[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Crossrealm rogue applicant, Joetenks.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Crossrealm rogue applicant, Joetenks.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 pm 

I am making this application, as i hope you will take it in your archives in case you would be needing a new rogue sometime.

Real life info:

Name: Nikolaj Kirk
E-Mail Address: kaaekirk@hotmail.com

Character info:
Character Name: Joetenks.
Current realm: Zenedar.
Race: Undead.
Class: Rogue.
Total time played: 40 days.
Armory profile:
Have any experience for offspec and gear for it?: Experience as Mutilate and i have decent daggers for it. Will have to regem for expertise in case you want me mutilate, but i do prefer Combat.

Past history:

Previous guild(s): Shadow Pact, Talnivarr. Dark Legion, Mazrigos. Security, Frostmane. Closure, Aszune. Good Game, Zenedar.
Reason(s) for leaving previous guild(s): Shadow Pact: Guild split up between the late night raiders(School Bus) and the others. I couldn't raid late, so i decided stay unguilded. Dark Legion: Guild quit raiding over the summer which I couldn't accept and moved server. Security: I was kicked due to inactivity. Closure: When people who are not used to progressing quickly gets gear, they turn arrogant and selfish. Closure went into a pure lootwhore massacre. Good Game: I joined college after the summer holidays, and simply couldn't fit the schedule. I spoke to the officers about this, and we agreed that it was best if i left the guild till i had my real life situation sorted. I see no reason to go back to Good Game now, and i decided to use the faction change system to turn undead.
Who can you ask if you want to know more about me?: Kerwynn, Aszune alliance. Kaendris, Turalyon horde. Two of my best IRL friends.

Raid experience and history:

Have I played other characters as my main in raids before, and if so, what class ?(including name and Server): Dania, 60 Undead rogue. Schweppes, 70 d0rf paladin. Moved to aszune and leveled it to 79 where my account was hacked and banned few weeks after cause the guy used it for online trading. Stunluck, 80 nelf rogue. Started leveling rogue again as i got a shot as rogue in Closure. Stunluck is now under the name Joetenks, undead rogue.
Other characters (including name and Server): Burma, 80 nelf druid. Mainly used for PvP.
What is my raid experience:

Vanilla: Nefarian down. (including spider and plague down).

TBC: Up to M'uru prenerf (never got the bastard down :p)

WotLK: Ulduar 25 cleared including, most hardmodes down and 3%(!!!!) on Algalon. Good Game killed him the week after i quit, realm first.
Which major glyphs am I using, and why?

Glyph of Killing spree: Due to the lowered CD of Killing spree, its a good dps boost.

Glyph of Sinister Strike: How could i live without! 50% chance to add a combo point, it's a must in combat spec.

Glyph of Rupture: Adds some time for me to throw an eviscerate in between my rotation.

Playtime:
Usual Playtimes: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings. All weekdays whenever i can
Any usual events that impend on my playtime: Soccer practice Tuesday and Friday.
Any upcoming events that impend on my playtime: Nothing on the schedule atm besides soccer and school.

Showing my best:
Why Cráb People?: Awesome, steady-going progress and your community. I search a well-working guild with relentless players who knows how to work as a team.
Why should you pick me?: I can add great dps, a wide experience with many PoV of boss encounters, a good sense of humor, ability to take criticism, friendship, Chuck Norris jokes, activity, relentlessness and most important of all: Tricks of the Trade!
What are my in-game goals except character-development?: To play our great game with a bunch of people i can trust, to have great laughs, to hear the silence on VT right before a new bosskill and to down whatever blizzard throws at us!
Is there anyone in Cráb People who can vouch for me?: Only if you have some ex. Shadow Pact members with you :)

Computer and internet information:

Computer specifications:
3GHz P4
1024Mb DDR2
160Gb 7200rpm
DVD-RW
GeForce 6800 m. 256mb
BTX cabinet.
My cousin and I will soon build a new computer whenever I've fetched the right money for it.
Connection: 20mbit
How often do I have disconnects: Rarely, it does jump off once in a while though.
Do I have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems?: No, haven’t had that.
Do I have Ventrilo/Teamspeak or am i willing to download any other communication program?: I am
Do I have a microphone: Yep, and you can count on hearing me :)

If you feel I'm missing something or have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

I hope you'll read my application carefully through, and I hope I'm right for Cráb People. (:

Best regards,

Nikolaj.

Post subject: Re: Crossrealm rogue applicant, Joetenks.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:29 pm 
Ex-Officer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:20 pm 

osnap, my bad. thought i linked it :)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ost+Famous

I'm used to the college life now, i plan my homework much better and it shouldn't impend on the raiding at all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:45 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:35 pm 
Casual

Declined.