[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [DECLINED] Narakash - Protection Warrior

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [DECLINED] Narakash - Protection Warrior
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:52 pm 

Character Info-

- Name: Narakash
- Class and Spec: Protection warrior.
-Level and Race: 80 - Human

-About You-

- Name: Ryan
- Nationality: England,Birmingham
- Why do you want to join us, and why should we choose you over someone else?: I Believe i can bring skill and dedication in a raid, and im loyal to whatever i am chosen to do, i take critiscm easily. And im not a trade-chat spammer

-About Your Character-

- Armory link, please make sure you log out in you're correct gear and spec (if the wrong spec make a build and link it):
- What is your gear level like for your other spec(s), and which would you be willing to re-spec to in order to join. Or any alts you would be willing to make your main to join?: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Narakash planning to buy Dual-spec during the week also.
- Please provide a screenshot of your UI or simply list your key bindings/addons: Cannot provide atm, as im still in the middle of creating the perfect UI For my warrior

-Guild History-

- Previous Guilds and you're reasons for leaving them: Alright lets see, recent guilds. Well the one im in now, recruited me as a tank then said they got the mix up and saying they thought they recruited me as dps, even though i had written PROT WARRIOR in big letters at the subject screen.
So im looking for a guild that would actually need me, also the one before this guild <Harsh Generation> i joined this in WOTLK, as i never got the chance to raid in BC
So, amongst the 20-30 of us racing to 80 i was amongst the first 10 of us to raid, basically. We had cleared all content up to saph then they're other tank
got to 80, so they put me off the list and invited him to every raid, they raided 6 days a week. I probably got in to one of them a week, though i felt
Abused, i also felt i had nowhere to go. Because all guilds were packed on protection warriors at that time, so i put up with it. After ulduar (Which i never
Got a chance to do, even though i read the tactics daily. Know them off by hand which will hopefully come in handy to you guys) The guild master said he was
Leaving us for another guild because he was fed up of leading such ''Mediocre noobs, that should quit WoW'' He left the guild, got denied by <LOOT FTW> Came
Back, demanded guild leader. Which our then guild leader so reluctantly gave to him, then we all left. And here i am today, back and playing WoW and rearing to go.
Im not just some noob looking to get ''EPIX'' really fast, i genuinely have only started playing this warrior again after those events which took place a few months ago

- Do you know anyone in Crab People who would vouch for you?: Unfortunately not, as i am X-realm

-Raiding-

- Please state all raids cleared or bosses killed in Vanilla, TBC if you played then and WOTLK. (If your TBC exp was done after the 30% HP nerf please state
so): Ok, so as stated in the previous wall of text for guild history. I Have little to nothing physical experience of the actual raid, only mentally do i know what to do, as i've read over the
Tactics on alot of bosskiller sites, just incase of these mishaps. As i dont expect you to spend 10 minutes on the mic telling me to get my ass in to gear
I pretty much read theorys,Bosskiller tactics etc, to at least get some knowledge of where i am and what i am doing at that time. Instead of looking confused
When a big ol' Baddie comes and smashes me up.
- Our raiding times are N/A would you have any problems attending raids at these times? Our minimum attendance is N/A
I can pretty much raid all the following times, as it is not a problem for me, when there is a raid i will sort all my RL Things out before the raid
Sit down, and enjoy the raid. Im very unbusy atm which leaves me extremely available

- Can you use Ventrilo, can you speak and write fluent english and do you have a working microphone?:
yes, i do indeed have a microphone.
- Do you have a stable connection, how often do you DC and what is your PC like, such as your FPS on a raid boss?:
I Do have a stable connection, my fps on a raid boss varies between 58 - 60 FPS I've never dc'd in any raids at all
- Will you be doing anything soon that may prevent you from raiding, such as Holidays, Exams, Relatives etc:
Not at this moment in time, or in the following months. No, and i doubt that could stop me from raiding.

- Any additional info:
Not really, just that i hope you can look past my rather poor ''Physical raiding experience, and see further in to the mental knowledge of that i know what
i am doing. Other than that, not really

- Tell us a joke: Some kids urinate through walls, chuck norris urinates through concrete

Post subject: Re: Narakash - Protection Warrior
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:57 pm 

I must correct myself, the joke was written wrong

*Some kids urinate in the snow, chuck norris urinates through concrete*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:12 pm 
Casual

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:13 pm 

I Noticed this. Though at the time i didnt think it would come in to conflict with the app.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:58 am 
Ex-Officer

Unfortunately you're not what we're looking for. Declined.