[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] 80 holy priest. Cleared everything wotlk.

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] 80 holy priest. Cleared everything wotlk.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:00 pm 

Name:Emil, ingame my name is skrof.

Race: UD

Class: Priest

Alts: 80 warlock, and 78 hunter will ding 80 today :P

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rr&n=Skrof

Specc link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... r&cn=Skrof

Pre tbc raiding exp: Everything cleared exept naxx 40 diden't have time to keep on raiding.

Raiding exp in tbc: Everything cleared exept swp, and that's out dorr bosses aswell. Was in the best pve guild on jeadenar called FuV fact ut vivas as horde on my ele shaman, but that was for a while in tbc after that i started to play with irl friends.

Raiding exp in Wotlk: Everything cleared 25man exept some hardmodes in toc and ulduar 25man but that is on my warlock ho is on the server sylvanas, u can check him up on armory Subtéx. Got a friend joking around on the char atm so thats wy he specced aff twice for exampel but can logg and show u the char to if u like.

Tell us what u like to do on ur free time and tell us somthing about u! I am 18 years old going 2 year on high school after a year off from school, on my free time i like to be with my friends and playing wow (some times abit to mutch :P) i have been playing wow sense the relise, and i will do everything to get the beta key for the new expansion that is comming so i get figure out the fastest way to lvl. When wotlk come out i was the 3d dk on my server do ding 63 after that, i was going out and partying so i was falling behinde alot!:P And i LOVE raiding!

What can u give us as a guild! Well im a really serius guy when it comes to raiding with guild, i am always 110% focused and always come prepared with buff foods lot's of flaks and so on. I got one bad side and that is that some times when im out of smokes i can get rly angry, when people are slacking in for exampels raid even pugs. But trying to change that to ;)

What do u wan't from us as a guild? Well i want people to be 100% focused on raids and always doing there best! Really looking for a serius pve guild with a rly high standard were people don't mess up. I don't keep minde wiping for a hole night on a new boss encounter if people are doing there best all the time.

Do i got vent and mic? Yes ofc i have.

Do u know eny one in guild: Nah not rly but i have been playing with alot of u in naxx 25man and some hc's i think.

Other stuff: Well if u want me to post a pic on my ui and addon use just tell me and if i have forgot somthing important pls ask and il answer the question asap ! and hopefully il raid with u all soon!

Im sry for gear lack atm, i have geared t his char up this week he just had stuff from like naxx 10man and some naxx itims. Im crafting epic sockets etc for the gear that is comming and will get the tier 9 chest when i have cleared toc 25man.

Post subject: Re: 80 holy priest. Cleared everything wotlk.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:12 pm 

Eh yes i have the first boss in toc i think i downed or got down to 3% and i have done some hardmodes in ulduar 25man on my warlock the nic is Subtéx on sylvanas if u want u cna make a human and i can link them for u or u can talk to my old Guild master nick is tribbe on sylvanas pvp. in the guild raise agian.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:17 pm 
Ex-Officer

You lack gear, profession, experience and you application was weak.

Declined.

Enigma.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:19 pm 

ok to bad then :/ u can ask alot of people in guild how i play, cant u give me a change to prove my self in like a speed run with ALOT OF hard pulls? so i mabye cna change ur minde for a bit. And lack the experience how can i lack the experience?:S have cleared everything exept all the hardmodes in ulduar and toc.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm 
Ex-Officer

Enigma.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 pm 

im sry if i dident clear the hard stuff, but im a quik learner u should talk to like bloodfury and bubbledelux when they get online and im surly more player can tell u that im rly skilled. I dident have time to clear the thard things beacuse i tought i was quiting with wow, but here i am agian.. gearing up this char for catalysm. im off to school will prob reply there to.

Post subject: Re: [Declined] 80 holy priest. Cleared everything wotlk.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:04 pm 

Rofl i dident if u want u can talk to my old gm tribbe as i said i have done some hardmodes in ulduar 25man and toc, but i havent done htem all, doh i said i have cleared like everything wotlk. But ok i get it, gl hf like i said if u want u can talk to tribbe on talnivarr gm for the guild Raise agian i played in with my warlock.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 pm 

Method isent the top ally guild eny more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 pm 

but gl on ur progress:)