[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Crackead - Mage

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Crackead - Mage
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:32 pm 

Hi Crabs! Here is my application!

In the beginning…
I’ve been playing wow on and off since the beginning. I started of on Deathwing with an Orc hunter called Zor in the guild Raven Guard Elite. Great Times were had and once you reached level 55 you moved up to the big brother guild Raven Guard Elite. With RGE we stepped foot into Molten Core. I remember taking on Lucifron with a level 58 hunter in the raid wearing Herod’s shoulders Oo. RGE became Pariah, due to server congestion we moved to Talnivarr.

I raided with Pariah till BWL was farmed, I was got tiered of wow and felt it was getting stale. I quit the game just after AQ came out. And came back for TBC with a Blood Elf Hunter called Nimph. However I was mostly interested in the new Arena scene. I joined ‘Hordecore’ which is comprised mostly of ex Pariah Players. I didn’t raid, just playing Arena and Battlegrounds. During this time I also played a priest called Tutu.

I stopped playing towards the end of TBC, but I came back just before WotLK on my Mage. Again at first I was mostly interested in PvP but that got boring fast. I stopped playing in January this year and returned in July along with a few ‘irl’ mates. Together we reformed the guild ‘Ninja Cats’ which had previously been used only as a chat channel. This time we decided to progress as a 10 man raiding guild. Starting out with Naxx 10 moving through Ulduar and finally ToC10 with Ninja Cats has made me rediscover raiding for the first time since WoW Vanilla.

I got enjoyment through being challenged personally and as part of a team in the raiding enviroment, but it can be fustrating when you want to progress but unfortunately some people arn't quite up to task.

Ninja Cats just doesn't have the players to do ToC10 HC. My desire to progress in raid content has meant trying to PUG various raids, and as we all know a PUG is an ugly little

I used to always have more than 1 geared up character as the different roles and play styles appealed to me at different times. Once I started playing a Mage I stopped playing anything else! I’ve currently got Arcane PvE/Frost PvP specs and i'm not fussed about changing. My Arcane PvE is optimised for my current needs, which is why I use things I wouldn’t (slow, Ice Shards etc) if I was in a more dedicated raiding guild. I also have 2 gems that I would replace as they are not optimised for a PvE Environment. My boots have ressy on them, but they have been surprisingly hard to replace.

I've already saved up the mats and money to obtain the new crafted gear once 3.3 hits.

Why crabs?
I’ve raided with a few of you along time ago, and the rest I guess I’ve raided with recently in your ToC25 Auction raids. It’s so refreshing when everyone knows what they have to do and has the skill to do it! I have remained in contact with a few people from your guild and get great impressions from them of what the guild is like too. Obviously your reputation precedes you as leading the way in Talnivarr's raiding community, and I would like to help you in to maintain this ^^

What I can bring:
I’m an experienced player and knowledgeable about my class and various other aspects of the game. I’m easy going and enjoy the social side of being in a guild. I’ve been in a guild similar to CP (very similar!) and understand what is required of me. I always try to do the maximum I can to progress myself individually in terms of gear and knowledge.

I live in London and am currently working in a shitty part time job(nice people though) whilst I try to study web design on my own (Uni didn’t work out) for what I one-day hope to call a carrier, in reality I’ve ended up playing a lot of WoW! Only 2 things of note related to attendance for raids. I’m taking part in a football league on Tuesday nights that lasts 10 weeks and I will be going on holiday over Christmas.

Thanks for taking the time to read my Application, if there is anything else required please let me know : )

Post subject: Re: Crackead - Mage
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:23 am 
Officer
 WWW  Profile

Didn't you beat some of our members in damage last ToC25 auction raid? :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 am 
Ex-Officer

I think he beat Räser :P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:12 pm 
Ex-Officer

We are full on Mages atm so unfortunately I gonna have to decline this.

Enigma.

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Crackead - Mage
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 pm 

Damn, I feel i could have been an asset, especially seeing as Mages are capable of doing great dps at the moment, but if your full then your full!

p.s Damn you Meanlead!

Post subject: Re: [Declined] Crackead - Mage
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:46 pm 
Ex-Officer

I said it was worth trying if you where intrested nothing more!

Even though it's declined he did raid with us ages ago on Zor.