[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Retri paladin on Twisting Nether EU

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Retri paladin on Twisting Nether EU
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:50 am 

Personal Information:

Name: Thomas

Character Information
Name: Zilk
Class: Lolladin
Race: Human
Profession: JC 450 and Enchanting 438 still woriking
Tallents: Main 5/11/55
Off 51/2/18

I am retri as main http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... her&n=Zilk I just have to say sorry for my back and Coren's Chromium Coaster. I just have had bad luck on dropps.

I chose Retri spec since I loved it when bliz changed it. Retri palas didn't exist pre tbc. I have loved meele classes since I stoped playing on my Priest and with a paladin I can be meele and still heal if I want (or needed). I wil say I know my class very well. Ofc I can always iprove especialy in pvp but also some in pve.

I also got prety good holy gear. got 2566sp and 26k mana unbuffed.

I hope I can join Cráb People as Retri but I can swap to holy if needed in raids.

Addons: Bartender
Deadly Bossmod (OFC)
Grid
Pitbull
Omen
Skada (I don't spam the dps meter)
Class timer
PallyPower

Experience:
Cleared Onix10/25 eye10/25 naxx10/25 OS10/25
Ulduar10 14/14 almost all hardmode
Ulduar 25 14/14 almost all Hardmode
Toc 10 5/5
Toc 25 5/5
Totgc 10 5/5
Togtc 25 4/5 the guild killed it but I wasn't there. Done Anub to 11% but not a kill (DAMN)
- You know what flames are, and what to do with them. (You pee on them)

RAID TIMES
Monday: 19:00 - 24:00
Tuesday: 19:00 - 24:00
Wednesday: 19:00 - 24:00
Thursday: 19:00 - 24:00
Sunday: 19:00 - 24:00
All these times works for me :D

I got a mic, VT and evrything works properly.

I don't know if u are interested to know but I add it.
before tbc I cleared entier mc/bwl/aq20. I have also done some bosses in aq40 and naxx but I don't remember how many.
In tbc I did kara/ssc/tc/hyjal and BT.
Previous guild:
pre tbc I where in Antria with a priest, then I swapped to Horde and I where in Lotto in tbc(druid: Eldottolibre) I didn't last that long since I didn't had the time to raid that often.
In wotlk I have been in Exile (worked my way up), then I joined Nightwatchers, but I didn't pass the trial since they thought that I had to little experience in Ulduar but now I have been there with them and I will say I have learned the boss encounters very well. but that can u decide if I get in.

Why do I want to join Cráb People:

I know that Cráb People is a good/kind guild. I have heared it and seen it on movies. I also know that u are a hardcore guild that raids ALOT. I have tryed to join a guild like Cráb People all my time playing wow but I have never had the time/gear/experiance to do it and now finaly I have worked my gear up and my experiance to a lvl that I think I can have a chance to get in to a guild like Cráb People.
Another reason I want to join Cráb People is that it had been fun to raid with my friend Klemze. ;)

A little bit about me as a person:
I love to play this game. I have played it since the start and I will continue to eventuly the end comes. I normaly play in the evenings and at nights. so if u are a night person u will probaly bumb into me :)
on my spare time I am with my girlfriend and with friends. I have to admit that I have tryed to quit the game but I just can't. I'm to in love with it.
I will also say I'm not easly offended. I can take take some jokes and critic. I never whine in raids. if we wipe we wipe and then it's just relese and run and try again until we get the job done.
I'm not afraid of a repair bill. I will also add that I like to have a nice conversation in the guild chatt or in a party with guild m8's. But ofc not a conversation in raid, then it's 110%

Thanks for reading, I hope u liked it and I hope for a positiv answer.
/cheer from Zilk

Post subject: Re: Retri paladin on Twisting Nether EU
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:40 am 

this is certainly not an insult but i thought i'd point out the rather amazing quirk that while you have 10 man insanity, 10 man algalon, and 25 man heroic up to twins in toc, you literally only just did 25 man normal yogg saron and have not actually killed freya in 25 man ulduar yet. Guess it says something very odd for how guilds have pretty much lost interest in ulduar since toc has been so much more generous with loot for alot less hard work... i wonder how the lack of legendary maces will impact them in icecrown since most guilds who have farmed the hard modes are now rocking 3 + maces (sorry that's gone off topic now I just started musing :P).. oh well that's really a very odd thing, reminds me when people started applying to sunwelll guilds without having killed kael and vashj after they removed attunements, always tickled me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:07 pm 

yes I can understand that. But i don't know what experiance u are looking at. I know all figts in Totgc 10/25 normal/hm. I have just not been in raid when my last guild killed Anub. I only did him to 11%. I gues u saw that I didn't have all the achievments in ulduar 25 up to yogg. So if u rly need an experiansed player for Ulduar 25 man then maybe I'm not the guy for u. However I thought that Cráb People mostly did togc 25 and PTR. btw I got PTR.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:15 pm 

no no don't worry i was only commenting, my word has nothing to do with anything :P just wondering what your guild's reason was for not doing much ulduar. was it new? upgraded from a 10 man one?

editted: for rambling too much :P

Last edited by Psykewne on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:18 pm 

I was in Nightwatchers. It is the best ally guild on Twisting Nether. Tbh we didn't do much Ulduar. we mainly focused on togc 25 hm. Nightwatchers is old guild. It goes back to vanilla wow so it'n not a new guild :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:00 pm 
Ex-Officer

Old guild but didn't do much of ulduar to focus on TotGC25?

Did nightwatchers stop raiding for 6 months or so during ulduar? :s

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:25 pm 

they did lots of Ulduar before totgc came out. they have cleared evrything and they got legendary mace if that's important. they just didn't much Ulduar when I joined it. the focused to get anub down in 25 hm.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:50 pm 
Ex-Officer

Declined

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 pm