It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Dropzy: Priest apply
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:45 pm 

Name: Anton Gustafsson
WoW Nick: Dropzy
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Priest

Alts: 80 Druid, 80 rogue and everything from 10-63. The only class i dont have is a warlock weird enough.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Dropzy

Specc link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... zy&group=1

Pre tbc raiding exp: I didnt play wow before tbc

Raiding exp in tbc: Started playing wow and dinged 70 about 1 month before they nurfed the bosses. I have cleared Matheridons lair, Zul aman, Karazhan, Gruuls lair, 4/5 bosses in Mount Hyjal.

Raiding exp in Wotlk: Onyxia 10/25. Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, Os 10/25 , os 3d, os 25 one drake up. Ulduar 10, Ulduar 25, 13 of 15 cleared got stuck on yogg. In ulduar 10 i have also done a couple of hardmodes, General Vezax, Freya, Thorim, Iron council and XT. Toc 10/25. VoA 10/25.

Past history:

Previous guild(s): I have always played on the realm of Talnivarr tho i took a short visit to the alliance for a while. The reason i swapped there was beacuse the core of my last guild went there, but as they moved to another server i swapped back to Horde. Dictate was my first 25 man raiding guild and i made alot of friends there, but as many other guilds we disbanded during the summer 2009. I have been guildless since and are looking for a hardcore guild to start raiding with again.

Tell us what u like to do on ur free time and tell us somthing about u! As im still in School i study before the raid start and at the weekends, hang out with friends and watch alot of series and movies. I also work out in the gym. I am a dedicated and focused player, always do my best no matter what. Im not the most chatty in vent but im a fun and relaxed dude who are happy to help the guild any way i possibly can.

What can u give us as a guild! A in my and the most i play with a good healer aswell as dps, i can respeck and are open to play holy/shadow or disc, it doesent matter to me. I got shadowgear from ulduar 25 aswell as toc10/25. I can give you a player who shows up at the raidtimes, a player who does he's best and can take aswell as give critics.

What do u wan't from us as a guild? I want a seroius hardcore raiding guild who aims for the top and take care of their members and help eacthother.

Do i got vent and mic? Yes

Do u know eny one in guild: Not any that i know of.

Other stuff: My internet is steady, 24 mbit telia, astleast thats the speed we are suppose to get , but it is normaly at 10.

ps. Dont hesitate to contact me in game fo further questions (=

Post subject: Re: Dropzy: Priest apply
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:03 pm 
Casual

Were are all these priest comming from!

But im afraid to say that we arent recruiting priests at this time :(

" As a disclaimer, please note that everything I am going to say is my personal opinion. I am asserting that I am correct because it’s my post and my opinion, but that does not mean that you have to agree with me. "

Post subject: Re: Dropzy: Priest apply
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:21 pm 

ok, too bad )=, well thx anyway and good luck with your raiding.