[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Vrenna, Mutilate Rogue

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Vrenna, Mutilate Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:03 pm 

Character info:

Character Name: Vrenna
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue
Professions: Jewelcrafting & Engineering.
Specc: I started up as combat specced but found it boring and rather simple, and decided to change to mutilate. Unfortunately I haven't gotten any PvE daggers yet. (More to come in 'History'.)
Armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Vrenna

About me:

My name is Joel Norlin, I'm 19 years old from Sundsvall, Sweden. Im currently ending my senior year at the nature science alignment. (Straight A student ;))

I'm a very friendly guy with great humor. On my spare time, besides playing World Of Warcraft and studying, I like to hang out with my friends, partying & play sports.

Previous guild(s):

Supreme (Ahn'qiraj - #1 Guild pre tbc)
Turbo (Frostmane - Top Swedish guild on the server)
Manifest Destiny (Grim batol - #3 best guild on server)
Supreme (My current guild which containt me + IRL's, nothing serious)

And lots more, unfortunately I can't really remember them all.

Raid experience and history:

Pre-TBC
I started playing World Of Warcraft 2004 with friends, (as Rogue) working our way through Azeroth, clearing instances as Zul'gurub, Molen Core, Onyxia & Black Wing Lair as server firsts. Then because of different guild problems like losing members and stuff, we aswell lost the race of AQ40 & Naxxramas firsts. (Guild disbanded).
Which made me reroll Warrior on Frostmane EU, playing fury warrior in a guild which I can't remember the name of - clearing what was left of vanilla.

-Birth of Vrenna-
When TBC was released I quickly reached level 70 clearing karazhan before quitting WoW.
Then after lots of convincing from friends I decided to start playing again, starting from scratch. Levling up a undead rogue on Grim Batol EU. (This was when S4 started). Which means that I dinged 70 just a month or two before WoTLK was to be released. And cause of that I haven't got much TBC-experience. The instances I managed to raid even though the circumstances was:
- Karazhan
- Magtheridon's lair
- Zul'aman
- Serpentshrine Cavern

WoTLK
Still on Grim Batol EU, I reached level 80 - 12/08-08 after having a short break. (Drivers license etc.)

As soon as I dinged I applyed to the guild <Manifest Destiny> A norwegian guild which was kind of succesfull. Clearing all contents before Ulduar. (Except Sarth10/25, 3D).
And then up till now I've just been a casual player, playing with friends and PvPed and Puged some - whenever I felt like it.
Puged following:
- Ulduar up to mimiron
- ToC10/25
- Onyxia's lair
- OS10, 3D

Playtime:

I've got the time to play from 14:00 - 02:00 every day.

Reason for joining:

Lately I've found being a casual player rather boring. Sitting around in Durator dueling or in Dalaran looking for pugs is just not enough for me anymore.

I want to start doing the end game content the hard way, and that way is by joining Cráb People, which is to my understanding the best guild with incredible players. For a while now I've been thinking about making this apply, but I wanted to be 100% sure that I'd be 100% ready to raid full time! I'm ready..

Why Should we Recruit you?:

You should recruit me because I'm a very dedicated player, who always gives his best to be the best, and is always looking for options in any way, to improve. Besides that I would consider myself as helpful guy who's a very quick learner and always trys to be as prepared for raids as possible, bringing pots, flasks and food buffs.

Something negative about me could be that I hate to loose, and can get frustrated if people fail on simple things like moving out of fire for example. :) But this doesn't effect neither my performance or the guilds in anyway, I try keep this to myself.

Computer and internet information:

I have a steady computer which works just fine for raiding, same with my internet.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(tm)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz 2,40GHz
RAM: 2046
Internet: 24 DSL Telia (Steady)
Ventrilo + Microphone: Yes sir.

Ending

Thank you for reading through my apply and consindering me in your guild. :)
Best regards Joel.

Post subject: Re: Vrenna, Mutilate Rogue
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:08 pm 

PS. If you have any question at all, feel free to ask it. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:12 pm 
Casual

Any wws logs?
And any Alts with Toc exp / gear?

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:11 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:43 am 
Casual

The alt question was just something random that we are thinking about starting up. Ill wait with my answer till i see some of those parses.

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:48 am 

Alright, I'll add some meters tomorrow.

Flyby, what do you think now? =)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:58 am 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:06 am 

Thanks pal.

PS. I just remembered that I can't add the meters tomorrow (today now) since im going out celebrating the almost graduation with my classmates. But they'll be up on thursday, for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:17 am 
Casual

Sorry for the vanishing of posts.. we have a rule about applicants.. which some people seem to have forgotten.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:30 pm 

Okey, I rocked Voa25 and onyxia10 today, here's meters from koralon25 & Onyxia10:

From Onyxia10 just before she was taking off. Priscilla, the other rogue is from <Madhouse>.

Koralon 25 when he is downed.

PS. Dps meter to the right.