[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Cráb People • View topic - [Declined] Restoration Shaman X-Realm

Cráb People

A 25-man raiding guild on EU-Talnivarr
It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: [Declined] Restoration Shaman X-Realm
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:14 am 

Character name: Rénz

Character class: Shaman

What is your Played:
/Played Total: 37 Days
/Played This levl: 12 Days 17 Houres

Character spec: Restoration (0/16/55)

Which Glyphs are you using:
Major Glyphs:
[Glyph of Chain Heal] The Glyph is a massive help with raiding healing

[Glyph of Earth Shield] As earth shield should always be kept up on one take this is perhaps one of the most useful ones you can have.

[Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave] Combined with some talents within the Restoration tree and with a earth shield on a tank this can help a lot reducing the overall damage a tank can take as well as the healing spell in itself is a fast casting spell effective for main tank healing and at times for healing people taking single damage where a quick heal is needed combined with riptide ofc.

Minor Glyph:
[Glyph of Renewed Life] Removes the reagent cost and is useful for raiding.

[Glyph of Water Walking] Removes the reagent cost and is mostly just there for filling the spot since there isn’t any better currently for pve as well as pvp

[Glyph of Water Shield] It gives water shield a extra charge and that at times can be a bonus for the skill tree in restoration called "Improved water shield" as even though you might not have it proc that match it might still save you one cast of water shield per average 10-30seconds

Character trade skill professions and levels:
Blacksmithing 445/450
Jewelcrafting 450/455

Why do you feel those professions best suit your character and/or play style:
Well currently they are the best for "maxing" a class as they allow you to get the best of everything when it comes to casters and most dps at least, however enchanting might give you 2 more spell power it also reduces the options that you actually have with it, where with this choice you can chose to get the stats that you feel might support you best strength, agility, haste etc...

What is your secondary spec and why did you choose it:
Elemental, I feel it can compliment restoration the best as well as I rather enjoy playing as elemental as well if needed for a raid .

Do you have any off spec experience and do you have gear for it:
I have both a full enhancement and elemental gear and I have most experience as elemental when it comes to raiding however I am able to play well as enhancement as well if needed. I raided some burning crusade as restoration/elemental so I am experienced within it.

Previous guild(s):
Relentless (Vanilla)
Aftermath (vanilla)
Out of Range (Tbc)
Broken midnight (a merge between a former guild I was in and a another guild)
The Project

Reason(s) for leaving previous guild(s):
Relentless Disbanded
Aftermath Disbanded
Out of Range Disbanded
Broken Midnight It became a casual guild only when all the officers decided to reroll horde with their mains. And it made me miss raiding.
The Project It seemed like a good guild however, the server Vashj isn’t a server I want to stay on, and it’s not only a guild that matters it’s also the server you play on that you have to enjoy as well.

Reasons why you would like to join:
Well from what I have been able to gather the guild seems like a nice place with players who want to progress and who loves a challenge when it comes to pve, as well as a friendly guild I’m sure I would be proud to call my home.
The server seems mature and like a good place as well from what I have been able to gather

What sets you aside from other applicants:
Well I am a highly experienced player who has been raiding since MC now (back in vanilla) who is always prepared and on time, I am always well read on new encounters and who prides himself on learning fast and never makes the same mistake twice, I also have decided that this my shaman will be my last main I shall ever play in as long as wow is alive, so you wouldn’t have to worry about me rerolling or such..

Armory URL:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...hj&n=R%C3%A9nz

What sort of connection are you on and how stable is it:
10/10MB Connection and it’s up 99.99999% of the time so there isn’t anything to worry about

Ventrilo: I have a microphone that is good and I would be happy to prove it if it’s needed, I rather enjoy talking on vent actually outside raiding times as well

Past Experince:

Vanilla
Zul’Gurub - Completed
Molten Core- Completed
Onyxia- Cleared
Blackwing Lair- Completed
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj- Cleared
Temple of Ahn’Qiraj- Completed
Naxxramas- Cleared
Ourdoor bosses- All cleared

TBC
Karazhan- Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern- Cleared
The eye- Cleared
Zul’Aman- Cleared
Black temple- Cleared
Sunwell Plateau- Incomplete
World bosses- Cleared

Wrath of the Lich King
Naxxramas 25/10- Cleared
The Eye of Eternity 10/25- Cleared
The Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 – Cleared -3Dragons Cleared.
Ulduar10/25- 13/14 bosses cleared and a fair bit of hard modes.
Trial of the Crusader10/25 cleared- only a few hard modes.
Trial of the Crusader10 Heroic Cleared.
Onyxia 10/25- Cleared
Icecrown Citadel 10- 4/4 Cleared
Icecrown Citadel 25 3/4 Cleared (5% wipe)

Your primary play times:

Monday: 16-02
Tuesday: 16-06
Wednesday: All day
Thursday: 16-02
Friday: 14-05
Saturday: all day
Sunday: All day

Real life info:

Well my name is Mickey, I’m 22 and is currently studying to become a game animator // artist.
I love cooking, running, reading, Movies, Games and a LOT more.
I am single and I enjoy it that way, I have no family or such anymore.
And now I am not sure what more to say, if you have any questions concerning my application or anything else you might be curios to ask don’t be afraid and I will do my very best to answer your questions

Post subject: Re: Restoration Shaman X-Realm
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:23 am 
Casual

spellpen gems? :S

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:25 am 
Ex-Officer

Nice looking application, your was broken however.

Quick question, do you have any level 80 alt with decent(read: 232+) gear?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:18 am 

I hope armory should be fixed now.

Also to answer your question dear klogg
I do have one alt with decent gear, my Death Knight.
However right after toc came out my grandmother died
and i felt i had to take a small break to spend time with the very few family members i
acturly have left alive in this world.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... er&n=Reniz
That is a link to my Death Knight. If you have any other questions feel free to ask
and i will do my best to answer them :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 am 
Ex-Officer

I have a couple of questions.

There are some pieces of gear which you put a 23 spell power gem instead of lets say a 12 Spell power 10 haste gem, whats you reasoning behind this ?

Why do you choose Elemental weapons over Healing Way in your resto spec ?

Im guessing youve rerolled atleast once along your WoW career, how many mains have you had? and how long has the shaman been your main?

Atm im in Thailand atm enjoying my holidays and wont be back til the 6th of Jan, so you might have to be a little patient

Otherwise I look forward to your answers. :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 am 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:44 pm 

a small update, tho it might not show it yet, the gems have been replaced with the + 12 spell power + 10 haste gems
also im currently levling cooking on this one aswell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:19 pm 
Casual

hey, i saw your elemental gear befor you swapped back to your resto gear on armory, can i ask why you got 2 purple gem with spelllpen? knowing how mechanics work in pve is also kinda important, and atm the resistance the bosses have is not something we can do anything with, the lvl they are over us gives them a "natural" resistance, just like if you where a lowlvl trying to cast one me :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 pm 

Simple xD a friend of mine gave them to me for free and since i havent used my elemental gear yet i used them to simply to get a idea of the dps it could do aginst a target dummy :)
And as i havent been allowed to raid with my elemental spec i have seen no reason to change them yet, since my off set is basicly just in my backpack :)
~Ren

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:40 pm