. Its always the guild, then myself, the loot is quite irrelevant since sooner or later we will all gear up no matter what. Also, there are like many expansions to come, and the gear will always upgrade no matter how good gear we have now. The important factor is the skill of the individuals in a guild and the leading skills of the guild leader, to be able to motivate the members of it.

Why me?

I can fully understand the fact that there are probably many people that would like to join your guild, so even if you dont accept me I will be ok with that. However, I feel that I have many thing to offer, despite a just new random guy that wants to join you. I have encountered every boss in this game, know almost every tactic there is and I never whine about anything. I have never been to algalon though and in toc heroic :/ I have no problem wiping all day in a new encounter(or even an old one if its our bad day for the ppl). I dont complain about almost anything. The stuff that I dislike is people that they think that they are superior than others just by the fact they made some lousy achievement or they got an imba loot. All that matters is how you play in the game not outside of it. Also I don't like fighting in my guild, this is just a game, there is no reason to argue about raid spots, items and tactics.
I have a good computer in my house and some times apart from there, I go to an internet station to make my raid. I have ventrillo with a mic ofc, and I am too crazy!!!(we need more weed) I haven't changed many guilds in all those 5 years that I am playing, due to the fact tha I remain loyal and want to achieve many things.

People that I know

I knew before tbc a warrior named Zacred in your guild, although he stopped in tbc :< I have spoken with Klemze and Zumadin about my intention joining you. Zumadin was the one that made me know that you are in need of a holy paladin, so here I am with this apply. :)

Conclusion

So that was my application! I hope that I didnt miss anything, if there is even a small thing that you want to ask me feel free to do so. I want to thank you in advance for your time reading this application and I am waiting for your opinion about me(hopefully a positive one). Please have in mind that I will be accepted, I can make the migration to horde side on tuesday because the banks are closed right now, and I need time to clear my bank-mailbox-ah from stuff. Thanks again for your time.

Post subject: Re: Otinanere Holy Paladin Application(alliance side)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:15 pm