Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Xrealm cuppert resto druid
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:53 pm 

hey crabs

About me

My name is Christoffer Lundholm and Im 18 years old and i live in stockholm in sweden. my life exists most of studying and playing world of warcraft. bought a new computer couple of weeks ago and my internet connection is good no dcs. got a good mic and ill talk if needed.

My character

My character is a resto druid called cuppert on the realm trollbane. started playing druid mid tbc (135 days played atm).
I got feral offspecc, mostly ulduar drops.
armory : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Cuppert
UI: http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1047 ... 110017.jpg
World of logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/4925/calendar/09-09/
got 450 inscription mining cooking and fishing ( gonna reroll jc instead of minning)

Raiding experience

I started raiding when i hit 60 on my mage with a guild called nightwatchers i cleared mc ony zg bwl aq 20 and 4 bosses in aq 40, then tbc hit and we disbanded. in tbc I joined ONIX and cleared kara gruul and magtheridon then they disbanded and i rerolled druid. rest of tbc i pvped on my druid. When wotlk hit i decided to try out some pve with my druid, joined timeless and we cleared naxx sarth and malygos then they disbanded cause we didnt have enough raiders so i joined deeprun tram poker club and cleared ulduar ( all hardmodes xept yogg 0) and toc normal and 4/5 in toc heroic then they disbanded.

Addons
Grid
deadly boss mods
bartender

How do i prepare myself?

20x flask of the frost wyrm
20x runic mana pots (might bring more if i know we are gonna do a fight that is hard on the mana)
20x flask of pure mojo
60x wild spineleaf
didnt bring any food in my last guild since we had fish feast but ill bring some food íf u are not using fish feasts.

Attendence

im in school from 08:00 to 15:00 so i can raid from 15:30 - when raid ends, i can raid every day had 99% attendence in my old guild.

why do u wanna join us?

trollbane pve is dead so i cant stay here, and i know some ppl on talnivar so its a perfect realm for me to migrate to.
i wanna join crabpeople cause u guys seems to be serious about raiding and ur progress is impressive and i want to be a part of it, i hope to have fun raids with u guys.

Why should u invite me?

Cause im a good and active healer that comes prepared for raids. and im open for suggestions if it could improve my performance.

if u want to know something that is not in the application just ask me

Post subject: Re: Xrealm cuppert resto druid
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm 
Casual

Declined.