Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: [Accepted] Xrealm Resto/moonkin druid
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:09 pm 

Greeting everyone, hope u have some time to read through some info about me and my resto druid (Ygdrasill)!!!

Myself:
My name is Andreas and I´m from Sweden. I turned 22 this year. I graduated from school when i was 19 years old,
after that i started to work in a small store that sold glasses for 1 year. After that i got the offer to
start working in a hifi company named *Expert* as a salesmen. And iam working there ever since.

I started to play fotball when i was 6 years old and kept playing it untill i was 17 then i was in an accident
with a car and injured my knee wich made me give up on fotball. When this happend i kinda got in to computer
games alot more and started to play counter-strike. I worked my way up and played in the tournament on
dreamhack. A couple of years later a friend of mine introduced me to wow so 26 of june 2006 i created my wow
account.

Here is some info about my char and some links:

Iam playing resto druid and got gear/ offspec for moonkin.

Here is the link to my armory profile http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Ygdrasill
I might have my pvp gear/specc on. but i show u the real thing asap.
I do got really good moonkin gear aswell, and i raid with resto/moonkin specc and got the gear with me.

Here is a screenshot when we killed councill hard mode first time http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3026/wow ... 230143.jpg

My World of warcraft experience:

I created my wow account 26 of june 2006. A friend of mine was playing a mage in a guild called Middenheim rip
(guild from norway) and they were in need of druids back then, so i started to play a resto druid. I lvled
it up pretty fast (got some help from my friend) and started to raid MC when i was lvl 59 already. When i started
to raid was around the time when Naxx was fresh, but my guild was almost done with MC. so i was on a few first
kills in MC and all first kills in Bwl. Only killed 1 boss in aq40 and noone in naxx back then. So basicly my
experience in vanilla wow is not that high. My time started in tbc.

So when tbc came out i was still in Middenheim rip tho we started to struggle because we had a few ppl that
wanted to go really hardcore and push it with KZ and alot that didnt wanna do this. So i left and joined a
new guild with some ppl from offspring fex. We went through KZ pretty hard and did really good in 10man
killed nightbane pre nerf and so on. After this when we where gonna start with 25 man we started to struggle
with ppl and attendance so we died. So i joined a guild named Legacy wich was a guild who transfered around
that time to Trollbane. I raided there through Gruul/ssc/tk. After a
while a guild named barroom heroes started to recruit alot of healers from my guild (Legacy)
and we started to have problems again. So Legacy dies!!!! During all this time Offspring always been alive
medium hardcore but did struggle abit with core members. So i join offspring, this is around the time
when Offspring just killed Archimonde and still struggled in Black Tempel.

So this is finally where i came to stay, in Offspring. So ive been here for around 2 years now. My experience
in Offspring is pretty long. When i joined Offspring they just killed archimonde and was on Gurtogg Bloodboil
in BT. This is pretty long ago so i cant remember all of this in details.

So swp comes out, and Offspring recruit alot off good ppl from Barroom Heroes and get a really
good core off raiders. Kalecgos goes down without any bigger problems. So we come to brutallus where i was
the burn healer, i healed it alone except for the last ticks of burn if it was 3 up then a pally helped
since it was really tricky alone. We killed it and then kalecgos, twins and then the fun started *muru*, really
a pro and intensive fight (one of the hardest so far in my experience). I was healing the tanks tanking the
sentinels there rotating hots on both of them (was really intense because of the spikes). we killed muru the
10 of august around 2 month and 20 days after twins kill (because of inactive during summer). On KJ it wasent
any speciall as a resto druid because of hots being so good there.

I havent really played alot of alts. but in tbc a friend of mine stopped playning and left a account with a
warrior/warlock so i started to pvp with the warrior and got above 2k rating in both s2/3 with a holy palla.
I did some pve ZA,mh,bt with my warlock but nothing really speciell.

Wotlk:

So wotlk comes. We have some ppl leaving us for Deeprun tram poker club. But we still manage to stay strong
and we faceroll Naxx (such disapointment) from blizzards side. We killed everything the first week afaik
in naxx both 25man and 10man. So the farming for immortal beginns (and pls if u accept dont ask me about it).
A long waiting beginns,so u get alot of times for other things such as pvp and farming. So my friend and i
decides to farm the gem market/ah for a while. We created a guild named *A-team* and kinda took over the whole
gem marked for a month on Trollbane and earned around 200-300k gold in that time. Ulduar comes out and everyone
is really excited about it. I really looking forward to the new hardmodes. We killed yogg the second week
ulduar was out.

What u can expect from me:
I do consider my self a fully learned/skilled resto druid. A druid atm are a insanely good raid healer, but can
also do tank healing without any problems. Ive been played resto druid since i started playing wow. And i never
really did any theorycrafting about it, i rather test things out my self and draw my own conclusions about
what to do not to do. And its working out really good so far. In raids i always got the healing tasks witch
is considered really hard (burn healing on brutallus) fex. And i really liked it when it is a challenge and u
need to push your self to the maximum.

So this is some info about me. I can just say that hardmodes and pushing for something world first etc
is something that really atrackt me and i would love to try it out even more then i currently do. I wanna be playing with
players that are of the highest class in this game wich i do think i belong aswell. Ive been a officer
a raid assistent raid leader in guilds I do fancy pvp aswell but always had pve as main thing in wow.
in s3 i played warr/palla at 2.2k rating (wich was really hard for that
setup) Now iam doing abit pvping with my druid when i got time nothing really serious.

[13:07:21] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: thanks alot :>
[13:07:29] [P] [80:Ygdrasill]: nice proccs :D
[13:07:32] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: ye :D
[13:07:37] [PL] [80:Tunedbeats]: you're alot better then Git

Post subject: Re: Xrealm Resto/moonkin druid
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:10 am 

any chance of getting an answer soon? (curious :D)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:55 pm 
Ex-Officer

We generally discuss applications on Sundays.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:36 pm 

aha, ok. i just wait then. thanks for the answer.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:56 pm 
Casual

Sorry for the late reply, but the resto druid spot has currently been filled.
If a spot does come open, we will get in touch with you.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:43 pm 

well i play as both moonkin and resto, and i dont mind playing any of the speccs. Been raiding with both so got experience with both speccs in raids. Tho i played mostly resto. I dont mind being on standby during raids either.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:15 pm 

maybe we could have a chat on vt?? I would like that atleast.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:45 pm 
Casual

We arent recruiting any moonkins either at the moment :(

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:29 pm 

oww :( i guess its a no then

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:54 pm 

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

I was told by mior to bump this post, so iam just gonna fill in abit about my situation atm, and what happend to me since i made the application to you.

So as you know i made my application and posted it here for around 3 months ago. A few weeks after that i found out that i had testicel cancer, so this made me start a tough treatment for the cancer so i didnt have time or wanted to play the game, so i basicly started to play again for a few weeks ago, my cancer is acutally already gone now, tho the treatment is not over yet wich means i can have abit bumpy attendance some weeks due to this. but most of the time iam just home resting etc wich makes me have alot of time to play. So if ur still interested in me we can have a chat on vt or ingame for further question, dunno if i missed out on something in my application.

/merry xmas Ygg

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next